We together

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


At night before Minju will sleep she called Chaeyeon..

 

"Hello Chaeyeonie" Minju speak up in other line.

 

"Oh., Minju, your still awake?" Chaeyeon replied.

 

"Are you really going to school tommorow?" Minju ask Chaeyeon.

 

"Of cource Minjuri... Do you wan't me to tour you in my Alma Matter?" Chaeyeon answered her back.

 

"But Unnie somebody tour me already" Minju replied

 

"Ah really? You found some friends? That's good to here." Chaeyeon said with a smile in her face...

 

"Yeah Chaeyeonie... Their so kind and good to me, You should met them tommorow unnie." Chaeyeon laugh and agree to Minju.

 

"Okey, Now you should sleep, we have a class tomorrow. Goodnight Minjuri." Chaeyeon end the call and lay down in her bed to sleep.

 

While Minju is smiling in her bed and thinking that she was thankful that her and Chaeyeon met. She still remember when she first saw Chaeyeon in the school practice room. Chaeyeon and her became classmate and she admired Chaeyeon that much. Chaeyeon is so confidence when she dance. She admired Chaeyeon the most, Chaeyeon is her ultimate idol and crush. And Minju didn't hide it to Chaeyeon that she is her crush. Chaeyeon just laugh at her. She always there for Minju when the times come that Minju needed her. Chaeyeon is her shoulder to cry when she had a hardtime practicing the dance cheorgraphy. Chaeyeon is pretty and have a soft heart. She's the reason why Minju boast her confidence. I'm happy that I met you Unnie, Minju whispered before falling asleep...


----------------------------------------

 

Sakura enter the gate of the school, she wake up early that's why she go to school early. 

 

"Hi Sakura." the freshmen student greet her. Everyone in this school admired her beauty. Every student know her. She just smiled to the students who greet her. She continued walking to their classroom. The room is still empty and quiet. She immediately went straight to her seat. Staying in Korea is a blessing to her. She finds a true friends who always there for her. Her physical appearance was cold but she is really kind person. Sakura waiting for her friend, she put her earpad in her ears and listened to music.


Minute had pass Eunbi, Nako, Hitomi, Chaewon and Minju entered the room.

 

"Woah.. Saku-chan your here?" Nako asking Sakura with a shock face. But Sakura didn't hear anything. Eunbi remove Sakura's earpad, Now Sakura looking at them confusely.

 

" Sakura.. your early today" Eunbi commented...

 

"I wake up early Eunbi unnie, that's why I'm early today." Saku-chan reply..


The quiet atmosphere change instantly when Yena, Yujin and Wonyoung entered the room.

 

"Good Morning Everyone". Yujin and Wonyoung greeted loudly. 


"Good morning Eunbi unnie" Yena added.

 

"It's early in the morning your so noisy Yena!" Sakura bicker Yena.

 

Yena just pout and shut up.
Their other classmates are coming. And the last who enter the classroom is Yuri, Hyewon and Minju. They greeted each other before take in their own seat. Soon the teacher came and started to teach. Their teacher gave a surpise quiz about what they learned today. Their first subject ended but no Chaeyeon had arrived.. 


"The quiz is hard.." Yena complained.

 

"It's so easy.. you don't listened well, because your busy looking at Yuri's face." Sakura sarcastically said to Yena.

"Your bitter Kura unnie, find your own girlfriend so that you will know the feeling of falling inlove." Yena defend herself..

 

"Whipped." Sakura replied.Yena just pout only.

 

While other are busy and Yena and Sakura are still bickering each other, Minju go out to the classroom to make a call on Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon's phone is ringing., Minju dialed again.

"Chaeyeonie, where are you? you said that you going to school today". Minju murmured. But after three misscall Chaeyeon's phone is now unattended. Minju just sigh heavily and put her phone back in her bag. 


"Sakura, Yena.. you two should stop.. were gonna be late in our dance class." Eunbi lectured them.

 

Eunbi went out of the classroom and went straight to the locker room to change clothes... Everyone follow Eunbi including Minju. They all changes their clothes into a PE uniform(pe uniform lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter