Since The Beginning

Barely Even Friends At First

Heechul POV

 

I don't really know when I started to have these feelings.... Before Intimate Note I was dead sure I was in love with Hangeng, the chinese mystery man who had captured my heart from the very beginning. For years, even though I was always a flirt with other guys, my heart always belonged to Hangeng. There was a time when I was sure I would always be with him, always have feelings for him but then... everything changed. My actions have always been impulsive and I get angry at the simplest things... like when people eat my food... or when people take my things. It took a long time for me to realize that my actions hurt people's feelings. I found that out during Intimate Note... but I also realized how pure Lee Hyuk Jae, Eunhyuk, Anchovy, the monkey is...how pure his heart was.

Before Intimate Note I was always attatched to Hangeng's side, I never wanted to leave it. Afterwards I found myself wanting to be closer to Eunhyuk, wanting to see his gummy smile, wanting to be by his side even at the weirdest of times. While I laid awake next to Hangeng I would be wide awake imagining myself with Eunhyuk. It was like a drug that I was addicted to but I also wanted to keep those feelings inside of me...deep inside of me. I didn't want to hurt Hangeng, a part of me still loved him in everyway, but at the same time I couldn't control my own feelings.

I thought I was keeping my feelings for Eunhyuk hidden... but then that day came when Hangeng came to me. He said that he has been feeling like a second string lately, and not only that but it showed. Not only did it show but it showed at the worst times: on stage. All my actions seemed to appear while Super Junior went on stage. Apparently I smiled at Eunhyuk when he looked at me, that I began to show my own true feelings when I danced next to Eunhyuk, and I even conformed my usually unique outfit to that of everyone elses for one reason: Eunhyuk.

That is when Hangeng decided he could no longer stay. That he could no longer be by my side because it hurt him too much to see me falling in love with someone else. Even being in the same musical group was getting too difficult for him and that is when his court arangement with SM came up. He left in what seemed like a blink of an eye. It was hard to see him go, my heart still mostly belonged to him. Even after he left it wasn't easy. Sleeping in a bed alone seemed like a new experience after spending so many years sharing the same one, but I had to face the fact that he was gone and also the fact that I was now beginning to fall in love with someone else.

There was only one more problem: Lee Donghae

 

 

EunHyuk POV

 

Since our debut  I had a problem with the better looking, the smart mouth, the funnier, Heechul. No matter what I did I seemed to get criticized by Heechul about what I did. If I took a shirt that I thought was Donghae's that was actually Heechul's, and didn't return it, I got criticized for it. If I took a bite of Heechul's food because I had gone a whole day doing events and didn't get a chance to have anything to eat myself, I got criticized for it. Even on Full House when we were filming the episode where we went to the english village Heechul made fun of me.

He had called me short, while even though not meaning anything mean to the average person, to me it was a big blow. It blew my ego...and most of all it made me begin to wear heel lifts in my shoes. I disliked the fact that I couldn't get past these insecurities. However, as bad as Heechul made me feel, Donghae made up for it in everyway. Donghae made me smile when I was upset, Donghae gave me his heart and I gave Donghae my heart in return. I was sure that no matter what I would always give my heart to Donghae. I loved the man, purely loved him. Just to see Donghae's smile was enough for me.

But appearing on Intimate Note with Heechul changed everything. It changed Super Junior as a whole and it changed Heechul and I's relationship. We became friends... for the first time we shared each other's phone numbers. We spent hours upon hours talking about little things that we never knew about each other... however, I kept my serious relationship with Donghae going. I was still in love with Donghae, and I would always forever be in love with Donghae. I found it fun to enjoy the stage with every member now. Dancing next to Heechul who had mostly lost his ability to dance since our car accident, it was still fun being able to share the same stage with him.

Even when we appeared on tv shows together. It was still a fun time, we still got to talk during the commercials... and our friendship grew. It grew so much that when we appeared on television, singing and dancing next to each other we enjoyed each other's company, smiling when the other smiled...laughing when the other laughed. It was a beautiful beginning that I was completely happy began in the first place... until Hangeng left. Then I noticed something completely different from Heechul. Even though I could tell he was upset by his boyfriend leaving Super Junior for the time being...it seemed like he had become attatched to someone else... and that person was me.

 


Hope you enjoy!

Sorry if its a slow beginning >.<