Hostage

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls are now sitting in the couch of the living room in the Mansion. They are in silence, Sakura is more nervious and scared to face Chaeyeon and her family.

Their attention are now focus to the person who was walking downstaires. 

The sadness, loneliness, and stress was visible to the pretty faces of the mother of Chaeyeon. Mrs. Lee smiled at them but not that happy like they saw it before. The sadness are over power in her face. 

"H-how are you kids? I am happy that you all visits here." Mrs. Lee welcome them and prevent herself from crying. 

"We're ok Mrs. Lee, we are here to check Chaeyeon if she was ok. She didn't answered our call." Eunbi worriedly said that makes Mrs. Lee burst out and cried so hard.

"What's happened m-mom." Sakura worriedly asked. She was hesitant to call Chaeyeon's mother mom because of what she do to Chaeyeon.

"S-sakura my daughter.., C-Chaeyeon was been missing for the past three days." Mrs. Lee was sobbing.  

The girls was shookt and stan on ehat they heard. The silence consume the spacious livng room. The only noise that you heard was Chaeyeon's mom cries.

Sakura feel numb on the words that came out on Mrs. Lee's lips. Her knees was shaking and her lips shiver, she cover to prevent herself for sobbing. But she can't control her emotion, Sakura broke down in the floor and cried so hard. Mrs. Lee approach her and give her a tight hug.

"Shhhh., My Chae Chae will be back, your father will find her." Mrs. Lee comfort Sakura and convince her that her daughter will be back.

"T-this is m-my f-fault mom.., this is my fault. I-if I told here at first t-that Jurina is my ex, we don't fight like that and she will not mistaken that me and jurina are inrelationship. A-And she will not be missing." Sakura blame herself for this., she just hit herself.

"Shhhh... don't hurt yourself, no one's fault for this encident, no one." Mrs. Lee said and embraced Sakura to her arms.

"If I t-tell her t-that s-someone sending me a d-death threat about her. This will not happened." Sakura are sobbing and Mrs. Lee's armed. Her eyes are swollen and full of tears.

"W-what?? someone is sending you a death threat about Chaeyeonie.?" Mrs. Lee asked with a shock expression.

Sakura just nod but still in sobbing. The girls are now in tears while looking to Sakura and Mrs. Lee who suffer the most for the missing of Chaeyeon. 

"Oh God!! you were threaten., I knew that you are afraid and suffer alot." Mrs. Lee comfort her and wipe Sakura's tears. 

 


That scene are all witness of the girls on how divastated Mrs. Lee and Sakura for the missing action of Chae. Mr. Lee hurriedly approach her wife and hugged both of them including Sakura. 

"Mr. Lee help her wife to stand up while the girls also help Sakura to calm down. Eunbi as a leader and reliable unnie, she accompanied Sakura to sit in the long couch. All of them including the married couple are settled in the their seats.

"S-so what are the news about our daughter.?" Mrs. Lee asked with hope that they are now a lead where Chaeyeon could be. Mr. Lee sadly shake her head while comforting her wife from crying again.

The younger member get a glasd of water in the kitchen and offer to Mrs. Lee and Saku-chan. 

"We will find Chaeyeon, I'll do anything to find our daughter. Even I'll pay billion dollars for the investigator, interpol, FBI, NBI, Police and other officers to find our Chaeyeonie." Mr. Lee said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mr. Lee open the TV to distract her wife for a while so that she will stop crying now. The girls are still in the living room playing with Chaemin. While Chaeryeong was comforting her Sakura unnie.

The Movie that show in the tv when the unexpected scene pop up. 
Mr. Lee was curious waiting for the blurd scene in the tv. All girls is living room are now focus and wondering in what happening in the Channel.

There is a guy who was talking and Mr. Lee can't indentify who was that because of the effect of voice changer. All of them wondered what kind of movie was showing in the screen. The screen are dark and blurd. Mr.Lee was ready to change the channel when the screen flash her daughter who was sitting in the wooden chair and her body was leash in th c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter