Feather's Life

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The Lee family was together eating dinner in the dining room of the Mansion. 

 

"How's school Chaeyeonie?" Her mother asked her.

 

"It's fine mom" Chaeyeon asnwered shortly. 

 

"How about you Chaeryeongie?" 

 

"It's okey mom, still survived." Chaeryeong jokingly said. Their mom laugh on what Chaeryeong said While her dad smiled at them. Chaemin also there. Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong entered in different school.  Chaeyeon was at IZONE University a all girls school. While Chaeyeong and Chaemin in other school.

 

"How about my youngest daughter?" her mom said pertaining to Chaemin. 

 

"It's great mom." Chaemin answered 

 

"Chaeyeonie, you have a class tomorrow?" Her father asked Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon look to her father confusedly.

 

"Yes dad, but only one subject. Why?" Chaeyeon said.

 

"Can you skip your class tomorrow, I need you too attend my meeting in company."Her dad said

 

"Why dad? you have something to do tomorrow?' Chaeyeon asked her father confusely.

 

"I have important to do, I'm going to singapore tomorrow for siminar in saturday ." Her dad seriously said. Chaeyeon just nod, she understand her father well. She need to be responsible because she is the eldest among the three of them. She accept the fact that their life is different from normal. They born with silver spoon and as a daughter of business Tycoon, they had a big responsibility. 

 

"I'll go with unnie dad.. I don't have a class tomorrow." Chaeryeong suggest..

 

"Are you sure Chaeryeongie?" her mom asked her

 

"Yes mom, I'll help Chaeyeonie there in office." Chaeryeong said.

 

"I'm so lucky having a three responsible kids." their father said while looking proudly at them.

 

"Oh come on dad, don't be so emotional." Chaemin sarcastically said to their father. Their father laugh on what Chaemin said. Her mother also joined them.

 

Chaeyeon's family is great, her mother take care of them well. The loved that their parents give them is uncoditional. Their parents never put any presure in their shoulder as a heiress of Lee family. But as a daughter Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong mindset is to help their mom and dad to managed their business. As a daughter of multi-billionaire they need to be careful to the people whom to be trusted. To defend theirself Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong studied any type of self defense. Even though they are wealthy, they lived a normal life like other people. Everyone in Chaeyeon's school know her as a daughter of rich man but they don't know that her family is so wealthy and Billionaire. 

 

At her room Chaeyeon read the business proposal that tomorrow will presented of the board. She need to review first, so that tomorrow she will ready. 

 

-------------------------------------

At school the 11 of them is on the school ground, under the big tree. It's already breaktime and they have no class.. 

 

"Why Chaeyeon is absent?" Eunbi asked Minju the bestfriend of Chaeyeon.

 

"I also don't know Eunbi unnie." Minju don't know either.

 

"So whats the plan?" Yujin asked out of no where.

 

"I'll try to call her." Minju said and grab her phone to her bag. Minju dialed Chaeyeon's number, at first it's ringing but after how many try is now unattended. Minju just sigh and look to everyone.

 

"She's not aswering her phone, it's unattended now." Minju said to everyone. They didn't noticed that Sakura who is beside nako was nervous because of absences of Chaeyeon. What if something happened to her last night? Sakura though. Sakura is now unconfortable and nervous to the though that Chaeyeon didn't go home because something happened to her when Chaeyeon walked her home last night.

 

"Tomorrow is Saturday right?" Yena said. Everyone was looking to her wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter