The Discovery of the Lies

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days had pass and Chaeyeon is still frustrated because Sakura keep ignoring her. And now she is absent in the class. Chaeyeon is patiently waiting for the bell rang so that she can leave the class immediately to go in the J-lines apartment. Nako said that Sakura was stayed at home because she was sick. Chaeyeon was so worried about the bahavior of her girlfriend. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When the school bell rang Chaeyeon hurriedly pack her things and put in her bag.

 


"Guys I should go now, I need to check my girlfriend if she is ok." Chaeyeon said to her friends.

 


"Go on Chae.., Sakura still didn't tell us what's happening to her. This pass few weeks she is weird." Eunbi answered with a worried tone visible in her voice.

 


"Thats why Eunbi unnie, I'm frustrated now. So I gotta go" Chaeyeon said and bid her goodbye.

 


"Be careful Chaeyeon unnie ok? take care of Sakura-chan." Nako shout on Chaeyeon who is now outside the classroom.

 


Chaeyeon immediately hoop in the car when her driver arrive. The driver starts the engine and the car now start to move.

 


Chaeyeon is now in deep thought thinking on what's happening to her girl for the past few weeks. Sakura become blank and she always has her own world. And like she was concious in her surrounding, its like someone will hurt her.

 

 

The car stop when the red light of the traffic light turn. Chaeyeon looked at in the front of her.

 

 

"Mr. Sy what is the news about the important matters that I told you to investigate?" Chaeyeon  talk to her driver.

 

 

"Young lady the investigation is still on process. After I'll drop you in Ms. Miyawaki's apartment I will directly go there to get the papers." her driver answered and start driving again when the lights turn in green.

 

 


"Ok Mr. Sy, Just call me if you receive the information that I asked you." Chaeyeon answered. Her driver just nod at her. 

 

 

After 30 minutes of travel the car stop infront of Sakura's building apartment. Chaeyeon immediately go out and start moving to the apartment's entrance. The receptionist greet her, the staff of this building know her. So she can go here every time without any further conflict. Chae go inside the elevator and push the number where is Sakura, Nako and Hitomi's apartment.

 

 

Chaeyeon calmly walking in the whole way of the building but she instantly stop when she saw a guy in all black clothes, leaving a box infront of the j-lines door. 

 

 

"Who was that?" Chae asked herself. 

 

 

Chae resume her walked to the guys direction, but the guy run away when he saw her nearly walking where he stood by.

 

 

"Hey wait..!! who arw you?" Chaeyeon called but the guy dissapear, she run to the fire exit of the building. 

 

 

Chaeyeon pick the box that the guy leave in the j-lines door. She was curious looking at the box in her hand. But Chaeyeon don't mind it, she just open the door of the apartment and bring the box inside. When she closed the door, she put the box in the center of the table in the living room of the unit. Chae hurriedly walked inside her girlfriend's room to check her if Sakura was ok.

 

 

But when she open the door no one is there, the room is empty. 

 

 

"Saku-chan..!" Chae called Sakura but no one is answering her. She go to the bathroom but still no shadow or silhoutte of her lover.

 

 

Chaeyeon leave the room wondering where could be her girlfriend go. 

 


"I think she just go outside to buy something to eat." Chae whimpered.

 


Chaeyeon sit in the long sofa of the living room of the j-lines apartment. She decided that she will wait for her girlfriend to comeback. But 5 hours had pass no Sakura had ret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter