getting a little more serious

Barely Even Friends At First

Heechul POV

 

I smiled, happily...too happy that I even freaked myself out a little bit. Kissing Eunhyuk... or rather being kissed by Eunhyuk...it tasted better than I imagined. His soft, plump lips that tasted like the juiciest strawberry...his dark brown orbs staring straight into mine...but it was even more than that. There had been a spark between us that hadn't been between me and any other person I had kissed over the years. That feeling made me hold onto Eunhyuk despite the number of people staring at us, or the scene that we had just made. Instead of backing down I had an irresistible urge to the strawberry ice cream that was melting on Eunhyuk's face. I pulled myself up just enough to a little bit off his cheek, just to fall back to the ground again letting a heavenly wave float over me.

"Heechul," Eunhyuk whined. I unwillingly let him go so he could get up. I could tell that Eunhyuk was embarrassed beyond belief...and smiling. He hadn't smiled since before he had broken up with Donghae. I prided myself in making him smile as I decided it was best for us to leave. I grabbed Eunhyuk's hand, pulling him outside the ice cream parlor and into the van away from prying eyes. We sat silently in the backseat of the van, waiting for our manager to start up the van to head back to the dorms. Only a few other people had schedules after the fan meet, the rest would be back at the dorm. I looked over to Eunhyuk who seemed lost for once with no words able to escape his mouth.

"Eunhyuk..." I called his name, making his cheeks turn a bright red. I smiled at the thought of having that effect on him now. "You don't need to be worried. No one will hurt you. Ok?" I asked him. He nodded, still unable to form any words.

Before they knew it they were being dropped off in front of their dorm. I noticed that Eunhyuk was still hesitant to go in.

"Eunhyuk," I whispered in his ear. The boy shivered slightly as a blush rose to his face. He turned to look at me. "Can I see your room?" I asked. It was a sudden question but I had never been in his room before. It had always seemed like a place for only him and Donghae. I scanned Eunhyuk's face which seemed to be contemplating the simple question.

"It's messy..." Eunhyuk spoke up. I smiled.

"Even better! I'll help you clean..." I grabbed Eunhyuk's hand and pulled him inside the building before he could object. I had never cleaned once in my life but I could start now if it meant staying with Eunhyuk for a little while longer. Eunhyuk unlocked the keypad to his dorm room and led the way inside, showing only one person on the couch.

"Hyuk..." Leeteuk excitedly shouted for Eunhyuk until he saw me. Eunhyuk bowed politely to the leader while I kept my posture. I never greeted my hyungs in a silly manner... I was just like Kyuhyun in that way.

"Hi hyung... I'm just going to show Heechul my room..." Eunhyuk explained before walking down the hallway quickly. I followed after him not saying a word. I was alright with the world hating me, as long as I got Eunhyuk. I stepped into Eunhyuk's room, spotting his beloved laptop on the desk next to his bed filled with too many stuffed animals. I smiled to myself as I looked for the mess that Eunhyuk talked about but only found a few shirts laying on lifelessly on the ground. I rose my eyebrow. "I could have sworn my room was a disaster this morning when I left..." Eunhyuk scratched the back of his head.

I bent down to pick up the shirts on the floor, looking at them closely. They were designer clothes, ones that didn't really match Eunhyuk all that well. I frowned. "Eunhyuk... these aren't yours are they?" I asked as I held them up. He looked towards me, a quizzical look on his face. His cheeks turned a bright red.

"No...they are Donghae's. I-I think I slept with them last night..." Eunhyuk always spoke the truth, no matter how much it hurt someone else. I frowned as I looked down at the clothes again. Was he still hung up on Donghae even though we had spent the whole day together? Even though I had made him smile? Even though he didn't seem bothered by my presence anymore. I dropped Donghae's clothes in the hamper and took off my own shirt, surprising Eunhyuk. "What are you doing Heechul?" Eunhyuk asked as he backed up.

"I'm giving you my shirt..." I said. I held the shirt up to him, wondering what he would do. He seemed to question my decision. I had never felt more worried in my life... I never felt my hands sweat so much... I bit my lip hoping that Eunhyuk wouldn't reject me.

"Kamsahamnida..." Eunhyuk said after a little pause. He took the shirt from my hand and held it tightly in his. I smiled and moved closer to him. He backed up slightly. "What are you doing?" He questioned, not able to stare at me because of my bare chest.

"I wanted to hug you... is that too much?" I asked. Eunhyuk shook his head. I moved forward again, happy that he didn't move away again. I wrapped my arms around him, embracing him tightly. I smelled his cologne, sure that it wasn't meant to smell like strawberries but it did. "Eunhyuk... I really, really like you," I whispered before letting go of him. He had a smile on his face, making me smile in return. "I-I have a question..." I spoke up. Eunhyuk's smile seemed to disappear. "Would you want to go on a date with me?" I asked suddenly. Eunhyuk seemed shocked but it looked like he was debating it. With a small nod he agreed to go. I hugged him again, too happy for words and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Sure Kim Heechul... I'll go on a date with you..." Eunhyuk whispered. I wanted to jump for joy but figured that wouldn't be the greatest thing to do.

"I'll leave you tonight then... tomorrow at eight sound good?" I asked. Eunhyuk nodded his head. I smiled in return before turning to leave.

"Heechul!" Eunhyuk called my name. I paused wondering what he would say. He rushed over to his closet to grab a shirt. "Don't go out there like that! It might cause problems..." He handed me a shirt. I had completely forgotten about my bare chest. I patted Eunhyuk's head before throwing on the shirt.

"Kamsahae," I winked and walked out of his room, followed quickly by Eunhyuk. Leeteuk was still in the living room looking angrier than before and shooting both Eunhyuk and I glances. I decided not to stick around any longer but said another goodbye to Eunyuk before walking out of their dorm. I was finally having a dream come true... a date with Eunhyuk.


 

hope you guys enjoy this chapter...

as for the date you guys might remember on heechul's twitter he posted about a meeting with him and Eunhyuk and some girl a while back, I can't remember her name, if you do if you could please fill me in!!! that would be awesome! I'd completely love you forever ^_^