Yena released the bomb

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dinner went well but the atmosphere are not. Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee did not even noticed that the atmosphere become awkward. The dinner end, Mr and Mrs. Lee bid their goodbye and go upstairs in their room. While Chaemin and Chaeryeong seperates way to go on their own room. Twelve of them are now sitting in the living room. The atmosphere is really awkard, no one tried to open up the topic. Eunbi looking to Chaeyeon and back to Sakura alternately. While the kids just shup up their mouth because of silence. But Chae broke the silence by telling her side.

 

 

"E-eunbi unnie., I'm sorry, b-because Sakura and I hid our relationship with you guys." Chaeyeon spoke up.

 

 

"G-guys we are sorry., Jjaeyeon and I j-just afraid that you will be shock and against the idea that we are in a relationship in just a short period of time." Sakura added and avoiding everyone gazed.

 


"Since when?" Eunbi asked Sakura and Chae, you csn see in the eyes  of Eunbi that she is serious.

 


"Huh?" Sakura was confused on Eunbi's question.

 

"Since when the two of you become a couple?" Eunbi repeat her question but this time, more clearly.

 

 

"We've been together 2 months ago." Chaeyeon answered. Everyone gasp except the three who knew their relationship.

 


"How could you hide this to me, to us.! I'm your bestfriend Chaeyeonie but you didn't tell me that you are in a relationship." Minju said and feel betrayed because her bestfriend keep a secret to her.

 


"I'm sorry Minju-ah, it just.. we're not ready to tell to all of you that were together." Chaeyeon apolized to her bestfriend. Eunbi just sigh.

 

 

"Oh come on, don't make this hard for them Eunbi unnie, they looked good together right? I've been their chaperone to their dates to cover their relationship." Yena confidently said.

 

 

"What?" Everyone reacted. Yena cover but it's to late.

 

 

"So all this time you know about this but you choose to cover up?' Eunbi can't believed what she heard.

 


"A-ah.. e-excuse me guys.., I'm g-going to pee." Yena said and stand to her seat to avoid any intergation but Yujin is too fast to hold Yena's arm to prevent her from escaping.

 

 

"Sit down Yena-ah., I'm not finish yet." Eunbi said with her serious voice. 

 

 

Yena gulp and quietly back to her seat with shut.

 

 

"Yena.., explain!" Eunbi lowly scream.

 


"Why I'm the only one to explain my side? Hichan and Nako know this too." Yena reasoned out and she dragging the japanese girls so that Eunbi will not interogate her that much. Yena know that Eunbi has a soft spot for the two japanese, more on Nako.

 

 

"My head is hurt because of this revelation." Eunbi just give up and shake her head.

 

 

"E-eunbi unnie, we are sorry." Hichan and Nako sincerly apologized.

 

 

"Spear them Eunbi unnie, this is our fault for not telling you and everybody else about us." Chaeyeon sincerly said.

 

 

Eunbi just nod her head for them.,
"Ok fine, I'll forgive the five of you but next time no secrets., undestood?" 

 

 

"Ok Eunbi unnie.., We promised." Sakura said while raising her right hand. And followed by the rremaining four.

 

 


"But it doesn't mean that you are now free, the two of you should tell us about your love dovy love story." Yujin said while teasing them. 

 

 

Everyone agreed and look at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter