It is Love or just Infatuation

FATE OF LOVE (The Unconditional Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The twelve of them are busy eating and talking inside Chaeyeon's practice room. They start to get to know about Chaeyeon and Minju. They were all sitting around the floor while eating the food that Sakura and Chaeyeon buy in Cafe.

 

"Chaeyeon unnie you studying here since your middle school?" Wonyoung asked Chaeyeon.

 

"Yes Wonyoungie... This school is my sencond home, In this place I learned a lot and grew up well." Chaeyeon answered to Wonyoung question.

 

"That's why everyone here in school know you except the transferee." Yuri added, Chaeyeon just nod.

 

"How about you and Minju unnie? How did you meet?" Hitomi ask. Chaeyeon and Minju look at each other and smiled.

 

" Me and Chaeyeonie met in School in US, she was a new there. We became classmate in dance class and other minor subjects." Minju answered Hitomi's question. Everyone are listening and interested on how Chaeyeon and Minju become bestfriend.

 

 

"How did you become close?" Sakura asked curiously. You can see in her eyes that she is interested on how the two become that close. 

 

"Do you wan't to know are story.?" Chaeyeon ask them calmly.

 

"Yes unnie, please tell us." Yuri excitedly said. Everyone nod and interested to hear the story.

 

"Minju will tell that, right Minju." Chaeyeon playfully said.. 

 

"Me and Chaeyeon unnie became friends because were classmates in  dance class. You know, I am not confidence in terms of dancing. I always cry that time, afraid to failed in my dance class. I cried in the corner of school practice room but unnie approch me and help me.

 

 

(Flashback)

 

"Hey... are you okey? why are crying?" A ash blonde girl approach a crying Minju in the corner of the dance room.

 

Minju slowly look at the person who talking to her. "I- I am okey?" she stammered.

 

"No,, your not okey. It's hard right?" Chaeyeon replied. Minju burst out in crying... She lean her head to her knees to cry.

 

"I'm a-afraid to failed in my dance class. It's so h-hard, I can catch up to the st-step that our instructuor demonstrate." Minju said her worries to Chaeyeon.

 

" You need my help? I can teach you." Chaeyeon offered. Minju's head lifted up towards Chaeyeon's direction.

 

"R-really? you want to help me?" Minju
cannot believe what she hear. 

 

"Of cource, My mom said if someone need my help I should not have to think twice about helping other's." Chaeyeon answered with a smile in her lips.

 

"Thank you." Minju said.

 

"I'm lee Chaeyeon, how about you?" Chaeyeon offered her hands for shakehands

 

"I'm Kim Minju." minju answered politely and accept Chaeyeon's hand. 

 

And that's the start of their friendship.

 

-------------------------------------------

(Present)

 

"That's where your friendship it started Chaeyeon unni, Minju unnie." Wonyoung said. The two just nod.

 

"I want to know more Unnie"  yuri added. 

 

"Chaeyeonie is become my friend, she always teach me when I have a hard time in dance choreography. She always beside me to cheer me up and willing to be my schoulder to cry.  Because of that I'm very thankful that I met her and become her friend. To show my appreciation to her, I always support her when she have a dance competition in school. We always together, no one can break our friendship." Minju said sincerly while looking to everyone with full of emotion in her eyes.

 

"Aww.. your friendship is so strong,." Yena was touch to hear the story of this two. Everyone agree.

 

Sakura look at to Chaeyeon's direction. Yeah, She is beautiful ended, inside and also outside. That kind of friend is once a life time to come. And I envy Minju because she find that friend that can understand her easily. Sakura though.

 

"You know what is shocking the most?" Minju asked them shyly.

 

"What is it Minjuri?" Yujin asked excitedly.

 

"I had a crush on Chaeyeon u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter