Kiss Mark/ Love Bite

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura woke up in bed without  Chaeyeon beside her. She slowly walked in the bathroom to clean herself first before going down. She want to take a shower but she have no clothes, they still have a class today and Sakura was sure that she and Chaeyeon are already late. She go out to the bathroom to find Chae but she already saw her lover in the couch, waiting for her.

 

 

"Saku-chan.., Good morning love"Chae greated her.

 

"Good morning love.., I want to take a shower but I had no clothes here." Sakura said. .

 

 

"Oh ok... I'll buy you a clothes near in the botique." Chaeyeon answered and ready to go outside but Sakura stopped her.

 

"N-no.., don't buy. I wanna borrow a clothes from you." Sakura immediately response.

 

 

"Are you sure? my clothes is big for you." Chaeyeon said. Sakura nod to her. 

 

 

"Follow me love." Cheeyeon said and started walking to the door inside her room, opposite the the bathroom door. Sakura gasp because of what she saw. The room is a closet, their are a big body mirror inside. The sneakers, heels and other shoes was neatly arrange in the glass racks. The dress, t-shirt, skirt, hoodie, jeans are neatly hang in the pole. The different brand of bag like gucci are in a glass cabinet. And many other more.

 

 

"Wow!! this is all yours Love?" Sakura asked while stil roaming her eyes around.

 

 

"Yeah.. so feel free to choose what you want to wear, the extra undergarmet that I still never used and new are in white cabinet." Chaeyeon said 

 

 

"I leave you here.., I prepare our breakfast." Chae added before she leave the room.

 

 

Sakura scan around the closet, she will choose the clothes that make her confortable. She pick the high waist shorts and a black t-shirt. She will tuck the shirt inside and pick the white sneakers. 

 

 

Sakura immediately go inside the bathroom to take a shower for a moment. While Chaeyeon take a shower in Chaeryeong's room after she finished preparing their breakfast. Her mom, dad and sister's are not here anymore. Her dad go to the office, her mom go to their cafe. While her two sister are in school. 

 

 

 

After she finished, she go to her room to check Sakura if she is now ready. But Sakura are not there anymore,Chaeyeon going down stair and Sakura are now sitting in the couch waiting for her.

 

 

"Come love, we should eat breakfast before going to school." Chaeyeon said while waiting for Sakura's hand.

 

 

Sakura take Chae's hand and they walked in the dinning area to eat their breakfast before going to school.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

It's been 3 months and and haft. Sakura and Chaeyeon are now 2 months and 2 weeks in relationship. They been secretly dating and spent dates without everyone knowing except Nako, Hitomi and Yena. Sometimes Chae bring Sakura to her home and sleep over their. Her parents like Sakura that much. Her sister was so close to Sakura.

 

 

Sakura entered the room first so that their friend  would not noticed that they together. While Chaeyeon go to her locker room to put some of her staff.

 

 

"Kkura unnie, where did you go yesterday?" Wonyoung asked when Sakura take her seat.

 

 

"I go home yesterday Wonyoungie., I am not feeling well yesterday." Sakura reasoned out. 

 

 

"Really Sakura unnie?!! I though that you're in a date." Yena bluntly said without thinking if their friends heared it.

 

 

"What?Sakura unnie?.. dating who?" Yuri reacted because she heard what Yena said. Yena cover , realizing what she said. Sakura glaired to Yena, and her eyes telling that "I will roast you later." 

 

 

"N-nothing Yuri-ah., I'm just joking." Yena reasoned out and change the topic. Yuri will asked further question but the teacher is now here. Their teacher announce some instruction and leave them a group activities before she leave in the class room.

 

 

They form a big circle to discuss their plan, when Chaeyeon entered the room.

 

"Chaeyeonnie.., come here." Wonyoung called her. Chae seatted between Sakura and Wonyoung.

 

"What the matter? we're doing some activities?" Chaeyeon asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter