The Shot through the Heart

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So my instinct is true!? that you are the one who following me huh." Chaeyeon grumble with despiteful look.

 

"Well well.., you figure it out my dear billionaire girl. But!! you are dumb about not knowing that I'm the one who sending a death threat to your beloved Sakura. But Sakura is not longer belong to you." Jurina evilly chuckle.

 

"What!! you threaten Saku-chan? How dare you to do that ridiculous and creepy act to my girlfriend." Chaeyeon was shookt on what she heard about this girl doing to her lover. Chaeyeon remember that Saku-chan become weird  and acting cold towards her. She also notice that Sakura was concious in her surroundings.


"That way I can't make her be afraid on what will gonna happend to you and do a decission to break up with you but apparently she's not doing anything. And because of that I'll do the move and the result is good. You too had a fight. And I can get back Sakura in my arms again. hahahaa." Jurina laugh loudly like a satan.

 

"You are an obsessed Psychopat., Leave my girlfriend alone or else-" Chaeyeon was cut by the action of Jurina. Chaeyeon groaned because of pain when Jurina hold her long hair and pulled down to make Chaeyeon look up her.


"Or else what?! You already forget that you stuck here in the abandom place. You have nothing can do but to watch your girlfriend fallen in my arms again." Jurina chuckled evilly and before she realeased Chaeyeon's hair and walked away still laughting like a demon who woke up from hell.


Chaeyeon are now alone in the room trying to figure out on how she can escape in this situation.

 

"I need to get out here., I need to escape , Saku-chan needs me." Chaeyeon mumbled.

 


------------------------------------------------

While in the Lee Mansion. 


The FBI and Swat team are ready now, there is annonymous number who called Mr. Lee telling that Chaeyeon are in the Abandon building located in the province of busan. 

 


"So what now officer? You already track the location of the caller.?" Mr. Lee despirately asked the officers.

 


"We trying to locate the caller sir, but we need more minutes. It will help us to find your daughter if the caller will call again sir." The FBI tracker specialist said. 

 


The girls are silently listening in the living room, praying that they will find Chaeyeon right now. And wishing that Chae is in good condition. That the kidbapper didn't hurt her nor do an dirty act to Chae.

 


The police and FBI were alerted by Mr. Lee's phone that suddenly ringing.  The whole mansion was more quiet that before and waiting for Mr. Lee to answer the caller.

 


"I think this is the number who called me a while a go before you all came." Mr. Lee said to the officers that looking at her.

 


"Go Mr. Lee, answer the call and we will locate the location of the caller." The head of FBI said. 

 


Mr. Lee breath heavily before sliding her phone screen in right and put into a loud speaker.

 


"Hello,?" Mr. Lee said with an authority in his voice to show that he is not intimidate for the annonymous caller.

 


"Your daughter are now in danger, you should hurry to save her before my father and haft sister out of their mind and do such unjustice things." The girl in the line nervously said in japanese language before she end the call. Mr. Lee understand what the caller wanted to deliver to tell to her. He was a business man, and it is necessary to studies different language.

 


Mr. Lee slowly looked to his wife who are now started to sobbed because she understand what the caller say.. He could not look at her wife and daughter who had difficulty and suffer the most in their situation. He wants to cry but he will not be, He wants to look brave and strong in front of his family so that they will not lose any hope that they will saved Chaeyeon.

 


"Mr. Lee, I track the location.. The place are one of the province of busan." The tracker of FBI said. All of his men move now to prepare to go in that place before the kidnapper called again and threaten Mr. Lee by hurting his eldest daughter.

 


" Mr. Lee lets go., we should move now." the SWAT team leader remark. Mr. Lee move to where he stand and go to her wife a planted a kiss to his two daughter's forehead and embraced them tightly.

 

"We should go now to rescue and bring Chaeyeon's home. You stay her in the house with some PSG ok?" Mr. Lee uttered and move to follow the FBI and SWAT team but stop when his wife called him.

 

"I will come with you., I need to see my daughter if she was fine." Mrs. Lee pleaded to his husband. By looking to his wife's stress and suffering for anxiety, Mr. Lee just nod. 

 


"I w-will c-come., I n-need to s-see Jjaeyeon please.!!" The looked of Sakura who was now desperate and distress in her face. Mr. Lee just hugged his wife before nodding to Sakura and telling her to come to him. 

 


The parents of Chaeyeon leave her two daughter in the hand of Eunbi's care. 

 

Mr. and Mrs. Lee including Sakura hoop in, in the car of the head FBI and at their back are the 2 trucks of SWAT team. While other FBI is in their own car. 

 

Sakura was  silently crying in her sit while looking to Chaeyeon's parents who was hugging each other. Sakura wanted to come to see Chaeyeon and to release or saved Chaeyeon from danger.

 

And also Sakura want to confirm the her bestfriend Anna are the caller. Even they seperated for the past years  she know and still remember Anniya's voice. Sakura want to know the answer of the question that coming in her confused mind. 

"How come Anniya is here? How come she know where is Chaeyeon be? How come she help Chaeyeon or She know Chaeyeon.?' That's the question running to Sakura's mind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They travel 2 hours and a haft to busan. They come in the way the you only see are tall tress, no more  houses are found in the place. The atmosphere are quiet and the only sound that heard are from the bird flying in the side of highway where the tall tress located.

 

What kind of place is this.? Sakura mumbled while look around. 

 


After the long travel, their car are slowly moving forward and stop in the old gate of the village. The SWAT and FBI team go out to their car services. The SWAT team consists of one lieutenant, four sergeants, and 40 officers.

 


"Men.., this operation is to saved Mr. Lee's daughter without any conflict. The daug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter