Mutual Feelings

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaeyeon and Minju was talking about the where abouts of Chaeyeon this past few days. 

 

"Where have you been Chaeyeon unnie?" Minju asked Chaeyeon

 

"I got busy in the past few days, dad assign me to look over his business when he go to singapore." Chaeyeon casually answered.

 

"Yeah... You working hard Chaeyeonie, thats why I admired you the most." Minju said while looking to Chaeyeon with admiration and proud bestfriend look.

 

"Here we go again, thats why people think that the two of us had a relationship because your too sweet." Chaeyeon teasing Minju that makes Minju blush.

 

"Yahh, I'm just proud to say that I have a good and responsible bestfriend." Minju said and pouted.

 

"How about you? How are you in the past 6 days without me?" Chaeyeon curiously said.

 

"I'm just fine Chaeyeon unnie, we sleep over to my apartment. It so sad because your not there with us." Minju said with her soft voice

 

"Don't worry I'll go next time." Chaeyeon cheered Minju

 

"Really Chaeyeonie?" Minju excitedly said, Chaeyeon nod and smiled. 

 

"You have something to share with me Minju-shi.?" Chaeyeon playfully asked when she remember something.

 

"What should I share to you unnie?" Minju confusely ask Chaeyeon.

 

"I heard that you and Yujin always together, You two even go to mall. So whats the score between the two of you?" Chaeyeon asked Minju with a teasing look. 

 

"Yahh, Chaeyeon unnie!! Me and Yujin is just friend. She just accompanied me because I have something to buy to mall, thats all." Minju explained while in panic mode.

 

"Only friends?" Chaeyeon still teasing Minju because the way Minju react was too cute.

 

"Yahh!!! unnie don't make fun of me." Minju scream while hitting Chaeyeon's shoulder. Chaeyeon laugh loudly that makes everyone's attention on them. Chaeyeon was fall from her seat while Minju's face become red... Chaeyeon is now on the floor covering from another laugh. Minju was hiding her face to everyone. 

 

Eunbi, Chaewon, Nako, Hitomi, Yuri, Yena, Hyewon and Yujin was confused on what's happening. They look to the direction of Chaeyeon and Minju. Even they don't know what happened, all of them are laugh because of Chaeyeon's laugh is to cute to hear. 

 

"I'm sorry guys." Chaeyeon said while stood up and back to her seat. Chaeyeon hug Minju and give her a confort, for teasing her that much. Minju just nod because she know that Chaeyeon was a dork. And she love that other side of Chaeyeon. 

 

Sakura slowly look to Chaeyeon's direction, she felt that her heart skip a bit. She feel the pain when she see that Chaeyeon was sweet towards Minju. Of course she will be sweet, Minju is her bestfriend. Sakura's inner self said. 

 

What if they in a relationship and hide it to us. Sakura mind said. If she is in relationship to Minju, why she is so sweet to me last night? Sakura whispered to herself.

 

Arrghh, don't think like that Sakura, Minju is just her bestfriend. Sakura tell to herself.

 

"You saying something Kkura-chan?" Hyewon suddenly asked.

 

"Nothing." Sakura immediately asnwered back. 

 

The class going well..... 
When the first class ended the 12 of them go out to their classroom and go to locker room. They change their clothes to PE uniform. Today is their dance performance in their dance subject. After they finish to change the 12 immediately go to dance room.

 

Their classmates are seating to the floor and waiting to Miss MJ Lee..

 

"I'm nervous Eunbi unnie." Nako said.

 

"Don't feel nervous Nako-chan." Eunbi hug nako and making sure that Nako is fine. 

 

Miss MJ Lee entered the dance room and making sure that everyone was their. The performance start from other group and the last to perform was Eunbi's group.

 

The performance of Eunbi's team ended gracefully. Miss MJ Lee complement them.

 

"You guys did really well." MJ Lee complemented them.

 

"Thank you Miss." Everyone said.

 

"So we ended our class here, see you next time everyone." Mj Lee said and leave the classroom immediately.

 

"Congrats guys, everyone did well." Eunbi said. 

 

"We are happy Eunbi unnie. everyone is un sync." Wonyoung said that makes everyone nod."So!! What's the plan?" Yena asked them.

 

"Of course we go to cafeteria, I'm so hungry." Hyewon said..

 

"As expected to a food lover." Yujin commented.

 

The 12 of them now heading to the locker room to change to their casual clothes. After they finish, they now walked in the Cafeteria. Chaeyeon was now beside Sakura, the two of them are walking at the back. While the maknae line and the fake maknae was playing in front. 

 

Chaeyeon was make some glances to Sakura who was beside her. Chaeyeon was thinking why Sakura ignoring her. Is she mad? Chaeyeon asked herself. Chaeyeon did not mind that though and continue to walked inside the cafeteria. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter