Caught in the Act

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendnesday night Chaeyeon was so tired because of many paper works that she sign and read. She was busy the whole day in their company, She even forget to eat lunch. 

 

 

 Chaeyeon was lying down in her bed, she feel like she was going to closed her eyes because of exhaustion. She immediately open her eyes when she remember something, that make her eyes widen and her tiredness suddenly disappeared.

 

 

 God!!! I forgot to call Saku-chan... even send her a message. Chaeyeon whispered to her own self. She instantly picked her phone in the study table of her room and dialed Sakura's number. She's not answering her phone. Chae now talking to herself. Chaeyeon already have 10 misscalls to Sakura but Sakura didn't answered her phone. 

 

 


"!!! She is mad to me..." Chae blame herself for forgotten to call her girlfriend. Sakura's phone is now unattended. Chae just sigh and put her phone in the table. 

 

 

 

She decided to take some rest and talked to her girlfriend tomorrow in school. She was tired and her body was aching.. Chaeyeon fall asleep because of tiredness.

 

-----------------------------------------


Chaeyeon wake up late, she check her clock and the time is 8:00 in the morning. She quickly get up from her bed, she check her phone if there are message from Sakura but no message from her girlfriend.... Chaeyeon just texted Sakura that she will see her in school and  a I love you from her. 

 

 


She put her phone back in the table and she go to the comfort room to take a shower. When she finish taking shower she immediately get dressed. Chae wear a black high waist jeans, black striped top with a black blazer and white sneakers. She picked her phone and put inside her pocket, She also  also picked her bag. She went out to her room and bid her goodbye to her mom who was preparing her things. 

 

 


Her driver open the car for her and she go inside the backseat. The travel is almost 30 minutes, she come in school almost 10 am. She hurriedly walked to the direction of their classroom. 

 

 

She entered in the back door of the classroom, she immediately go to her seat. Her friends are looking to her now but she did not mind though.

 

 

"Chaeyeonie your late." Minju said.

 

 

"Keep quiet Minju-shi." Chaeyeon said to Minju. Minju just nod and back her attetion in front. Chae looked to her left side her Sakura's seat. Her brows knotted when she see nothing, the seat is empty. She slowly brought to Minju's ear and wisphered.

 


"Minju-shi, where is Sakura?" Chae asked casually so that Minju will not noticed that she was concern.

 

 


"Ah. Sakura unnie? Nako said that unnie will not going to school today, She is not feeling well." Minju answered. Chaeyeon become worried on what Minju said to her. 

 


Her girlfriend is sick and she did not even know. For the whole discussion of their prof Chae was distructed and not paying attention to the teacher in front...  When the bell rang that indicates that it is already a breaktime, Chae take her bag and hurriedly leave the classroom. Minju called her but she don't mind.  She will not going to attend her next class, she will going to Sakura's apartment.

 

 

She quickly went out of school, and hastily rode the red mercedes benz that waiting to her. She tell to his driver the address of Sakura's apartment. The travel is only 20 minutes, no traffic in road. She get off to the car and walked to the apartment building of Sakura.

 

She directly go to the information center of the building and asked Sakura's room number.

 

 


"Good morning maam, what can I help for you?" the receiptionist asked her politely. 

 

 

"Can I know the apartment number of Miss Miyawaki Sakura." Chae asked her gently.

 

 

"How are you related to her.?" the receiptionist asked again.

 

 

" I'm her closed friend." Chae answered. She don't want to tell to the receiptionist the truth, to avoid conflict, she know that nako is very observant. She need to be careful on what she say.

 

 

"I'm sorry miss but I can't give to you the information without the confirmation of the owner." the receiptionist said again.

 

 

"Please miss, I'm really her friend. She don't know that I'll visit her." Chae say.

 

 


"I'm sorry miss but I can't." The receiotionist said. Chae just sigh heavily. She don't need to repeat what she say again. 

 

 

"Where's your manager?" Chae asked her seriously that makes the two receiptionist looked at her with wondering looked. 

 

 

"Is there a problem here." the manager suddenly appeared behind Chaeyeon. 

 

 


"Ah sir she want to know where miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter