She Called Her LOVE???

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday Chaeyeon Successfully leave Sakura, Hitomi and Nako's apartment with the help of the room service lady that her assistant send her to do some tricks to help her in getting out. 

 

 

When she reach in their house, her mom run to her and embraced her tightly. Her mom is so worried that much, this the first time Chaeyeon not sleeping in their house. 

 


"I'm really worried to you." her mom said and loosen her hugged to her eldest daughter.

 


"I'm fine mom, don't worry about me.." Chaeyeon answered and quickly kissed her mom in the cheeks.

 

 

"I'm relief now." Her mom says and smiled towards her.

 

 

"By the way mom..., where is dad? Chaeryeong and Chaemin? Chae asked curiously because no one is there in their living room.

 

 


"Go to the movie room..., your appa is their with Chaeryeong and Chaemin, their watching movie. I'm go down here to prepare their snacks." Her mom said. 

 

 

"Ok mom..., I go first in my room to take a shower."Chae said and started walking in second floor of their house, where her room was located.

 

 

After she take a shower, she immidiately go to mivie room of their house. She open the door slowly and She saw there her complete family, Chae smiled on what she see. Chaemin saw her first, and she scream to her unnie.

 

 


"Chaeyeon unnie.., your here." Chaemin said and embraced her sister.

 

 

 

"Chaeyeonie, you ok? dad is so worried to you last night." Her appa said and embraced her. 

 

 

"I'm ok dad..., I sleep to my friends apartment because the rain started pouring and the wind is so strong." Chae explained. Her dad just nod and don't asked anymore. Her dad trust her that much and never doubt her. 

 

 

She sit beside Chaeryeong, Chaeryeong just hugged her and lean her head in Chaeyeon's shoulder. The two is so closed to each other to the point that people confused about them. People that they encounter think that they are twins, because their habbit sometines is so common.

 

 


Her mom, dad and Chaemin go back to what they watch. they too focus that they noticed that Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong had their own world.

 

 


"Where did you sleep last night unnie? I don't believe that you sleep to your friends house?" Chaeryeong whisper to her unnie teasingly.

 

 

"I'll sleep to my friends house last night." Chae reasoned out.

 

 

"Really? the only friend of yours that I know is Minju-shi? And I called her last night to asked if you sleep their, but she said no." Chaeryeong trying to catch her unnie, Chaeyeon just sigh heavily. She can't keep a secret to Chaeryeong, Chaer know her better. 

 

 

"Ok fine... I slept on Sakura's apartment, happy now?!" Chae said. Chaeryeong looked to her unnie and grinned widely. 

 


"I knew it!!.." Chaeryeong said.

 

 


"But, I have also many friends except for Minju." Chae added. Chae was reffering to Yena, her childhood friend. Eunbi, Nako, Hitomi, Yujin, Chaewon, Yuri, Wonyoung and Hyewon.

 

 

"Really!!! where do you plan to introduced them to me? And also you have no plan to introduced Sakura unnie to me? " Chaeryeong said and back leaning in her unnie shoulder. 

 

 

"Soon..." Chae just said and bring her armed to Chaeyeong shoulder and lean her head on the top of Chaeryeong's head.

 


-----------------------------------------------

Chaeyeon wake up late again, it's already 7:30 am. And she decided to entered in her second subject which is P.E. They will do sports today which is volleyball. She prepare her things and some clothes, she put it inside her bag. Chaeyeon was wearing a jeans and a black hoodie that have the same design in Sakura's apartment. She have a five black personalized hoodie that has a design of white feather in front and an LCY initial in the middle of the feather design. She give one to her sister Chaeryeong and the other one is in Sakura's care. 

 

 

 

She hurriedly go to the backseat and her driver start the engine of the car. After 30 minutes of travel Chaeyeon is now on the school. She entered the School gate and go to the direction of her locker room. She get her own personalized uniform in volleyball. That has a number 11 and her surname at the back. Infront of her uniform was the name of school, which is PD48 University in western. Chae used to be a player of their school in US when she became an exchange student but she stop, she prioritized her dancing that sports.  She go to the bathroom of the locker room and Change. After she change she go first in her practice room and leave her bag there.

 

 


The gym is full of freshmen and senior student who was cheering to their own section. The instructor will conduct a friendly game between two section to get a aspiring players that will be participated in the upcoming school arts festival that well be held in their school. 

 

 

Eunbi, Yujin, Yena, Chaewon, Wonyoung and Hyewon are the school varsity in the terms of Volleyball. They are the player last year but they did not win because their team mates is lock of skilled. Even they not win in the volleyball, they also give pride in the school in terms of dancing. 

 

 


While Sakura, Yuri, Hitomi and Nako is the cheering squad. The game will start now, Chaewon is the setter of the team, Eunbi is the outside hitter, Yujin and Wonyoung is the middle blocker because they so tall. Yena is the libero or receiver she is a defense specialist and Hyewon's position is the right side hitter but because they lock of opposite spiker she's now incharge in that area. Hyewon feel preasure and it's hard for her to adjust. 

 

 

The first 6 enter the court are Chaewon, Eunbi, Yujin, Yena, Hyewon and their two other classmates. Their enimy are all tall freshmen student. The game is now started, the game is exciting, the match is fair. Everyone is cheering, the instructor was happy and enjoyed watching. In the first set Eunbi's team win but in the Second and third set the freshmen win. They are tired now. 

 

 

"Eunbi unnie we need a player that is used to be an opposite spiker, Hyewon unnie is tired now. Her area is a hitter not a opposite spiker, it's hard for her to adjust." Yujin sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter