Kkuchaen was born

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They silently walked... Everyone stop when Chaeyeon stop walking in front of them.. Everyone was shock when they realized what chaeyeon's means. 

 

"We can practice here guys." Chaeyeon announced..

"B-but no one is allowed to practiced here unnie, this room is forbidden. The dean will get mad." Yujin reasoned out... Eunbi, Sakura, Yena and Chaewon nod..

 

"Don't worry guys, I'm the owner of this practice room." Chaeyeon casually said and point her finger to the logo in the door. A FEATHER print design... 

 

Everyone is surprized again including Minju. 

" You own this unnie?" Wonyoung ask her. Everyone still not recover yet. Chaeyeon just nod lightly and smile to Wonyoung. She get the key in her pocket and insert in the doorknob of the practice room. She open it widely..

 

"Guys come on... go inside" Chaeyeon offered them. But no one moved from them. Chaeyeon repeat her words and they all go back to their sense.

"It is okey to you?" Eunbi ask Chaeyeon...

"Of course Eunbi unnie." Chaeyeon answered back. 

 

Chaeyeon go first and everyone followed her... 

"wow!!daebak, your practice room is huge and pretty good." Yuri commented while scanning the whole place... 

 

" You also have a ref here." Hyewon said while opening the door's ref.

 

"The floor was shining too.." Nako added.

 

Everyone are scanning the whole place while Chaeyeon sit in the corner of the practice room. Minju sit beside Chaeyeon.

 

"Chaeyeonie your not telling me that you own this practice room." Minju said.

"You never ask me?" Chaeyeon replied to Minju..

"But still," Minju complain

"I noticed something". Chaeyeon suddenly said while her attention on the kids who playing in her practice room. Minju is also curious so she asked chaeyeon.

 

"Noticed about Chaeyeonie?" 

Chaeyeon look at Minju and grinned widedly... "I think that puppy Yujin like you!" 

 

"What!!" Minju shout loudly that get the attention of 10 people who busy playing and scanning the room. 

 

"Sorry." Minju apologized and make a peace sign to everyone. 

 

"Chaeyeonie, we just met yesterday. And Yujin is just friendly." Minju explain

 

"It's not imposible if she likes you Minjuri, you know that love at first sight exist.." Chaeyeon teasing her.

"Chaeyeonie stop, don't tease me." Minju stoping Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon just laugh.


"Guys we should now start to practice the choreography, so we can finish the dance already." Eunbi announced.

 

Chaeyeon stand up and walk in the direction of Eunbi.

"Unnie can I see the Choreography?!" Chaeyeon said.

 

"Okey, I will send you the video." 

Chaeyeon get her phone in her bag and eunbi start to transfer the files to chaeyeons's phone. Eunbi, Yena and Yujin start watching the video and memorized the step. While Chaeyeon back to the corner and start watching the video. Chaeyeon start to move her finger and feet..

---------------------------------------

An hour later...

"Eunbi unnie, I think we can't start practice today. Maybe we'll finish it next day. We can not memorized the Choreo by looking and watching the video." Yena said.  

 

"It's hard to memorized this immediately unnie." Yujin added.

 

"Your right." Eunbi agreed. It takes two to three days before Eunbi memorizes the dance. So she understand her friends well. 

 

"Eunbi unnie we will start to practice now?" nako ask. Eunbi just shake her head.

 

"We will start to practice in the next day Nako-chan. We will memorized the choreo first." Yena said who is now behind Eunbi.

 

Eunbi walked towards them and ready to announced that they will practice in another day. But Chaeyeon interrupted.

 

"Let's start practice." Chaeyeon said while stretching her legs... Yujin and Eunbi look each other. 

"Ah Chayeon unnie, No one will teach each of them. We still not memorized the choreography." Yujin explain shyly... 

 

"Don't worry I'm going  to teach them. I memorized the choreograohy..." Chaeyeon casually said. Eunbi and Yujin was shookt. 

"What!! You memorized already? by watching in an hour." Eunbi can't believe what she hear. Chaeyeon just nod her head. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter