Mysterious Someone

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday... the class is back and everyone are now in the classroom, they teasing Sakura and Chaeyeon. 

 


"Oh come on Sakura unnie.., give Chaeyeon unnie a kiss, I want to see how sweet you are as a girlfriend." Yujin said, that makes everybody in the group scream for excitement.

 

 

"Why I'm always the topic? If I were you Yujin.., I would start winning Minju's heart before someone stole her." Sakura payback that make Yujin speechless. 

 


"Hahahahahaha.."Everyone laugh so hard. 

 


"Ehhhh. Minju is blushing." Chaeyeon bestfriend. 

 


"Chaeyeon unnie stop teasing me.., I'm in silence here." Minju said while hitting Chae shoulder.

 

 

"HAHAHAHA.. looked at your face Minguri, it's already red." Chaeyeon laugh so hard that make everyone amused of her unique laughting.

 

 


"Argggg, I'm embarrassed here." Minju whispered to herself that heard by Chae.

 

 

"Ok...ok., I'll stop now." Chae promised, she raised her right hand to assure Minju that she will stop laughting at her.

 

"Guys sit properly, the teacher is now here." Eunbi said and follewed by her member.

 


Everyone sit properly when their teacher come inside the classroom.

 

 

"Everyone listen.., I have something to announce. You have a new classmate, and I hope you will welcome her in this class. She is a transferee student." The teacher announced.

 

 

Everybody in the room, started talking to each other with curious look. 

 


"Who was that?" Yena curiously asked their leader. Eunbi just strug her shoulder for an answer because even her don't have no idea as well.

 

 

The teacher give a sign to the transferee outside to come in inside the classroom.

 


"Good morning everyone. I'm Matsui Jurina, please be nice to me." The japanese girl said and plastered with a big smiled to her lips. The transferee's smiled become wider when she spotted someone. 

 

 

Sakura's eyes become wider seing the transferee that the teacher introduced in the class. She felt nervous and unconfortable seing that person again. Even Nako and Hitomi become shookt and surprised for the upcoming new students.

 


"You can occupied the chair in the back Ms. Jurina." the teacher instruct her. 

 


Jurina started moving, she started walking to her seat's direction, but she stop in the middle where Sakura was located. 

 


"We met again Sakura." Jurina said.., that only Sakura can hear before passing by and sit on her assign chair.

 

 

The class ended with a smooth discussion of the teacher. But Sakura's mind is not in the class. She didn't even heard that Eunbi said that they should go first in the cafeteria. There are only 3 person left in the Classroom. The new transferee Jurina, Chaeyeon and her.

 


"Hey Saku-chan let's go." Chaeyeon called but Sakura don't even bother to answer, She's out of her mind. Chaeyeon was confused on what happened to her girlfriend. She call Sakura again, this time she make sure that Sakura will noticed her.

 

 

"Saku-chan!? Saku-chan love." Sakura back to her sense when Chaeyeon tap her shoulder.

 

 

"Ehh!.. Sorry Jjaeyeon.., What is it again?" Sakura asked.

 

 

"I said let's go.. Eunbi unnie are waiting us in the cafeteria. What happened to you? are you ok?" Chaeyeon said.

 

 

"It's nothing., don't worry I'm fine Jjaeyeon." Sakura said and grab Chaeyeon's and started walking. She should not worry about Jurina's show up. She don't care about here anymore, she should focus on Jjaeyeon right now. 

 

 

Chaeyeon just  wondered why Sakura is weird today. She act defferently, like someone bothering her. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter