1000 percent

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning everyone!! I'm Kim Minju.. Please be nice to me." A shy pretty girl introduced herself. Everyone gasp because of the visual of the girl. Yujin who is busy playing wonyoung literary stop and her jaw drop. While Chaewon can't look to the eyes of Minju.

 

"Please take a seat Miss Kim". Minju just nod to Miss Soyou and walk to the vacant chair. Minju's chair is beside of Sakura's chair and at her right side is Chaewon's chair but there is one vacant chair in left. Yujin's chair is at the back of Minju's chair while Eunbi is in front of Minju's chair and in her left side was Yena and Yuri. The school arrangement is, in one table, there are two chair. "Chaeyeon unnie will seat beside me. I will reserved this chair for her" Minju whisper to herself. 

 

Miss Soyou start to discuss the lesson today. The room is so quiet and no one is talking. Even the most energetic Yujin and Yena is not talking or make any noise. Eunbi and Nako's attention is on Miss Soyou only. While Chaewon got distracted because of the eye contact between her and Minju. While Yujin is still looking at the back of Minju. The discussion is going well and ended easily.

 

"Goodbye class, see you on other day." Miss Soyou bid her goodbye and walk out in the room.

 

"Bye Miss." the student also say goodbye to Miss Soyou.

 

Their classmate start talking to each other while waiting for their profesor for their next subject. Minju  remain in her seat. 

 

"Hi!! I'm Nako." Minju instantly look to the cute girl in front.

 

"Hello.. I'm Minju" Minju reply shyly.

 

"Hi.. I'm Eunbi" Eunbi is also introduced herself. Minju just nod and smile to Eunbi.

 

"And the two girls who was seating in your left side are Sakura and Hyewon. Minju look to her left and Their is two girls, One is sleeping while the other one is eating. Hyewon smile to Minju and Minju smiled back.

 

"And also in your right side are Chaewon and Hitomi". Eunbi also introduced them. 

 

"Hi, I'm Minju". Minju smiled towards them. Chaewon just nod while Hitomi greet her back.

 

"Hello Minju unnie, welcome to IZONE University".  

 

"Hi Minju-si, I'm Yena and this Yuri". Yena introduced herself and also Yuri.

 

"Hello, Yena-si, hello Yuri." Minju greet them back.

 

Minju look at her back when someone greet her. "Hi Minju unnie, I'm Wonyoungie, and beside me is Yujinie." 

 

"Hi Wonyoungie." Minju reply to Wonyoung with a smiled plastered in her face. She's so cute..Minju though..

Her attention goes to the person beside Wonyoung who is now looking at her with a big smile in her face. Minju smile to her awkwardly.

 

"Hi.. Ahn Yujin here." Yujin introduced herself and extend her hand to Minju for a shakeshand.. Minju accept her hand but immediately released it because of the spark she felt. Minju smiled nervously to Yujin and seat properly. Minju is now facing the board  and murmured something. this is awkward, Chaeyeon unnie where are you?... 

 

Minju is unconfortable, because she feel that someone is looking at her.  Minju is the type of person that easily get shy to interact to other people. She only depends on Chaeyeon, her bestfriend. Her protector and a person who willing to be her shoulder to cry. A person that boast her confidence. I should call her. Minju whispered. She get her phone in her bag and dialed Chaeyeon's number. After four rings Chaeyeon answered.

 

"Hey Minju, how's yours first day in IZONE?" Chaeyeon said..

 

"I feel awkward here Chaeyeonie. Why your not yet here in school?" Minju ask Chaeyeon. 

 

"I'm not going to school today Minjuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter