Rumor

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Introduction)

   Lee Chaeyeon a well known Dancing Queen, a dance prodigy, and choreography genius of IZONE University. A cool charismatic girl, a famou one, a rich girl and a person that has a soft heart, who become a exchange student in America in 2.5 years. When Chaeyeon left her Alma Matter's to study abroad and gain more experience in Western, in terms of dance. The time Chaeyeon leave IZONE University, the famous japanese girl Miyawaki Sakura enrolled in IZONE with her two friends, Yabuki Nako and Honda Hitomi. Sakura became a popular in school and everybody know her as a "Girl Crush". Her visual makes everyone fall inlove with her. Sakura, Hitomi and Nako met the group of Kwon Eunbi the famous dance troop who also enrolled in IZONE. Kwon Eunbi's dance troop consist of Choi Yena, Ahn Yujin, and Kim Chaewon. Together with the cute maknae Jang Wonyoung and a "Sweet Voice" Jo Yuri. The group is not complete without the Food Lover Kang Hyewon. Their group become One. For the past 2.5 years their friendship become stronger.
     

    But there are sayings "If the Queen leave her palace, it does'nt means that she will never comeback". After 2.5 years of exchange student, Lee Chaeyeon is now back and smash the dance floor. The Queen is back, together with her bestfriend Kim Minju, the beauty icon that makes your heart flattered. 
 

What will happened if the Dancing Queen meet the School "Girl Crush" Miyawaki Sakura. And it is true that the "FATE OF LOVE EXIST?".


————————————

(Present)

"Yah... Sakura I hate you! why you didn't tell me that the floor in the restroom are wet?" Yena complain while following Sakura to their classroom.

 

"So it is now my fault that you don't read the sign in the restroom door before you entered?" Sakura sarcastically replied to Yena.

 

Yena was now pouting her lips and walked silently behind Sakura. Yena accepted her defeat against Saku-chan. This kind of moment is normal for them. Their friends called them tom and jerry because they always bickering each other, but they also best buddy's when it's comes to gaming or other online game.

 

"Sakura!!! Yena!! you two are late again". Eunbi scold them.

 

"I think they play fortnite the whole night again Eunbi unnie". the innocence Wonyoung commented.

 

"This is the third time the two of you enter in 2nd subject". Eunbi is now getting mad.

 

"I'm sorry Eunbi unnie, we promised that this is the last". Yena promised while raising her right hand, Eunbi just nod to Yena who was pouting her lips agaim like a duck. And Eunbi turn her attention to Sakura who was now sleeping peacefully in her desk, Eunbi sigh heavily and go back to her seat. Yena immediately go to her chair beside yuri, her girlfriend. Their teacher is still not around so that the room is super noisy. Eunbi is beside Nako who was busy reviewing her notes, while Yujin is busy playing with Wonyoung. Hyewon is also busy eating her snacks beside the sleeping Sakura. Chaewon and Hitomi is now teasing each other by calling different names.

 

The girl from other section who's name is Kim Sihyun entered the classroom with heavy breath due to running. The room that so noisy a minute ago become quiet because of the apperance of the student of other section. And now all of their attention was on Sihyun who was busy searching her friends. Even the sleeping Sakura is now awake and looking to the girl confusely. 

 

"Guys, Lee Chaeyeon is back". Sihyun shout to her friends.

 

"Oh really!!!. My God, my crush is back". Kim Choyeon said excitedly while hitting the shoulder of Wang Yiren who laughting her.

 

The whole room is now talking about Chaeyeon's comeback., except of the group of Eunbi who still confused about Lee Chaeyeon existent.

 

"You know who is Lee Chaeyeon Eunbi unnie?" Yujin ask Eunbi.

 

"I don't know about her Yujin-ah". Eunbi answer yujin.

 

"But her name is familiar" Yena said while thinking something.

 

You know her Yena unnie?" Wonyoung ask curiously.

 

"I don't know her Wonyoung-eh, but her name is so familiar to me though". Yena answered Wonyoung's question.

 

Wonyoung just nod to Yena's answer and don't bothered to ask another question again, even Sakura is curious too. They stop talking when their profesor entered the room.

 

---------------------------------------------------

When the bell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter