Playful Sakura

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OH My Gosh!!! Sakura unnie... Chaeyeon unnie what are you two doing." Hitomi shout while covering Nako's eyes.

 

 


Chaeyeon and Sakura seperated when someone speak out, that make the two shookt for a while. Nako removed the hand of Hitomi that covered her eyes.
Nako looked to the direction of Chaeyeon and Sakura. Her jaw dropped when she see the position of her two unnie.

 

 


Sakura was leaning on the wall, while her left hand is holding in Chae's nape. Her other right hand is still inside of Chaeyeon shirt. 

 

 

 

While..,Chaeyeon was leaning on Sakura. Her hand was in Sakura's waist. The atmospher is so awkward. 

 

 


"Ah. C-can y-you two f-fix  yourselves? Nako and I will leave the two of you for a while." Hitomi said and pulled Nako to leave in the room of Sakura.

 

 


Only Sakura and Chaeyeon left in the room. Chaeyeon stand still and fix herself. She fix her shirt that lift up, because of Sakura's doing. Sakura also fix herself, she climb her hair that become messy.

 

 

 

"Jjaeyeon they saw us, what we gonna do now?" Sakura is worried because they caught in the act. Hitomi and Nako caught them making out. 

 

 

 

"We can't denied to them anymore that we are in relationship." Chae said

 

 

 

"I'm nervous to their reaction Jjaeyeon." Sakura replied.

 

 

 

"Don't feel nervous Saku-chan, I'm her beside you. And it's time to tell them the truth." Chaeyeon said.

 

 

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon go out to Sakura's room with their hands interwined each other. They will tell the truth now, what's the point of denying if they caught them making out. Hitomi and Nako are in living room sitting in the sofa waiting for them. 

 

 

 


Chaeyeon cought fakely to get the attention of the two. Nako and Hitomi looked at Sakura and Chae, then their eyes go down to the hands of their unnie that interwined together.  Chae and Kura sit in the long sofa and they facing Nako and Hitomi that sitting in the one seated couch.

 

 

 

 

"Chaeyeon unnie..., Sakura unnie..., you two are dating.?" Hitomi asked them. Chaeyeon immediately nod and Sakura just followed.

 

 

 

"I know it that it's Chaeyeon unnie is the girl that Sakura-chan dating. The way you walked and move. And also you have a blonde hair." Nako excitedly said and happy that her suspicious was right.

 

 

 


"But why you hide your relationship to us Sakura unnie, Chaeyeon unnie?." Hitomi wondered.

 

 

 

"We're not ready yet Hichan." Sakura answered, Hitomi just nod.

 

 

 

"B-but we so you yesterday Chaeyeon unnie., with someone else." Nako said.

 

 

 


"That's the reason why Saku-chan run away because she feel jealous.." Hitomi added.

 

 

 

 

"The person you saw yesterday is not me, that's my younger sister." Chaeyeon explained.  

 

 

 

 

"B-but you look exactly like her Chaeyeon unnie. Your indentical" Nako wondered.

 

 

 

"Everyone though that we are twins, but  we're not. She was 1 year younger than me." Chaeyeon explained to them.

 

 

 

"So... your not mad to Saku-chan and me that we keep our relationship to all of you.?" Chae asked.

 

 


"We're not..., Why would we mad at the two of you. Me and Hitomi just surprised." Nako said while smiling playfully to them.

 

 

 

"Thanks God." Sakura whispered to herself.

 

 

 

"I'm happy that Sakura unnie is now had a love life. I though, she will be loveless and tsundere forever." Hitomi savageness is now exposed.

 

 


"Hichan!! I'm still your unnie." Sakura reacted.

 

 

 

"So what's your plan? Where do you plan to tell this to Eunbi unnie, Yena unnie, Chaewon unnie, Hyewon unnie, Yujin-si, Yuri-si, Wonyoungie and Minju unnie? Nako asked them.

 

 


"We will tell them when we sleep over to their apartment this friday." Sakura said. Nako and Hitomi nod and satisfied to Sakura's answer.

 

 

 

"You ok with that love?" Sakura asked to Chaeyeon.

 

 

 

"It's ok with me." Chae answered and smiled to Sakura... Nako and Hitomi looked at them with a big smiled in their face and a playful look... 

 

 

 

"I'll leave the two of you here unnies, I'm going to my room to changes my clothes." Nako said and walked to her room. 

 

 

 


"Me too Sakura-chan and Chaeyeon unnie." Hitomi added and stood up to her seat. Chae and Sakura nodded.

 

 

 

"I feel happy and relief Jjaeyeon." Sakura spoke up. 

 

 

 


"Me too Saku-chan. I'm happy because they not mad, and easily accepted our relationship." Chaeyeon said and bend her back to lean in the back rest of sofa. Sakura move forward towards Chae, she also lean to Chaeyeon's armed. 

 

 

 

Sakura is very confortable to Chaeyeon that much, she feel safe and contented. Sakura feel that sometimes she is to much tight to Chae, because she is easily get jealous. She feel weird because everyone knew her as a tsundere, including herself. But when it comes to Chae, she's the one who is clingy. 

 

 

 


"What are you thinking? why are you so quiet?" Chaeyeon suddenly asked.

 

 

 


"Nothing, I'm just happy." Sakura shortly said.

 

 

 

Chaeyeon bend her face a little bit to see the face of  Sakura. 

 

 

 

"Your eyes is swollen, you cried that hard?." Chaeyeon asked, she's concern to Sakura.

 

 

 

 


"Yeah... I feel betrayed and at the same time broken because I thought you were cheating on me." Sakura said shyly because she jumped into conclusion. she feel embarrased again. 

 

 

 

"You think I can do that to you?" Chae asked her again. 

 

 

 

"No... I'm sorry for jumping into the conclusion that you cheated me." Sakura looked up to Chaeyeon and looked directly to the eyes, she sincerly apologized.

 

 

 

"Do you know that I feel upset to what you said. Do you know that I have been disappointed with your accusations that I did not do?" Chaeyeon said with a sad tone of her voice. She really upset because Sakura judge her instantly without knowing the truth. She felt that Sakura don't trust her that much.

 

 

 

"I'm r-really sorry... I will not do it anymore, I will asked you first before I conclude. Sorry love." Sakura say her apologic and bow down her head. Chae kissed Sakura's forehead, she can not get angry to Sakura. She love Saku-chan that much.

 

 

 

"Don't cry again... I can't get mad to you." Chae said that make Sakura look to Chaeyeon again. She so lucky because her girlfriend is understanding and kind. 

 

 


"I love you." the only words that come out to Sakura's mouth that make Chae smiled.

 

 

"I love you too, love." Chae respond.

 

 

 


The just hug each other for a moment, the living room become silent. Chaeyeon close her eyes, she felt tired on what's happening today. Minutes passed Chaeyeon feel asleep in the sofa, and you can hear her deepth breath. Sakura look up to Chae's face, and she saw that Chaeyeon is now sleeping peacefully. Sakura gently Chaeyeon's cheek. She must be ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter