Secretly Dating

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


7:30 pm at the apartment of 
J-line Sakura was busy and in hurry. She was wearing a jeans and a brown hodie. Sakura slowly open her room door and look to her right and left. She observe if Nako and Hitomi is still in living room or in their room. Sakura wait 15 seconds before slowly walk towards the apartment door. Sakura was sneaking out of their apartment. She hurriedly run to the direction of the elevator.

 

She feel relax when she entered inside. Thanks God, they did not noticed me, Sakura whispered to herself. She press the  bottom of the elevator, Sakura was hurriedly go out to the apartment lounge. The guard of the apartment building greeted her. Sakura also say hello to show respect to the people who was polite towards her.

 


The cold breeze of the wind is the first welcomed her. The weather is good, and the night was so silent. The only light that give shine in the pathway are from the light post. Sakura walked to the way where it can bring her in the park. She observe the few people who take a walked in the plaza and some are running with their dogs. Other are riding in the bicycle. The park is so lively because of the street vendor and the people who's eating in some stool. Sakura look around, trying to find someone. Her lips form a smile when she find the person she was looking for. Sakura walked slowly to the direction of a person who was seating on a bench and watching to the few people walking around. 

 


"Even her back look so y". Sakura said. Sakura is now standing behind the person who was seating on the bench, but the person did not noticed the presence of Sakura.

 


"Love, sorry for waiting me. I'm waiting for Nako and Hitomi to enter in their perspective room so that they will not see me." Sakura apologized instantly that makes Chaeyeon look back.

 


"It's ok, the important is your here already. Come, sit here beside me Saku-chan." Chaeyeon said while pulling Sakura's hand. 

 

"The weather today is so cold." Sakura said. Chaeyeon look to her girlfriend beside her.

 

"You feel cold?" She ask with a concern look. Sakura just nod that make Chaeyeon sigh.

 


"I don't have a jacket here." Chaeyeon worriedly said. 

 

To lessen the coldness that Sakura feel, Chaeyeon put her long arm in Sakura's back and pulled Sakura towards her body. The two was so close, even the wind could'nt past between them. Sakura put her left  arm in Chaeyeon's back too and lean her head in Chaeyeon's shoulder. 

 


"You don't feel cold?" Sakura asked her girlfriend.

 


"Not really." Chaeyeon answered
Sakura move a little bit backward from leaning and look to Chaeyeon's outfit. Like other day, Chaeyeon was wearing a black hodie and a swagger black jogger pants with a white sneakers. Chaeyeon also wear a hat of her hodie, no one can identify her if she is a girl or a boy. Her boyish look make Sakura more attract and fall for her. Sakura just pouted and back to Chaeyeon's armed.

 

"Jjaeyeon, I'm hungry." Sakura suddenly said. 

 

"I'm sorry, I forgot... I'll bring some foods here." Chae apologized because she forgot that she bring some food to eat. She grab the paper bag in her left side and open it. 

 

"Wow!!! it's look delicious." Sakura commented when she see the food inside the paper bag.

 

"Off course I cooked that." Chaeyeon proudly said. 

 

"Really you know how to cooked?" Sakura was surprised that Chaeyeon know how to cooked. Sakura also love to cook, she has her own recipe that sometimes she experiment and put some ingredients and makes Yena eat. 

 

"Yes, I love cooking." Chae casually said. 


"I also brought a drinks, here take it." Chaeyeon added and shown to Sakura

 

Sakura start eating the food that Chaeyeon brought. And she was amazed because the food was so good.

 

"It's delicious... You should eat too." Sakura complement Chaeyeon's cooking skills and she also feed Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon gladly open to eat the food that Sakura feed to her. Sakura also eat, she feed herself and also feed Chaeyeon at the same time.

 

The two was eating and the sweetness is overloaded. You can see that they enjoying the company of each other. Sakura and Chaeyeon was like a star or a main character in a movie. The two take their time to eat.

 

-------------------------------------

After an hour had past, the two finish their food and they back to the way they are. They talked some random question about theirself. Sakura will asked a question and Chae will answer. They asked each other vice versa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter