Sakura's Past

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura was alone and silently walking in the school wholeway building of the university when someone pulled her hard and push her inside the stock room of the school.

 

 

 

"Arrggh.... Let me go, who are you?" Sakura scream and trying hard to escape from someone by hitting and kicking that person.

 

 

 

"Don't scream Sakura, I don't have any plan to do something bad at you. I just need to talked you alone without any interruption." the girl said while covering Sakura's mouth. She was holding Sakura's hand while pinning her at the stock room door.

 

 

 

"Hmmmm." the only word that spilled on Sakura's mouth, she can't talked clearly because of the hand that cover .

 

 

 

"Ok ok... I remove my hand on you but promised me that you would not scream again and run away for me. I just wanna talked with you, no more any conflict." the girl said and slowly removed her both hand to Sakura. She step back to give space for Sakura.

 

 

 

"What do you want from me Jurina? Why are dragging me here?" Sakura asked with her annoyed face.

 

 

 

"Can you lower down your voice for a while? I don't need a fight with you, I just want to talk to you privately without any interruption with anyone else that's why I drag you here." Jurina said..

 

 

 

 

"Talked now.., don't waste my time for nothing., For al I remember, we have nothing to talked?" Sakura said with an irritated voice.

 

 

 

"I just want to say sorry for what I've than to you in the past, sorry for hurting you. I find you in all place in hakata to sincere appologised but you are not there anymore. And someone said to me that you staying in korea for good so that I travel here to say my sorry." Jurina said, Sakura scan Jurina if she telling the truth and she can see in the eyes of the girl that she really sorry.

 

 

 

 

"Ok.. I forgive you for cheating me when we still together, we should forget the past and moving forward." Sakura said and hold the door knob and ready to go outside but Jurina hold her hand.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry..., But can y-you still give a chance.? I still have a feelings for you." Jurina beg and hoping that Sakura can give her a chance.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Jurina, I don't have any feelings for you anymore. I'm happy right now together with the girl I love. I'm inrelationship, the only thing that I can give to you is frienship." Sakura said.

 

 

 

 

"I understand, and don't worry I will accept that whole heartedly." Jurina said but in inside she want to scream.

 

 

 

"Then we settled now, but I have a favor with you if it is ok?' 

 

 

"What is it Sakura? anything for you, through this I can repay the things that I have than to you." Jurina said.

 

 

 

"Can you keep this as a secret? that you are my ex girlfriend. I don't want to make Jjaeyeon unconfortable and bothered the fact the you are my ex. And I don't eant us to fight about you that can cause misunderstanding with her. Just tell them that I'm your old friend" Sakura said and waiting for Jurina's answer.

 

 

 


"If that what you want Sakura, but we still friend right? I can still talked to you right?." Jurina asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course I'm still a friend to you, I won't hold any grudge to you because of what happened. I gotta go now." Sakura said and leave the stock room.

 

 

 

 

Jurina just sigh, she just kick the furniture inside before she leave the stock room.

 

—————————

 

"Sakura unnie where have you been? We are waiting to you so that we can now go to the cafe near outside the school." Yena said, 

 

 

 

"In restroom, why we going to cafe shop? we have no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter