Special Chapter: The Long Lasting Love

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later...

 

The sun are now rise in up, and the sunlight are in bright sunny day. It's already 6:00 am in the morning. Chaeyeon are now in the kitchen preparing their breakfast before she go to her work in their company. After the two get married, they decided to seperate to Chae's family to start as a married couple. They buy a condo unit for the two of them. And they immediately move in when the rennovation of the furniture, style and rooms in the condo had finished and completed.

 

After Chaeyeon cooking their breakfast she headed to living room and clean all the bottle of drinks, plastic of food and switch of Kkura that scattered in the floor. Chaeyeon remove the wire that still connected in the ps4 xbox and in their tv. She just smiled and shake her head. She put all Sakura's gaming staff in its place in the living room.

 

 

After she finished cleaning the living room, she go to their room to wake up her lovely wife who still slumber in the deep sleep. She open the door carefully and walked to the glass wall of their room. She open the curtain that cover the glass wall to prevent the sunlight to come inside their room. She slowly walked on their bed and stop. Chaeyeon giggled to the position of her wife, Sakura occupied the whole bed. Her both arms and legs are widely open, she also snoring. Chaeyeon slowly sit beside her lovely and pretty wife. She caress Sakura's bare face. 

 

"My wife is tired, she sleep late again and playing fortunite last night huh!." Chaeyeon mumbled and pintch Sakura's cheeks. Sakura only groaned because of the pitch. She change her position this time facing Chaeyeon's stomach and embraced it.

 

 

"Wake up now baby!. I knew that you already woke up, don't pretend that you still sleepy." Chaeyeon , Sakura's lips form a smile but her eyes still close.

 

Chaeyeon is ready to stand up to but Sakura pulled her hand, Chaeyeon didn't anticipate that for coming. She hardly fall on top of Sakura. 

 

"What kind of tactics and move this Saku-chan?" Chaeyeon asked while lifting her right brows.

 

"What do you think babe? And by the way, you never wait me to sleep last night. I said to you that last more game but when I entered in our room you already sleeping." Sakura grumpy said to her wife who was grinning at her.

 

Chaeyeon move her body and ready to stood up from Sakura but her girl is hardheaded. Sakura pulled Chaeyeon back and wrapped her both hands on chaeyeon waste. This time with no space between them. Chaeyeon had nothing to do anymore she just change her position so that Sakura will not feel the heavy of her body. 
Chaeyeon brought her hands on both Sakura's side. Chaeyeon fixed her elbow in the matress to move closer to Sakura's face. She quickly picked a smack kissed on Sakura's lips and said the magic word.

 

"I love you my wife, my baby." Chae sweetly said with her smooth voice.
Sakura flastered and her cheeks become red. They are now 5 years married but Chaeyeon never change, she is still the sweet and cool girlfriend and wife for Sakura.

 

"I love you too babe." Sakura huskily said. Her bedroom voice make Sakura y in Chaeyon's eyes. 

 

"Don't get mad at me ok? I'm just tired last night thats why I fall asleep early. I already cooked our breakfast, so get up my beautiful wife now." Chaeyeon remark and ready to stand again but Sakura pulled her again but this time she was holding Chaeyeon's nape and smash her lips in Chaeyeon's lips.  

 

——————————————

Sakura was complaining to Yena, Hyewon and Yujin why Chaeyeon go to work even today is their anniversary.

 

"I am sad and dissapointed duck, she should spend our time with dates because today our aniverary but she forget and go to work." Sakura whine and move her hand fast in the keyboard to kill the enimy in the screen.

 

"What if Chaeyeon just many paperworks to do, you know that she is now the CEO." Hyewon said still eating while playing.

 

"Hyewon unnie is right Sakura unnie, You married a billionaire. haha." Yijin added that make Sakur pout her lips.

 

"But she always remember our anniversary but today she was not." Sakura whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter