Threat

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had past that Chaeyeon bumped to someone. And now she is walking alone in the pathway of the dark street. Sakura and her spent a date and after that she bring Sakura home in her apartment. And now she was walking alone, sensing that someone followed her. Chaeyeon just composed herself and acting like she didn't know. She was waiting for someone to attack her but minutes had pass nothing happened. Her driver arrived and she just go inside the car. When her driver started to the engine and the car moved now. Chae saw the person standing behind the tall tree. She can't see the face of that person because it so dark there.

 

"Why she following me? Who was that.?" Chaeyeon asked herself. 

 


Chae just shake her head and thinking that the guy behind that tree are just normal person who will snatch some bag of people who walking alone the street. 
.
.
.
.
.

While is Sakura's side, she was nervous for the past week because someone giving here a threat. Someone sending her an old photo of her with Jurina. She was afraid to tell Chaeyeon about her situation, she even hiding this to her friends. 

 


And now this is the 10th time that she receive a box. She hurriedly bring it to her room and lock herself there. Sakura slowly open the box with her shaking hands. She cover with her hands when she saw what inside the box. It's chaeyeon's pictures with a blood. Sakura was afraid and in tears right now, she hurriedly pick the box and go outside their unit to throw it in the trashbin. She is crying when she's back in her room. She wipes her tears when her phone ring, Sakura though that it was Chaeyeon.

 


"H-hello." Sakura speak up with her stammering voice.

 


"Count your days with her my Sakura, Soon you will be mine and that Lee will left broken." The other line spoke.

 


"W-who a-are you? W-what a-are you doing this to us.?" Sakura shout still crying. But the other line ended. Sakura can't indentify who was that, the person in other line using a devices to cover her/his true voice. 

 


"J-Jjaeyeon w-will be in danger." Sakura whimpered. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------


It's monday and Sakura is out of her true self. She is pale, her eyebags is big. She is like a walking Zombie in the wholeway of school. She is now concious on her surroundings, thinking that someone will stab her.

 

 

Sakura jump in shock when someone tap her shoulder.


"What the hell is your problem duck? don't start me, I'm not in the mood?" Sakura said while glaring towards Yena.

 

"What?? I did not do anything to you, I'm just worried because you looked like zombie walking without direction Sakura unnie." Yena worriedly said and checking Sakura's face. 

 


Sakura had a dark circle in her eyes because of lock of sleep. Her skin are pale, she looked like sick. 

 

"What happened to you Sakura unnie? You had a fight with Chaeyeon-si?" Yena asked worriedly.

 

"I'm ok Yena-ah, Me and Jjaeyeon are in good terms. I'm just lock of sleep last night." Sakura reasoned out, Yena just nod and walked to their classroom together with Sakura.

 


All of their friends are now in the room waiting for them. They lucky cause after they get inside the teacher arrived. Sakura back to being blank again, she is now out of focus to the class. She still worriedly thinking to the threat that she received for the past weeks. Someone always sending her a creepy message. She is afraid on telling everyone especially Chaeyeon that someone keep bothering her.

 

The content of the message show how obsessed that person towards her. And the sender threaten her that if she will tell to her friends, especially Chaeyeon, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter