Hide and Seek

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura woke up without Chaeyeon beside her. She check the clock in the study table and it 8:30 in the morning. She looked to the window and it's still raining, but the wind is no longer that strong. 

 

 

 

"Where did Jjaeyeon go?' Sakura asked her self. She walked to the bathroom to brushed her teeth and wash her face. 

 

 

She leave her room and go out to the living room to check the where about of her lover. Chaeyeon is not in the living room, she ready to go back to hee room to get her phone so that she can call Jjaeyeon when she heard some noise in the kitchen. 

 

 


"Who's that? Nako is already wake up?" Sakura asked herself, but her curiousity are answered, when she saw her girlfriend who was busy cooking. Chaeyeon's back was facing towards Sakura, Chae was busy preparing the food that she did not even noticed Sakura's presence. Sakura slowly go to Chaeyeon's back and hugged her from behind.

 

 

"Good morning love, you wake up early?" Sakura said. Chae was surprised of the sudden appearance of Sakura. 

 

 

"You woke up already?." Chae said and look to her  for a moment and looked back again on what she doing. 

 

 

 

"Yeah... I notice that you're not beside me anymore, so I'm looking for you and I found you here." Sakura says. 

 

 


"I'll prepare our breakfast... you should sit there, and wait for a while." Chae said and pointing the stool in the counter table.

 

 

 

"No..., I will help you to prepare our breakfast." Sakura protest and start preparing the table. 

 

 


After a minutes of cooking and preparing, the two put the food in the table. Sakura go the the room of Hitomi and Nako to tell them that they should eat breakfast. Chae also make a soap to help lessen a litle bit coldness because of the weather. 

 

 


Sakura entered the kitchen with Nako and Hitomi at her back.

 

 


"Wow!! a lot of food is served at the table." Hitomi was amazed on what she see.

 

 

 

"The two of you should sit down, so that we can start eating." Chae said and sit beside Sakura. Nako started tasting the food the Chaeyeon cooked.

 

 

"Chaeyeon unnie you cooked this? It's really delicious." Nako said.

 

 


"Thanks Nako-chan, eat well." Chae answered. 

 

 


Chaeyeon was busy putting some food in Sakura's plate, while the two kids was busy eating and enjoying their breakfast. Sakura was pouting because Chaeyeon put many foods to her plate.

 

 


"That's enough love, I can't eat all of that." Sakura said.

 

 


"You must eat a lot, you looked skinny." Chae commented.

 

 

"I'm not skinny, my body is just normal." Sakura defend herself. Chae nod, she can't do anything. 

 

 


Four of them are now finished eating, Nako and Hitomi volunteer to wash the dishes. Sakura and Chaeyeon are now in living room, sitting in the couch while watching the news about the weather. Hitomi and Nako entered the living room and sit in each one seated couch. The 4 of them talked to watch some movie while waiting to the rained to stop. ...

 

 

They didn't notice that the time is already 1:30 pm. Chaeyeon roaming her eyes around and her eyes stop in the window. The rain is already stop, the strong wind is already gone. She decided that she need to go home now. 

 

 


"Saku-chan I need to go home now, the rain is now gone." Chaeyeon said to her girlfriend beside her. Sakura looked outside the window and it's true that the rain are stop....

 

 


"Are you sure that it safe outside?" Sakura asked with a concern look. 

 

 


"Don't worry, the rain is already stop. I need to go home, my mom are worrying about me." Chae said to Sakura. She Sakura's cheeks to tell the message that she will be safe. Sakura just breath deeply and nod. 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon immediately go to Sakura's room to get her bag and back to living room to say her goodbye to Hitomi and Nako who was looking at her.

 

 


'"Nako-chan... Hichan I need to go, bye guys." Chaeyeon said and wave her hand.

 

 


"Bye Chaeyeon unnie, take care." Nako said and wave her hand.

 

 

 

"You can visit here all the time Chaeyeon unnie." Hitomi said. Chaeyeon smiled and nod, her attention is now on Sakura who was staring at her. 

 

 

 

"Bye love, see you tomorrow.. I love you." Chaeyeon said and embraced her girl.

 

 


"Bye, take care ok? and I love you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter