Officially Yours

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura was still hugging each other more than a minute inside the restroom. Chaeyeon break their hug and look to Sakura's eyes.

 

"Your eyes are swollen and become red. " Chaeyeon was concern about Sakura. Everyone will noticed this easily. Sakura look at the mirror and examine her face. Chaeyeon was right her eyes was swollen. 

 

"I cried a lot." Sakura said 

 

"Yeah... Why you crying that much?" Chaeyeon curiously asked.

 

"Because I was jealous and I'm scared because I fall for you and thinking that our feelings our different." Sakura admitted.

 

" What a cry baby.... Jealous of who?" Chaeyeon ask her.

 

"You and M-minju." Sakura admitted that she was jealous towards Minju. 

 

"You know that Minju is my bestfriend right?" Chaeyeon gently explain to Sakura.

 

"I know, but your so sweet towards her." Sakura complain like a baby while stamp her feet. Chaeyeon laugh her.

 

"From now on, I'm going to reduce my sweetness to her, so that your not  jealous. " Chaeyeon assured Sakura. 

 

"But I have no right to feel this, Minju is your bestfriend." Sakura feel guilty because she will going to get the attention of Chaeyeon from Minju.

 

"You have right to feel that feelings Saku-chan, because you love. From now on I'll be more sweet to you." Chaeyeon said while caressing Sakura's face.

 

"Are we together now? As a couple?" Sakura need an assurance that she have right to claim Chaeyeon as hers.


"Yes, You and I are officially together. I am yours and you are mine." Chaeyeon announced. Sakura was so happy and greatful that the person she loved, also love her back. Sakura can't take it anymore, she hold Chaeyeon's nape and kiss her passionately. Chaeyeon response to Sakura's intimacy, she hold Sakura's waist to make their body touch and reponse to Sakura's kiss. They kissed each other hardly and full of loved. They never mind if someone will enter and see them in that situation. The kissed just break when they need to take some air to breath, the two seperate for a while but ended kissing each other again like there is no tomorrow. 

 

"I love you Saku-chan" Chaeyeon said while catching her breath.


"I love you too, Jjaeyeon" Sakura response and hug Chaeyeon tightly.
The two stay in that position for a few minutes before they broke from the embraced of each other. 

 

 

" What we should do now? We should tell them about us or we should hide it for a while?. Chaeyeon asked Sakura. Sakura was thinking if they should tell them.


"If we tell them about us, they will shock and I'm scared what their reaction." Sakura was concern that their friend will be shock and she wad also scared to Minju's reaction. Of course Minju's reaction is important because she is Chaeyeon's bestfriend.

 

"Ok I got it, We hide our relationship for a while, If your ready to tell them about us, just tell me.. ok?" Chaeyeon said to Sakura. Sakura just nod.

 

Sakura think that she is so lucky because her girlfriend is very understanding and did not presure her. Chaeyeon was happy that finally she feel the word Love and also greatful that she fall inlove to Sakura.

 


--------------------------------------

 

The 10 was so worried because Sakura and Chaeyeon have not returned yet. It's almost 20 minutes when the two excuse theirself to go to the restroom.


"Where are the two, why  chaeyeon and Sakura did not return yet?" Eunbi is now wondering about the where about of the two.

 

"Maybe the two was drowned in the bathroom." Yena commented that makes everyone laugh.

 

"20 minutes have passed but they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter