Yena's Day

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's friday and today is the day that Chaeyeon and Sakura revealed their relationship to their friends. They plan to revealed it in sleep over in Eunbi, Yena, Yujin, Hyewon, Yuri and Wonyoung's apartment but the plan is posponed. Eunbi anounced that no sleep over will happened because their apartment is in mess because of Yujin and Yena's doing. They need to clean it first. So Sakura and Chaeyeon don't know when they will revealed their relationship. They are now ready to reaveled but got posponed. Sakura's courage is now gone, while Chaeyeon feel nervous. The two lover think that this is not the right time to revealed ther relationship.

 

 

The 12 of them is now in the cafeteria having a lunch. Chaeyeon was  sitting beside Minju and in her left side was wonyoung who are clinging to her. Infront of Chae was Sakura, beside Sakura was Nako and Hyewon.

 


"Yuri-ah feed me please." Yena cutely said to Yuri.

 

 

"Ah.., you two get out here.., we're eating." as usual Yujin reacted.

 


"Your just jealous Yujin-ah..., Minju-shi please give her your attetion, I know that she lock of it." Yena pay back to the puppy Ahn. Yujin face became red and she will response to Yena's said but no words came out in .

 

 

Minju shyly bow down her heads that make Chaeyeon laugh to her loudly.

 

 

 

"Hahahaha..." Chae laugh while pointing Minju's face.

 

 


"I'm not you Yena unnie..., so clingy and sometimes became cringy." Yujin bickered her.

 

 


"Atleast I'm not a coward... I'm proud to shout that Yuri and I are couple. Not like you, playing around." Yena said and tongue out to Yujin to . Yujin just shut up.

 

 

 

"Atleast Yujin is not a loser." Sakura said trying to help Yujin, she want to roast the duck.  Yujin just make a funny face to tease Yena, Sakura is in her side today.

 

 

 

Yena smirked " You want to annoyed  me Sakura-chan? let's see who will win." Yena whispered to herself.

 

 


"I'm ok being a loser than being a coward. Why don't you try to make a move Yujin-shi?.., Like the person I know., She so touchy towards her girlfriend, She even her lover's neck." Yena said while grinning. 

 

 

 

Sakura spilled the ice tea that she was drinking because of what she heard from Yena. Chaeyeon stopped from eating and looked directly to Yena.

 

 

 

"Cough!! Cough!!!" Sakura was coughting .

 

 


"Sakura unnie are you ok?" Yuri asked her worriedly.

 


"I'm fine Yuri-ah..., the Ice tea is so cold that's why I spilled it." Sakura reasoned out. 

 

 


"What kind of suggestion is that Yena.? Eunbi asked with a knotted forehead.

 


"And why should I followed your stupid suggestion Yena unnie?." Yujin replied her.

 

 

 

"So that you will be not coward anymore. Don't try to hide that you have feelings to Minju-shi.... why you don't tried to date Minju?, like walking at night in street with matching holding hands." Yena said again and gazed to Sakura for a seconds and looked to Chaeyeon for a while. 

 


Sakura just gulp, she feel tense and nervous on what she heard from Yena's mouth.

 

 


"Ahemm. Why the topic now is about me and Yujin? we should go to Sakura unnie, she's been quiet for the past days." Minju trying to change the topic. Yena grinned widely because of the suggestion of Minju. Sakura just closed her eyes on Minju's suggestion. 

 

 

 

 

"Good idea Minju-shi... Sakura-chan I have something to asked you? I asked this to you because I knew that you can answered this. Your a smart person" Yena said innocently.  

 

 

 


Sakura just take a breath and open her eyes, She get back to her composure "What it is duck.?" Sakura said Casually and pretend that she's not nervous.

 

 

"I read this in romance book and I got curious... at the same time dissapointed to them." Yena said normally.

 

 


"Just direct to the point duck.., you making me pissed off to you. What is your question?" Sakura said annoyingly.

 

 

"Ok fine..., just chill. My question is.., It is hard for a person to tell to her friends that she is inrelationship?" Yena innocently asked but deep insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter