Fate lead Us to Love

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sakura)

After 2 years that the kidnapping encident happened, Sakura still in pain when she remember the scene. The scene where Chaeyeon was in her arms catching her breath for her life. Chaeyeon was shot near in her heart that lead her in coma. She had no idea or any news on what Chaeyeon was now. Chaeyeon's family was migrated in US for the medication of Chae. The hospital here can't risk the chances for Chaeyeon to survive.  

 

Sakura can't believe that the father of her bestfriend Annya can do this kind off unacceptable and unforgiveness sin. Annya's father had a mentality disorder, he was a obssess crazy man. Annya's father was died, he was shot by a SWAT team, he trying to run away but he encounter with the FBI. Jurina is Mr. Murashigi's daughter to other woman.

 

Jurina are not using his father's surname because of the reason that she will be an ashamed to the Murashigi's clan. Jurina follow his father's order, that thinking if she do all his father's command he will completely accept her as his daughter. Jurina are now in mental facility. She become psycho path, She was using drugs. 

 

And her bestfriend Annya go back to Japan and start her new life wihout her father and step sister's presence. It's hurt for Annya but she just do the right things to completely stop her father and step sister to do an act that will lead her bestfriend in danger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Your in other dimention again!! Get up Sakura-chan it's you birthday today but you looked sad." Yena cheer up to her gaming buddy who was spacing out in her room. Sakura lighly smiled to Yena and back in spacing out again. The duck just sigh heavily.

 

"Cheer up Sakura unnie, if you frown all the time you will get old. Your 22 years old, still young but your face is like a stress mom. And Chae will be rurn off." Yena jokingly remarked to make Sakura smile. But instead of smiling, Sakura's face become in pain, the sadness are visible in her eyes by mentioning Chaeyeon's name.

"Ahmmm." Sakura breath deeply and looked to Yena's direction.

 

"Hey!! stop frowning please!! Just smile ok? this is your special day today. We are going to celebrate your birthday." Yena encourage her friend to get up from her bed. Becaue Yena knew that she split something that it should'nt.

 

"Ok fine.., where we gonna go and celebrate my birthday now.?" Sakura asked Yena curiously. 

 

Yena just grinned to Sakura's answer.
"It's a secret ok? We want to surprised you and I know that you will be happy for this surprised." Yena excitedly said.

 

"Make sure that its worth of my time duck. If not? I will roast you alive." Sakura threaten Yena before she push the duck to leave her room.

 

"Hurry up Sakura unnie., make sure that you look pretty and young. You will love this surprised, and become memorable for the rest of your life." Yena shout outside Sakura's room. 

 

Saku-chan just shake her head to the  silliness of her closed friend and best buddies when it comes on gaming. Yena is always teasing her and reach to the point that she want her to kick out in her apartment permanently. But she is also thankful to that duck, without Yena who always bothering her, she think that she will end up in mental too. Because of depression and loneliness. Her parents always told her that she will go back now to japan, cause she already finished her study but she can't. She can't go back to japan without making sure that Chaeyeon is fine. Her great love was fine. The hurtful memory is still hunting her every night, a memory that makes a big scar in her heart. A memory where her beloved girlfriend grasping an air for her life is still fresh in her mind and fragile heart.

 

Y-you k-know how much I love you., I c-can't lived without you." Sakura broke down in front of Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon trying her best and give Sakura a light but geniune smile.
"I l-love y-you too S-Saku-chan." Chaeyeon said while catching her breath. Her hands was shaking but she still manage to wipes Sakura's tears.

"I l-leave m-my t-two s-sister to y-you.. P-lease t-take care of t-them for m-me." The last word came out from Chaeyeon's mouth before she cough a blood and closed her eyes.

"J-Jaeyeon!!! No.., d-don't c-closed your eyes, d-don't leave me..!!" Sakura burst into tears when Chaeyeon was not moving anymore. Her body become heavy in Sakura's armed, her breathing is slowly gone. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey Sakura-chan.!! You already spent your one hour in bathroom. Can you please double time, I already miss my Yuri." Yena was complaining while knocking loudly in the door's bathroom. Through that Sakura back to her sense. She just shake her head to forget that nemory, she just wipe her tears that slowly flow from her eyes.

 

Sakura sigh before answering the impatient duck. "I already finished my shower, you go outside so that I can change now." Sakura shout back to Yena and bit her lips to prevent from sobbing.

 

"I'll give you 30 minutes to make yourself looked  fresh ok? only 30 minutes Sakura unnie." Yena reminded before she leaved Sakura's room. 

 

Yena directly go in the kitchen to amswer her phone call. 

"Hello Eunbi unnie!" Yena answer the person who call her. 

"Where are you? and Sakura duck?" Eunbi asked her.

"Still in apartment Eunbi unnie, she wake up so so late and she still in her room fixing herself." The duck answer back to Eunbi's question.

 

"Tell her to hurry up, It's already 8  am. You two will travel 5 hours to get here. Jeju Island is far duck, far remember that!!. And don't you dare spill this to Sakura that we are now in Jeju." Eunbi are now scolding the duck., Yena just pout and whimpered that she do nothing but in the end she's the one who always get lectured by their leader.

 

"I already told her Eunbi unnie. And I will end this call now, Sakura-chan is already here." Yena bid her goodbye to Eunbi when she heard a foot step. Yena decided to wait Sakura in living room. And Sakura is already there wearing her usual clothes, jeans and plain t-shirt with sneakers. 

 

"You frowning again!! smile ok? I wonder what part of you Chaeyeon likes? Your a stiff, plain, snob and tsundere?" Yena count all the other personality Sakura. But she stop from mensioning all when she got I contact with Sakura who was now glaring at her, ready to mock her.

"Ok! Ok!. I'll stop now. So we can already go. We are late now." Yena said ang grab her bag including Sakra's hand. 

The two are inside the taxi heading to the Incheon airport for their flite in Jeju Island that Sakura didn't know. Her lugguage and things are already there in the hotel where they will stay.
When they reach the airport, Sakura get confused of what they doing here.

"Duck? What are we doing here in airport? I though were goinv to the place we're celebrate my 22th birthday?." Sakura asked to Yena who was pretending that she didn't hear Sakura.

"Duck answer me!!" Sakura groaned and yelled at Yena's ears.

"Kkura-yah don't shout in my ear!. Just relax and go with me." Yena convincing her unnie.

But Sakura is Sakura, she is persistent to her question to be answer. The just arguing for the whole minute inside the airport. The just stop whn their flight number announce now. Yena hold Sakura's hand and run to the way inside the plain. They are already ready, Yena sneak at night to snatch Sakura's passport so that Eunbi can process all the requirements needed in airport. While other member pack Sakura's things when Hyewon and Yena bring Sakura in PC Bang.

—————————————————
Sakura was still confused where they going, She glaring to the person who sleeping in her side. The flight took 1 hour and 30 minutes before it landed in their destination. 

"Flight 0094567 seoul korea to Jeju Island where landing now." 

When Sakura heard the announcement her eyes become big. "What?? Jeju Island, Why we are here" Sakura whispered to her own self.

 

"Hey duck wake up.!! we already here and why we are here in Jeju.?" Sakura asked while hitting Yena's shoulder to wake up. 

 

"Aww!!! It' hurt unnie, don't hit me." Yena annoyance. She pulled Sakura to go outside the airport. They grab a cab and Yena told the address to the driver.

Sakura are tired asking a question to Yena without getting a proper answer. And also her body is pbysically tired now, she want to sleep. Yena didn't bothered Sakura anymore, she allow her unnie to sleep. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a hour of travel they reach in a five star hotel. Yena tap Sakura's hand to wake up, and go outside. Sakura jist scratch her eyes and  open the taxi door. Yena are already outside waiting for her. Sakura jaw literally dropped, her eyes become bigger. The view of the place is like a paradised. The hotel building is huge. 

"WoW!! I am dreaming?." Sakura was mesmerized to the place that she see.

Yena just smiled to the reacrion of her friend. Yena started to walked and Sakura followed her without any f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter