Someone from the Past

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the  incidents that happened in j-lines apartment, Sakura was rushed in hospitals because of hyperventilation. All of her friends are worried about what happened between her and Chaeyeon. Sakura stay overnight in hospital but the doctor said that she can go home tomorrow, that she already discharge. 

 

 

Sakura tell everything on what happened between her and Chaeyeon. She tell that she had no relationship with Jurina. And Jurina is an old collegue back in Japan. Sakura also tell to them about the death threat that she receive from anonymous.

 

 

"Someone is threating you but you didn't tell us,.all this time you suffer and being depressed because of this but you choose to keep it by yourself." Eunbi shout to Sakura who was now covering herself while sobbing.

 

 

"I'm s-sorry Eunbi unnie." Sakura responce in a low tone voice.

 

 

"You suffer all along but you didn't say something. We are here.., your friend Kkura-chan." Hyewon added

 

 

"What if Chaeyeon unnie and you didn't fight like this? You will still keep this to us." Chaeyeon are now speak up.

 

 

"And to think of it that Chaeyeon-si is involve here Sakura-chan,, her picture was inside the box with a death threat." Yena are also frustrated with Sakura's action.

 

 

"You should'nt hide it to Chaeyeonie.., She can help you for this." Minju added.

 

 

 

"S-sorry g-guys., I'm j-just a-afraid t-that something happened to Jjaeyeon. The caller threaten me if I will tell to all of you he w-will do something that will put your life in danger." Sakura said, her voice are cracking because of sobbing.

 

 

 

Eunbi just sigh in this situation.
"H-how about the photo?" Eunbi asked calmly.

 

 

 

"I didn't cheated on Jjaeyeon.., I admit about the photo that me and Jurina was kissing.It wad true but that was 5 years ago. She is my ex, just ex." Sakura defend herself and explain to them that the photo is from the past.

 

 

"We all knew that you can't do that to Chaeyeon but Sakura you lied to her. You didn't tell Chaeyeon that Jurina girl is just your ex who show up here in seoul." Eunbi lectured her.

 

 

 

"Eunbi unnie is right Sakura unnie... If you told Chaeyeon first that she was your ex, Chaeyeonie will understand that." Minju said. Minju knew that Chaeyeon will not hold any grudge for someone in past.

 

 

 

"I don't think that first., I'm just afraid that Jjaeyeon and I will fight over this." 

 

 

"Yeah you don't think that... You are genius but when it comes to love you are dumb." Nako ssaid out of no where.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After the discussion they give Sakura her personal space to rest. Sakura are now resting in her room. The member decided to sleep over to the j-lines apartment to make sure that Sakura will not receiving the box with death threat. 

 

 

 

Eunbi, Minju and Yena trying to contact Chaeyeon but the phone is just ringing. They call and call but the phone is now cannot be reach. As an oldiest in the group Eunbi want to settle the misunderstanding between the couple. She want to make sure that Chaeyeon is ok and talked with her.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Three has been pass and Chaeyeon is still absent, Sakura felt the guilt about the absences of her lover. The members is also worried about Chaeyeon.

 

 

 

Sakura become more nervous when she remeber the death threat that the anonymous person sent her about Chaeyeon.

 

 

All of them trying to call Chaeyeon's number but it is now an attended for the past 3 days.

 

 

"I'm very worried Eunbi unnie, what if Chaeyeon is in bad hands." Yena nervously said to Eunbi

 

 

"I can't contact Jjayeon anymore Eunbi unnie." Sakura 

 

 

"To make sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter