Intense Moment

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning some parts is matured content. If you feel don't want to read it, just skip. Thank you....


--------------------------------------------
The time is now 7:30 pm and Sakura and Chaeyeon is still sleeping in Chae's room. The two are asleep for almost 2 hours and 30 minutes. Mr. Lee is already in the house, while Mrs. Lee preparing their dinner in the table. Chaemin already change her school uniform to a pajama. Chaemin go upstairs to tell Chaeryeong that they will ate dinner. Chaemin slowly open Chaeryeong's door, her unnie was lying down in her bed. She was busy using her phone. 

 

"Chaeryeong unnie, mom said that you and Chaeyeon unnie will go down in the dining area so we can eat dinner now." Chaemin said

 

"Ok Chaemin... you go down in the dining first, and I followed there. I wil wake up Chaeyeon unnie." Chaeryeong response.

 

"Ok Chaeryeong unnie." Chaemin said and go outside the room. 

 

Chaeryeong get up from her bed and walked out to her room. She go to her unnie's room. 

 

"Chaeyeon unnie..., Sakura unnie... we should go down to eat dinner. appa is already there." Chaeryeong called them while knoncking in the door, but no one answered. She knock again but still no respond. Chaeryeong slowly open the room door, she slowly sneak inside. Her lips automatically formed a big smiled when she saw her two unnies.

Sakura was lying down in Chaeyeon's armed while her left armed was embracing Chae's back. Sakura's face is in Chaeyeon's neck, and her left leg was snaking in Chaeyeon's waist. Her unnie also hugging Sakura, Chae's right armed are in Sakura's waist. Hugging her tightly and her lips is in Cherry blossom's forehead. Even though she do not want to wake up her sister and her girlfriend because they sleeping peacefully. But she needs to wake them up, their parents are waiting for them.

 

"Chaeyeon unnie..., Sakura unnie.., you should wake up already., mom and dad are waiting for us." Chaeryeong said while shaking Chaeyeon shoulder. But no respond, she called the two again and this time Chae open her eyes.

 

"Chaeyeon unnie, we should go down in the dining area to eat dinner. Dad and Mom are waiting." Chaeryeong said, Chaeyeon nod to Chaeryeong. Chaeyeong go outside her room. She looked to Sakura's direction who still sleeping.

 

"Love..,love.,  wake up, we need to eat dinner." Chaeyeon said again and make sure that Sakura will wake up.

Sakura open her eyes and slowly sat down in bed. She brushed her hand in her eyes. Chaeyeon get her hand and help Sakura to stood up from the bed. The two go out to Chaeyeon's room and walked down the staires. The two directly go to the dinning room to eat their dinner. Chaeyeon's father is there, her two sister are now sitting. Her mother was busy preparing the ice tea in the table.

 

"Chaeyeon unnie is now here, with Sakura unnie." Chaeryeong said while looking to their direction. Her father's attention is now at Chaeyeon and Sakura.

"Who is this beautiful girl beside my lovely daughter.?" Chae's dad said.

 

"That's Sakura honey, your daughter love interest." Mrs. Lee said while teasingly looking to them.

 

Sakura's face become red on what she heard. Mr. Lee laugh to them.

 

"Ok ok... The two of you should seat down now. So that we can start our dinner." Mr. Lee said and pointing the empty seat beside Chaeryeong.

 

Chaeyeon sit beside her sister Chaeryeong and pulled Sakura to sit beside her. Sakura feel shy at the same time scared again, Mr. Lee looks so intimidating and strict. They start eating now, Mr. Lee was asking some question about his 3 daughter's doing in school. 

 

"How's your quiz Chaeryeong?" Mr. Lee asked her second daughter. Sakura is in silent while listening to Mr. Lee.

 


"Appa... Perfect.!!" Chaeryeong confidently respond.

 

"Really!!! perfect? of course you will perfect the number., how about the answer.?" Mr. Lee teased his daughter. Their mother was smiling while Chaeyeon and Chaemin burst out with loud laugh because of Chaeryeong's reaction. Sakura also smiled.

 


"You are a japanese Ms. Miyawak?" Sakura frooze from her seat when Mr. Lee's attention is on her. She feel nervous and her legs was shaking. 


"A-h... E-ehh. Yes Mr. Lee, I am p-pure ja-panese.." Sakura was stammering.

 


"What is your parents job or profession.?" Mr. Lee asked again.

 

 

"M-my dad and mom is a doctor." Sakura answered nervously.

 

 


"That's great... What kind of work/profesion you want, when you graduated?. Mr. Lee asked again. 


Sakura is getting more nervous each time. Mr. Lee is so intimidating and scary. "M-my passion and dream is to become a doctor too. I taking up BS pshycology sir." Sakura answered, she was shaking now. She was thinking what if Mr. Lee don't want her for Chaeyeon. And she afraid that Mr. Lee set a standard of how rich a person to deserve her dauhgter. 

 

Chae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter