Meet My Family

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yena!?.." Sakura screamed that make Yena surprised. 

 

"Ah.. ehh..., enjoy your moment, bye.." Yena said and run fastly out of the rooftop.

 

 

"That duck is really annoying.., she really pissed me off." Sakura complaint to Chaeyeon who standing beside her. 

 

 

"Hahahaha.., the two of you is cute when you bicker each other. I enjoyed watching." Chaeyeon commented and put her armed in Sakura's shoulder. 

 


"Really!!! you enjoyed?."" Sakura sarcastically said to Chaeyeon who was smiling to her.

 

 

"Yeah.. why?" Chae said.

 

 

"You enjoyed watching me roasted by that duck? I hate you." Sakura said and walked out...

 

 

"What did I do this time?" Chaeyeon was confused why Sakura leave her and walked out suddenly. Chae just scratch her head and started walking out in the rooftop.

 

 

Chaeyeon entered their room, and all her friends are there. 

 


"Are you ok Chaeyeon unnie? Did Sakura-chan apologised to you.?" Yujin immidiately asked Chae.

 

 

"Ah yeah... Saku-chan already apologised to me.., I'm ok now." Chae answered Yujin's question.

 


"Of course they ok Yujin-shi... they already kissi--". Yena was cut when Sakura put the burger in .


"What is it Yena unnie? I did not hear what you're saying." Yujin asked Yena again.


"A-ah nothing..., I'm trying to say that Sakura-chan already say her sorry and  her and Chaeyeon-si are in good terms." Yena reasoned out.., she's nervous because Sakura was glaring at here. While Chaeyeon's brows raised up at her.

 


"Ah thats good to hear." Yujin said and go back to her seat.. 

 

 

Chaeyeon sit beside Minju and they talked some random things. The two catch up each other's doing, they didn't bond anymore. Not like when the two of them are still in US, they always go together.

 

"You don't feel homesick here Minju-shi? You know..., your parents are staying in US while you go back in korea.?" Chaeyeon asked her bestfriend with concern tone.

 

"Sometimes I feel homesick Chaeyeon unnie.., But thanks to you and to them, they make me happy and forget that I am alone." Minju said while looking to their friends and back to Chaeyeon.

 

 

"Don't be sad I'm always here for you.., You have many friends.., Unnie is always here remember that." Chaeyeon sincerely said to her bestfriend...

 

"T-thank y-you Chaeyeon unnie.. I don't know what to do without you beside me." Minju was teary eyed on Chaeyeon's word. She can't say any words anymore. She just hugged her bestfriend. Chaeyeon hugged her back and whisper something that make Minju stomped her foot and punch Chaeyeon's shoulder.

 

"Don't cry here in room,Yujin will be turned off." Minju's face became red on what Chaeyeon said. Chae just laugh, but her chuckled stop when Sakura loudly dropped her book in her disk, and stood up from her seat. She walked out in the room without saying goodbye. Everyone was shookt on Sakura's action. 

 

 

Hyewon who was busy eating also stop and wondered. Eunbi who was busy playing with Nako also surprised on Sakura's action. 

 

 


"What happened to Sakura unnie?" Wonyoung innocently asked.

 


"I don't know either." Yujin answered.

 

 

"Some one is jealous... jealous..
She can't take it.. take it...
She was glaring... glaring to her girl...
But her lover... lover.,
was busy to another girl. ohhh ohh." Yena sang loudly and clapped her hand.

 

 

Chaeyeon looked to Yena who was sitting in front of her. Yena was looking at he too. And telling the message through her eyes that you should "Follow your girl.. and tamed the wolf." 

 

 

Through that Chaeyeon understand what Yena trying to tell her. Chaeyeon just get her bag and say goodbye to her friends.

 

 

 

"Ah guys.., I need to go home early, we have emergency in house." Chae reasoned out. Everyone believe to her reasoned and no one asked further question. She hurriedly go out to the classroom, she picked her phone in her pocket and called Sakura's number. But Sakura's phone was unattended. 

 

"Where did she go? her phone is out of coverage." Chae asked her self. 

 


Chaeyeon hurriedly go out to the school gate. She roamed her eyes and she found the familiar figure in convenient store in front of their school. She immediately run on the other side of the road, and go inside  the store. Sakura was paying her bottled water in the cashier, she did not even noticed that Chaeyeon also there.


Sakura just upset because of the reason that she feel jealous on the closeness of Minju and her Jjaeyeon. She can't take to watch that Chae and Minju is sweet to each other. Thats why she walked out, if she didn't do that, everyone will no their relationship. Sakura thinking that it's hard for her to hide their relationship anymore. She can't tell and show to everyone that Chaeyeon is her, she can't shout to the world that she own Chaeyeon's heart.

 


Sakura just sigh and get her bottled watered that she buy. She turned her back to the counter and walked outside the convenient store. Chae was following her, Chaeyeon suddenly hugged her from behind. Sakura was suprised, and ready to punch someone's faces when she realized that she knew that person who embracing her. By the smell of the person who was hugging her, she easily known who was that.

 

 

"Come with me love..., we go somewhere." Chae suddenly said that make Sakura turned her face towards her. Sakura was confused on what Chaeyeon's means.

 

"Where did we go?"

 

 

"Just come with me.., you will know if you come with me Saku-chan." Chaeyeon said and loosen her armed from embracing her girl. She slide her hand to Sakura's hand and interwined it together.

 

 

"Please tell me..,where we are going?" Sakura asked her again but Chae just smiled to her, she still walking and pulling Sakura.

 

 

"Jjaeyeon..., please tell me already, I feel nervous here." Sakura is now pleading to Chaeyeon to tell her where they go.

 

 

 

"Just relax.. I will not take you to an unsafe place, trust me." Chaeyeon respond. Sakura just nod, but she felt really nervous.  <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter