Jump into Conclusion

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon and Sakura are now walking in the sideway of the road. It's already 6:30 in the evening, they spend their time together because Chae will be absent in this coming 2 consecutive days.. 

 

 

"Saku-chan I'm going to absent tomorrow and the next day." Chae suddenly said out of no where.

 

 

"Why.? Sakura stop walking and look to Chaeyeon

 

 

"I'll be busy, dad need me in his office." Chae casually said. They resumed walking again.

 

 

"So I will not see you in this 2 days." Sakura sadly said. 

 

 


"Yeah... but don't worry I will text you each time and call you every night." Chae said assured her.

 

 

"I will miss you Jjaeyeon." Sakura said while pouting. 

 


"haha.... It's just 2 days only Saku-chan, but I will also miss you." Chae answered.

 


They take their time to walked, and they even stop over, to the food stool in the street to buy something to eat. 

 

 

When they finished eating, Sakura and Chaeyeon decided to go home. They waiting the bus to come, but the bus is always full of passenger. 30 minutes of waiting but the two still not riding in the bus. Chae decided that they going to train station so that they can go home now. 

 

 


"It's still 8:00 pm but why the bus is overloaded with passenger?" Sakura suddenly said.

 

 

"Today is monday Saku-chan, you should expect that many people go home." Chae answered that make Sakura pout.

 

 

"Your so mean, I'm not arguing with you."Sakura said that make Chaeyeon laugh.

 


"I'm sorry, it just.., I love your reaction when I teased you." Chae said and hold Sakura's hand and enterlock in her own hand.

 

 

The two is now on the train station, they buy the ticket of the next train that will pass by. When the train passed, Chae and Sakura hurriedly go inside. The train is also overload with passsenger, Sakura and Chae was standing inside. They both holding in the pole handle.

 


The train stop again in the next station and another passenger entered, that make the people inside getting crowded. Someone accidentally push Sakura's back that make Sakura's fall but Chae is their to catch Sakura. Chaeyeon reflexes is fast so she immediately hold Sakura's waist to prevent from fallen.

 

 

"Are you ok?" Chaeyeon asked with a concern look. Sakura just nod but she feel pain in her foot because of someone stepped on her feet.

 

 

The train is almost full with passenger, Sakura and Chaeyeon's body are now closed together. Sakura is not confortable anymore because of the guy in her back. She feel that someone was staring at her, and Chae noticed that Sakura is not confortable. Saku-chan is wearing a mini skirt that show her white legs. 

 

 


The guy behind Sakura are still looking at her intensely, she checking out Sakura's body. And Chae saw that, she look to the guy with a gritted teeth.

 

 

What the hell!!! Why this ert looking at my girl like that?. Chae whispered to herself with annoying look.

 

 


"J-jjaeyeon." Sakura called Chae's attention. But Chaeyeon didn't here that Sakura calling her. She still looking to the guy with a scary look. The guy avoiding Chae's eyes when he realized that Chae caught that he was  looking to Kura.

 

 


Chaeyeon quickly remove her black fleece hodie jacket and put on Sakura's waist, to cover the back of Saku-chan. The jacket is enough to cover Sakura's legs.  

 

 


"Come here Saku-chan, move a little bit towards me." Chae command to Sakura. Sakura followed Chaeyeon's order without any question. 

 

 


Chaeyeon automatically put her right hand in Sakura's waist and her other left hand was holding the handled. 
The possisive side of Chaeyeon is now visible, and she scary when she get mad. Sakura was now leaning to Chaeyeon's shoulder while her face is in Chae's neck. She lightly hug Chaeyeon's when someone push her again from behind. 

 

 


Chaeyeon was standing still with a serious looked and she observing every people inside the Train. 
It was normal for Chaeyeon to observe the people around her. Her father taught her that she should not trust the people around. There are two kinds of people in the world, the first person is a pretender  and the second, is the person who are really true but judge by others. And Chaeyeon knows who is true and who was pretending.  

 

 

 

She bow down her head to looked at Sakura. She know that this girl is pure and sincere, that's why she did not stop herself to fall inlove with Sakura. 

 

 

 

When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter