Missing Chaeyeon

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Monday, Sakura was excited to see Chaeyeon so that she wake up early to go to school. Sakura still dissapointed to the fact that Chaeyeon never replied to her text. She think that Chaeyeon is so busy. 

 

Sakura was so early to go to school and she encountered a few student. She entered to their room and no one is there except her. Sakura wait for a few minutes and Minju is now here with Hyewon. Hyewon immediately  go to her seat beside Sakura, while Minju was sitting to her chair. 

 

After few more minutes, Eunbi, Hitomi, Yujin, Chaewon, Wonyoung and Nako entered the room. As expected Yujin was so energetic.

 

"Good Morning everyone, Good morning Minjuri!!" Yujin greet them and Minju while smiling widely.

 

"Good morning Sakura unnie!!" Wonyoung greeted Sakura who was busy checking her phone. Sakura didn't hear Wonyoung's greeting because her attention was in her phone. Wonyoung eyebrows raised up because of Sakura's action. Even Eunbi noticed that Sakura was so busy to her phone. This is the first time that they saw Sakura who was busy using her phone like waiting for someone's reply. Wonyoung sneak to Sakura's back and she looks at who was the person that Sakura's texting. Wonyoung can't see the name of the person but she saw the message of Sakura for that person.

 

"Who is that Sakura unnie?" Wonyoung asked confusely. Everyone was looking to Wonyoung with what's the matter look.

 

"Huh?" Sakura confusely replied to Wonyoung because she didn't know what's Wonyoung was talking about.

 

Wonyoung pouting her lips towards Sakura's phone. "Who is that person you texted to reply to you immediately and make you worry?" Wonyoung asked innocently. Everyone eyes widened and look to Sakura's direction. Sakura was suddenly nervous and did not know what to say.  

 

"Who was that Saku-chan?" Eunbi asked 

 

"Your girlfriend?" Chaewon jokingly said

 

"You didn't tell us that your in a relationship Saku-chan." Hyewon said that make Sakura nervous more.

 

"I don't have a girlfriend". Sakura defend herself. Eunbi just shrug her shoulder  and not believing Sakura.

 

"We will not be angry if you tell us that your in a relationship. So who is the unlucky woman who likes you?" Yujin commented while grinning in front of Sakura. Sakura was now glaring to Yujin because of what she say. 

 

"Why unlucky Yujin unnie? Sakura unnie was pretty" Wonyoung asked Yujin inocently.

 

"What is the used of being pretty if your boring." Yujin answered, trying to tease Sakura.

 

"You have a point Yujin unnie, Sakura unnie was so boring, she enjoyed playing games and sleep by her own. Who would be like to date that type of person." Wonyoung added while putting her pointing finger in her chin like thinking for some scene. 

 

Sakura was now getting mad on what she heared from this two kids. Yujin was enjoying what she see. I'll make Sakura unnie mad Yujin whispered to herself while stoping herself from smiling. 

 

"If I'm Sakura unnie's girlfriend.. I would fall out of love, because Sakura unnie was not give her time to me, she will be busy playing fortunite all day." Yujin added to the fire that Wonyoung make. Yujin smell victory when she saw that Sakura's eyes was now on fired and her finger was gripping her own shirt. Sakura was now mad and ready to bury Yujin in the ground.

 

"Hey guys miss Soyou is now here." Yena inform while entering the classroom with Yuri beside her.

 

Sakura go to school happy and excited but one second her mood was change, that's because of Yujin and Wonyoung. 

 

Sakura was in bad shape and Yena noticed that. 

 

"Hey Sakura unnie, what happened to you?" Yena curiously asked and tap Sakura's shoulder. Sakura giving Yena a glared. 

 

"What?" Sakura said in a cold tone. Yena was nervous and back to her seat without looking to Sakura again. 
What's her problem? I just asked he if she is ok or not but she scolding me". Yena was talking to herself and shookt on what Sakura's action.

 

The class was going well except Sakura's mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter