First Official Date

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura wake up early and prepare for her date, she take her time to shower and make herself fresh. Sakura wear a white floral dress, she look simple but at the same time elegant. Sakura wear her white shoes and she grabbed her small bag and put the lace to her shoulder. Sakura check her watch and the time is already 9:30 am. 

 

Sakura  went out of her room and walked to the apartment door. She had not even held the door knob when someone suddenly spoke up behind her.

 

"Kura-chan were are you going?" Nako asked her curiously. 

 

"We didn't know that you have something to do today Sakura unnie." Hitomi added. 

 

"Ehh!! I just buy something in mall." Sakura reasoned out. 

 

"Why are your dress up well, If you need to buy something in mall, you always wear a plain t-shirt and jeans." Nako added while looking to Sakura doubtfully. 

 


"Why?. it is wrong to dress like this?" Sakura defend herself. 

 

"Me and Nako just wondered." Hitomi added. The two was wondering why Sakura suddenly dress up like that. 

 


"You two don't worry about me, just enjoy your day. I need to go, bye guys." Sakura bid her goodbye and hurriedly walked out to their apartment. She need to avoid furthermore question from Hitomi and Nako.

Hitomi and Nako look at each other confusely. Sakura's action today is so off and doubtful. 

 

"I think Saku-chan hiding something." Hitomi said to nako.

 

"I think she have a date today... You remember that she hiding her lover to us." Nako said.

 

"Your right nako-chan.. we need to confirm this before we tell to others." Hitomi added. The two look to the direction which is the window was located. 

 

"We should look for Saku-chan their, I think she will passed in the pathway in front of the apartment." Nako said.

 

The two hurriedly go to the window of their apartment. And they saw Sakura in the side of the road, like waiting for something or maybe  someone. 

 

"She's waiting for a cab?" Hitomi asked Nako. Nako just shrug her shoulder while waiting for Sakura's next move. 

 

"I think no." Nako suddenly answered while her eyes is now too focus to Sakura's direction.

 


Hitomi also look back to where Sakura was standing. They saw that the red mercedes benz was stop in front of Sakura. Someone  goes down in the back seat of the car. She's wearing a black high waist jeans with matching a black t-shirt inside and covered by brown cotton jacket with  a white shoes. The girl has a wavy blonde hair.  She open the door in backseat for Sakura and she also go inside. The mercedes benz start to road on the high way. 

 

"Oh My God!! Sakura unnie is really in a relationship and you saw that 
Nako-chan?" Hitomi feriously said. Nako just only nod.

 


The blonde girl was so familiar, her posture is really familiar to her. The way she walked, the way she move, her hair color, her style is like Chaeyeon unnie, Nako though. 

 


"Arrg but Chaeyeon unnie and Sakura unnie are not closed. So it's impossible that they dating." Nako whispered to herself. 

 


"You saying something Nako-chan?" Hitomi asked her. Nako just shake her head for response.

 


"I need to figure out something." Nako said to heeself


--------------------------------------


"You look beautiful today, the dressed you wear are good on you." Chaeyeon praised Sakura. Sakura blushed on what Chaeyeon said.

 

"You also pretty and at the same time you look handsome." Sakura shyly said. 

 


Chae giggle on Sakura said. "Why handsome, I'm still a woman?" Chae curiously asked

 


"Because your cool and your move, have a swagg." Sakura said. 

 


"Huh? really!! I always walked normal." Chae said

 


"Yeah normal, normal that makes everyone droll at you in school." Sakura whined and just pout.

 


"How about you? you makes everyone fall for you at school, even you do nothing." Chaeyeon replied and raised her eyebrows. 

 


"So now we fight over this?" Sakura said.

 

"I did not start, you started it." Chaeyeon said that make Sakura sigh deeply.

 


"Ok fine you win." Sakura surrender and sit properly at the backseat. Chaeyeon laugh at her. 

 


"Come here, I'm just teasing you." Chae cheered her. 

 


She pull Sakura beside her and give her a hug, Saku-chan hug her back.

 


"When me and Yena are in this state of argument I always end up winning but with you I always end up surrender. I can't win over you." Sakura protest. Chaeyeon chuckled to Sakura's complaint.

 


"You are smart and genius Saku-chan, but I'm more wit." Chaeyeon commented that make Sakura pout.


------------------------------------------


Sakura and Chaeyeon entered the entrance of the mall with their hand enterwined each other. Everyone was fascinated with the presence of this two. Sakura look like a model of a brand clothing line, While Chaeyeon looks like a Young CEO. The way Chae walked is like a boss, she dominant everyone, she had a presence that makes everybody scared of her. 

 


"They are beautiful?" The freshmen student said to her friend.

 

"The short brunette hair is really pretty and attractive." Other girl commented.

 

"The blonde girl is pretty, hot and charisnatic." other girl added. 

 


"But the blonde girl looks familiar." the tall pale girl added. 

 


"What the hell!!! My GOD!!! Is that Lee Chaeyeon?" The girl with black hair excitedly said. She is now in panic.

 

"Lee Chaeyeon?" her friend question, and got confused.

 

"Lee Chaeyeon, the dancer, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter