Shocking Day

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon is now in their house, she go home first to inform her mom that her friends will held a sleep over there. She help her mom to arranged and clean the guest room, so that her friends will feel confortable and welcome. Her mom also prepared the ingredients that she need for the food that she would prepare.  

 

"It's nice to hear that your friends will visit here in our home." Her mom suddenly said to open up some topic to ease the silent.

 

"Why mom?" Chaeyeon curiously asked.

 

"This is the first time that you bring your friends in our home. Even Minju didn't go here, I only talked to her through video call.., And how's Minju?"

 

"She's fine and happy mom, you know that she go back here in korea and we are entered the same University." Chaeyeon added.

 

"That's good to hear, that kid is really a shy type." Her mom says and Chae just nod for answer.

 

"By the way Chaeyeonie.., what happened to Sakura? Why her eyes are swollen? the two of you had a fight? you make her cry?" Her mom suddenly asked and looked at her seriously.

 

"We don't have any misunderstanding eomma., I didn't make her cried mom." Chaeyeon defend herself for the accusation of her mom.

 

"Why her eyes are swollen?" 

 

"Sakura are not feeling well mom, she just need a rest." Chae reasoned out. And her mom believe on her and just nod.

 

"I'll go upstairs in my room mom., I check Saku-chan if she's awake now." Chaeyeon said and walked in the stair case of the mansion.

 

When she open her room door she saw Sakura who was still in the same position when she leave her. Sakura was peacefully sleeping in her bed. Chae just smiled in the beautiful view that she see in her room. The Cherry Blossom are really beautiful and mesmerizing. The cherry blossom that makes everyone fall for her trap and beauty. And she is one of them  who fall in love with her Sakura. 

 


Chaeyeon just lay down beside her girlfriend. She face Sakura and caress her cheeks lightly to avoid waking up her lover. "Don't be jealous all the time Saku-chan ok?.,You know how much I love you." Chae whispered, she kiss Sakura's forehead before close her eyes and slumbered in a deeped sleep of her dreamland.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Nak and Hitomi are waiting to Eunbi's team in the entrance of mall. Eunbi, Hyewon, Yena, Chaewon, Yuri, Yujin and Minju are still inside the department store of a mall, buying some staff that they need for their project. 

 

"Eunbi unnie, I think it is enough already?" Yujin asked

 


"Yeah.. this is enough already, we should pay already and ready to go to Chae house." their leader said and walked to the counter's direction.

 

The members put all the things that they buy and Eunbi payed for it.

 


"Hitomi texted me that they already waiting to us in the entrance of the mall."Chaewon said to them.

 


"Ok ok... guys let's go. It's already 5:30 pm." Eunbi announce and started walking in the entrance. 

 


"But Eunbi eunnie.., we don't know the address of Chaeyeon unnie's house." Yuri said.

 


"Don't worry guys Chaeyeonie's driver are waiting for us, we need to do is to wait him arrived." Minju said that make everyone relax.

 


Eight of them headed in the entrance of the mall to meet the japanese line. But the only presence that they saw are Hitomi and Nako. Sakura are no were to be found.

 


"Where is Kura-chan?" Eunbi asked the J-lines.

 


"I don't know Eunbi unnie, when the two of you had an arguement in the morning she walked out when you leave the room." Nako said that makes Eunbi worried. 

 


"This is my fault.., I should composed my emotion before I shouted her." Eunbi feel guilty on what happened between her and Sakura. 

 

"Don't worry Eunbi unnie Sakura is safe."Yena suddenly said.

 


"What do you mean Yena-si?" Eunbi asked curiously.

 

 

"Because Sakura-chan is with Chaey-." Yuri was cut off because Yena covered .

 


"Yuri means that Sakura is now in legal age, she know how to take care herself." Yena covered up to prevent Eunbi to know the truth because she knew that Chaeyeon and Sakura is the one who should tell the truth.

 


Eunbi just nod and wait for Chaeyeon's driver. The black van stop over in front of them.

 


"Good evening everyone!! Ms. Lee said that I should fetch all of you here. So shall we." Mr. driver sad.

 


"Thank you master-nim." Everyone said in chorus. They get inside of the van so that the driver can start the engine.

 

They travel 40 minutes and now the van entered the big gate of a Mansion.

 


"Wow!! this is Chaeyeon unnie house?" Yujin said while looking around. They all amazed on what they see.

 


The van stop infront of the two open door of the Mansion. 

 


"I'll dropped all of you here., just knock in the door." the driver said. They just nod and get out in the van. 

They slowly walked in the 5 steps stair to get in the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter