Sweet exchanged text messages

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday.... It's another day for the class in IZ University. Few students is now walking in the ground, the time still 6:30 am. And the dance practice room is now noisy, because of the music. 

 

 

Lee Chaeyeon is now here at school, doing her dance cover and some dance free style. She wan't to dance to relax her body. Through dancing, she maintained her figure and her 4 packs abs. She was wearing a black fitted jogging pants and a maron coloured crop top with a white sneakers. Chaeyeon is now sweating and out of breath, she sit in the floor and take a break for a while. She was drinking her bottled water when suddenly there are flash of a camera. 

 

 

Chaeyeon look to the glass wall of her practice room and they are, some students who was taking a picture of her. And Chae close her eyes when she realized that she didn't close the curtain of the glass wall. 

 


"She's really hot." the student who was taking a picture of her said.

 


"God!! I'm lucky today because I wake up early." The other girl said while checking her video of chaeyeon that she taken.

 


"I got a video of her while dancing, and damn that body roll!!" the other student comment. 

 


"I will post this in IZ University page" The girl with glasses said while busy scrolling around. 

 

 

Chaeyeon can't hear what the student talking about. She just stood up and pick her bag in the floor and go to the restroom of the practice room. She need to take a shower before go to her first class. And need to be fresh and smells good. 

 


--------------------------------------


Eunbi, Nako, Hyewon, Chaewon, Yujin, Minju, Hitomi, Yena, Yuri, Wonyoung and Sakura entered the room. They go to their own seat.

 

 

"My God!!! I think I am fallen inlove to her, She's so freaking hot." the girl said while looking to her phone with a sparkling eyes.

 


"For almost 3 years... I witness her, dancing again, She really pretty." other girl answered to her friend.

 


"Her photo while drinking water is so freaking y... Her jaw line is so hot." the other girl said.

 

 

Eleven of them looked each other confusedly on what their classmates is talking about. 

 

"Do you know what they are talking about Eunbi unnie?" Wonyoung asked curiously. 

 


"I'm als wondered Wonyoungie." Eunbi answered.

 


"What if we asked them?" Yujin suggest and pointing her finger to the circle of student's that busy using their phones.

 

 

Sakura's attention is not on her classmates who was busy talking about something in their phone. She was looking around finding her lovers where abouts.  She is not yet here? Kura whispered to herself. She get here phone and texted Chaeyeon's number. "Where are you love? your not yet here in school, your going to absent again?" Sakura send the message to Chae. 

 


Sakura only wait a seconds when Chae replied. "On the way to our classroom love, take care." Chae replied that make Sakura smile. Sakura did not notice that someone was looking at her, observing her actions. 

 


Sakura is now paying attention to her friend who are pointing each other about something.

 

 


"Yena will asked, She's good in talking to everyone she encountered." Yujin said while pointing to Yena's direction.

 

 

'Why me? Yujin will asked them, because she's the one who suggested this." Yena trying to defend herself and get back to Yujin.

 

 

"Hey, Yena... Yujin stop that." Eunbi stopping the two from bickering each other.

 

 

"If no one will asks? it's better the two of you will sit down." Chaewon said.

 

 

"My God!!! Chaeyeon was now trending in IZ University page."  

 

 

Their eyes automatically looked to the girl who loudly said that. Sakura was also looked back when she heard Chaeyeon's name.

 


"I-I'm sorry... I got shock." the girl apologized.

 

 


Yena and Yujin looked at each other, Yena hurriedly picked up her phone to her bag. And browse to the University page. The first one that she saw is a photo of Chaeyeon that sitting on the floor while drinking the bottled water. The photo are 450k views less

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter