Mysterious Person...

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already 4:30 in the afternoon, the class ended. Everyone go out to the classroom to go home. The 12 of them are walking in the wholeway of school when Chaeyeon speak out.

 

 


"Ah Guys, you go out to the gate first..., I will going to the practice room, my bag is there." Chaeyeon said to them. 

 

 


"We will wait for you, don't worry." Eunbi said but Chae shake her head.

 

 


"It's ok unnie.... don't wait for me, I will go home at exactly 6:00 pm."Chaeyeon explained.

 

 

"Are you sure? If you wan't, Yena can accompanied you." Eunbi offered.

 

 

 

"It's ok Eunbi unnie..., I know all of you need to rest, Yena-si was tired diving the ball and run. She need rest." Chaeyeon said

 

 


"I will accompanied you Chaeyeonie.., I have nothing to do and I'm not tired because I didn't played." Minju offered to her bestfriend. Chaeyeon looked at her best friend.

 

 

 

"Don't worry Minju-shi I'll be fine... You need to go home and Yujin will send you home. right Yujin?" Chae said and looked to Yujin's direction.

 

 

 


"Of course Chaeyeon unnie, I will take care your bestfriend." Yujin said and go to Minju. She put her armed in Minju's shoulder and she started walking with Minju.

 

 


"Bye guys... Stay safe." Chaeyeon said and wave her hand... 

 

 


"You should take care yourself." Eunbi worriedly said. Sakura can't say anything because if she speak up, everyone will doubt her.

 

 

 

"Ok Eunbi unnie. Bye." Chaeyeon bid her goodbye and before she turned her back at them, she stared to Sakura for a seconds and nod to her casually. To prevent other member will doubt them

 

 

 

Chaeyeon walked to her dance practice room's direction while other's walked out to the school gate.
Chae immediately picked the key of the practice room in her bag and open the door. She entered inside and get her bag in the table there. She picked some clothes and change in the bathroom there. She is now wearing a white crop top and swagger jogging pants. She played the music and start moving her body to dance. Chaeyeon really love dancing. She record her dance so that she can review if what part she lock of. 

 

 

 

She dance almost 5 consecutive songs, when she ready to played another music but someone knock in the door. She can't see who was knocking because the curtain covering the glass wall.

 

 


She slowly open the door of practice room. When she see the person's face her eyes widden because of surpised.

 

 


"Love what are you doing here? I though you go home already?" Chaeyeon asked Sakura curiously. She open the door widely to make Sakura go inside. 

 

 

"I buy you a bottled of water, I know that you still dacing here and you will be thirsty." Sakura said and give to Chae the bottled water she buy.  Chae accept it and pulled Sakura to the corner to sit. 

 

 

 


"Thank you love..." Chaeyeon said and drink the water. Chae was catching her breath and sweating.

 

 


"Your sweating Love.., come here." Sakura said and wipe Chaeyeon sweat with her handkerchief. Chae slowly move forward to Sakura, they are now facing each other. Sakura was busy wiping Chaeyeon's sweat in the forehead down to her neck. While Chae looking to her girl with love. 

 

 

"She's really caring.." Chae whisper to her self. Sakura noticed the intense look of Chaeeyeon.

 

 


"What?" Sakura asked her.

 

 


"Your beautiful." Chae said out of no where, she still looking to Sakura. Saku-chan can't stopped herself from blushing. Her face become red.

 

 


"Your pretty too, why you making me fall for you so hard?" Saku-chan said while hiding her face to her palm. 

 

 


"I miss you.., I can't say a proper goodbye to you yesterday. I thought that yesterday is the end of me. hahaha.'" Chae said with chuckled.

 

 


"But we survived... Hyewon, Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter