Year One: Yuna, The Quidditch Queen

Protego Totalum

About three days have passed since SinB had confessed her attraction towards Yewon and she’s been feeling happier than ever. She's forgiven and thanked Eunbi for giving her the opportunity she needed.

SinB is currently in the quidditch pitch, practicing with the Slytherin team. She was appointed the role of a seeker and she has proven herself multiple times to have a sharp eye along with fast reflexes. They say she’s even better than their last seeker.

”She caught it again! At this point, we’ll win every game we play!”

Exclaimed Yoongi, the third year she met the first day of school is also in the team. He’s a beater and very good at what he does. 

He patted SinB on the back and they began to walk back inside to call it a day. Yet SinB decided she wanted to stay back a bit longer as she didn’t really have any homework and the sunset was way too pretty for her to stay back.

As the rest left, she took off her robe and sweater, leaving her in her beige button up shirt. She rolled up her sleeves and loosened her tie. She folded her robe and and sweater neatly folded on the grass of the pitch and began to fly up with her broomstick they had given her for temporary measures.

She whipped through the air, flying over most of the campus and seeing green hills and trees being tinted a warm color with the sun.

She flew back, high over the pitch to see the sunset and smiled as she took in a deep breath. The rays of sun were warm on her skin and there was a gentle breeze going, making a very pleasant experience for SinB.

“SinB-Yah!!”

She looked down to see Yewon. She grinned and flew down towards the girl. She jogged towards her, leaving her broom on the grass.

”Hey there Yewon!”

“Man I was wondering where you were, it’s almost time for dinner and when I asked Eunbi where you were, she said she didn’t know and I got pretty worried as your quidditch practice ended a long time ago.”

”Well you found me didn’t you? I was just flying around for a bit. The sunset is way too pretty to stay inside.”

Yewon cleared as she looked away. SinB was confused at her sudden attitude and the pink blush on her cheeks.

”Is there something going on with you?”

”What um..uh..huh?”

SinB grinned at her and pushed back her bangs. Yewon’s blush got even deeper and she bit her lip as she looked down.

”Yah what’s going on?”

SinB walked closer to her and Yewon hid her face in her hands. SinB tilted her head to the side and brought her hands down, holding them gently.

”What’s wrong Yewonie?”

Yewon sighed and finally looked at SinB’s eyes.

”You look way too pretty right now.”

SinB raised an eyebrow and chuckled. She hugged Yewon warmly.

”Is that it?”

”Yeah..”

”Gosh you’re cute.”

Yewon smiled and rested her head on her shoulder. She played with her green tie and the collar of her shirt.

”Are you prepared for the game tomorrow? They say Hufflepuff has a great seeker. But I’m more than sure you can beat them right?”

”I hope so. But we practiced a lot so I can say we’re gonna do good tomorrow.”

Yewon hummed and hugged SinB tighter. Ever since that confession, Yewon’s been much more affectionate. SinB guesses she’s been holding back but once she confessed, she let herself give more affection and comfort towards  her.

”You smell good Yewon.”

”Thanks?”

They both giggled and ended up sitting on the quidditch pitch grass together, cuddling and talking until the sun finally went down and left to eat dinner.

*******

SinB tied her hair in a tight ponytail and wrapped a green and silver ribbon around it. She sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror of the girl’s locker room.

”Let’s get this bread.”

The team met up at the side of the pitch and waited for the signal to enter the pitch. SinB was extremely nervous as she gripped onto her broom tightly.

”Welcome Hogwarts students and welcome to the first quidditch game after winter break! Today it’ll be Slytherin versus Hufflepuff! Here is the house of Slytherin!”

The game commentator announced at SinB walked out with her team. She heard the cheers of students on the seats above them and smiled. They stood on their side of the field as they waited for the game to start.

”And here is the house of Hufflepuff!”

In came walking in Hufflepuff’s team, dressed in yellow game robes. SinB scanned the team over as she tried to looked for the seeker and was shocked at who she saw.

The tall, tan, and dark haired girl she saw in her dream.

‘It’s her! It’s Yuna!’ Thought SinB. In came walking the coach.

“Now everyone I want a nice and clean game. No cheating of any kind you hear me?”

The balls were released and the coach grabbed the quaffle, threw it up high in the air and the game began.

The two teams got in their formations and stations as they fought for the ball. SinB began to scan the pitch, flying lowly and not getting in the way of the other players.

She caught the glimpse of a golden shine. SinB immediately took off and chased the golden snitch, making sharp turns and constant movement. She heard something next to her and found Yuna right at her tail. SinB sped up and tried her best to get the snitch.

SinB groaned as she sped up even more. Flying all over the place with Yuna right next to her. 

Just then, SinB’s body began to sting. Every muscle was contorting in pain. She reached out to get the snitch with excruciating pain going through her. Something fogged her mind. A voice.

”She will protect you. Without Yuna, you’re dead. Dead.”

SinB lost control of her broom and she slipped. Her grip on her broom loosening and from the highest she’s ever flown, she began to fall towards the pitch.

She screamed out and her arms and legs moved about. She saw the pitch and braced herself for the major impact. But she was then pushed and she fell on a player’s back. Her vision was blurry but she held on for dear life.

The player landed and SinB then figured it out to be Yuna. She was layed down gently on the floor and SinB shivered with fear.

“Are you alright? You were inches away from the snitch and then you fell off..”

“I-I was? D-did you catch it?”

”No, I flew to help you instead.”

The game stopped and in came running the coach and a nurse. They checked SinB for any injuries but there was nothing except a cut on her cheek that scraped the splintering wood on her broom.

SinB’s mind kept stinging and her vision kept getting blurrier. She waved her hand out to let her stand up but she ended up just falling to her knees. Soon enough, she fell unconscious.

*******

SinB woke up in the infirmary. She groaned slightly as she turned to her side and sat up slowly. She looked to see that the small table next to her had boxes of candy and red flowers. She smiled as she read the note on the flowers.

”Hope you get better. I’m extremely worried for you! I miss you already~!!

                           -Yewonie

SinB looked around and saw the room was empty except for some sleeping students. She rubbed her eyes and winced a bit as she touched the scrape on her right cheek. She looked at her arms and had purple and red bruises that were sore.

She heard footsteps coming towards the room and as she turned her head to the doorway, she found Eunbi and Yewon standing there along with Yuna. Yewon squealed and sprinted towards SinB.

SinB welcomed her with open arms and they shared a tight hug. Eunbi joined in as well as Yuna stayed back and smiled.

Eunbi parted eventually but Yewon sat on the bed and held onto SinB. Eunbi began to speak.

”Yuna came here too. She was worried for you too. Everyone at Hogwarts was and still is.”

Yuna cleared and brought out a small candy box.

”I wish I had more to give you but this chocolate frog is all I could get..”

”It’s fine Yuna. Don’t worry. You can put it over there.”

SinB smiled at Yuna and the tall girl put it on the small table. The girls all spent their time talking together until SinB was allowed to leave and go back to her dorm. 

As they were walking, they saw Yerin and Sojung run up to SinB. They bombarded her with questions and asking her if she was alright.

”I’m fine guys. Man you really are loud.”

”Sorry! We’re just so happy~”

Apologized Yerin who was jumping up and down. Sojung calmed her down and looked back at SinB.

”We’ll see you later okay? Also, Slytherin won by ten points. Good job SinB.”

Sojung patted her shoulder and walked off with Yerin. SinB was happy as her house still won.

”We still won...oh heck yeah!”

SinB jumped up and punched the air but immediately regretted it as it started hurting her. She groaned and Yewon quickly went to help her. Yuna and Eunbi stayed back a bit to laugh at her excitement.