forty-five

The Flower Boys (Three Flowers)

 

Sorry guy's that I have not been updating at all.
All this EXO things are making me crazy and irresponsible in posting updates.
Okay  brace yourself for this chapter as I will be posting 5 more chapter's until the end.
 
After I finish this story, I will be making a small sequel to this story called "Blooming Flowers " STARRING :
 
Kris: The handsome tall, rich, handsome #1 guy in all of China. Handed the title position of CEO of his late father's business company from a young age (13), Kris is a stressed out young guy who has no time for fun or love. That is until he branches the company over to Korea and  meet's , a heartbreaking jaw dropping noona fresh from college seeking a job as his personal secretary.
 
Suho: The most famous/popular Idol K-Pop star in all of Asia. With his dashing good looks and charming charisma, Suho is Korea's Prince. Fame, money and Good looks he has. But will those good things about him cover-up the real truth of his singing voice not really belonging to his?
 
Baekhyun: A geeky college student with the golden voice. With dreams of becoming an idol himself he can only dream. Popular star Suho is using his voice. The voice that is loved by millions all over Asia.
 
Chanyeol : The boy next door who have always had a crush on . With him just now growing into his looks, you start to notice him more and more but realize your feelings for him could never be the same as Chanyeol's. Well that is if Chanyeol could change your mind.....
 
(In a way all these characters' are connected so please look forward to it!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
Kai looked out at the scenery and saw that his driver was going in the wrong direction. Getting frustrated, he talked to the driver. 
 
"Excuse me, but your going the wrong way." Kai told him politely. 
 
Matter of fact, the path the driver was going was towards his house. 
 
"I'm sorry young master. But your father strictly told me to take you home. No side trips." The driver said. 
 
Kai was shocked that his father would go to such stupid lengths just to keep Kai away from his friends. Kai was not in the mood to hear this. He wanted to see you and he could not wait. When the driver had came to the red light, Kai figured he would escape the only way he knew how. He unlocked the door and pulled the handle to open it. But he could not. Little did he know that all of the child security locks were on. The driver cast him suspect looks from the rear view mirrors until Kai's eyes met his angrily. 
 
The driver looked away, fearing a rebellion and kept quiet. Kai reached for the other door but that too was locked. Really upset, Kai could do nothing but pout. Realizing that there was nothing he could do, he had text Lu Han and told him that he would meet with them(Taemin/Lay/You) later.
 
 Lu Han was at your doorstep when that message had came. He had ignored it as he looked you in the eye. 
 
He was standing in your doorstep. He did not know exactly why he was here but his footsteps lead him right in front of you. 
 
"Lu Han? Hi." You said feeling awkward. 
 
Not making any sort of facial expression he nodded his head once and quickly waved his hand at you. You smiled, thinking how weird you were feeling. "I shouldn't be thinking about Lu Han? Why am I thinking about my boyfriend's best friend?" You said to yourself. 
 
"Erm....Can I come in?" Lu Han asked after a brief period of silence. 
 
The weather out was brisk and the sky's were really blue. It was a nice day outside. You politely invited Lu Han inside. He came in and looked around. Various family pictures adorned the walls and shelves. The entire place was spotless. (Your mother loved to keep a clean/happy home). Lu Han was impressed. Especially when he saw those chubby pictures of you from kindergarten. He couldn't help but hold back a smirk or two that almost came from his mouth.
 
"Can I get you something to drink?" You nervously asked him, eyeing the pictures he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of. 
 
"No I'm okay." Lu Han sat down on the couch and you sat a few spaces next to him.
"Are your parents home?" Lu Han asked, noting how completely quiet it was in the entire house.
 
You hugged your knee's and shook your head no. Lu Han laughed to himself. 
 
"Am I the only boy whose been in your house without parental supervision?" Lu Han asked. 
 
You smiled uncomfortably and nodded your head. He chuckled lightly, amused by the idea. 
 
"So does this mean...your a ?" Lu Han asked. 
"HUH!??" You looked over at Lu Han with wild eyes. 
 
There was a certain glow in his eyes. Today he didn't look sad. His mood seemed to be a little lighter then last night. He was smiling, just like you liked to see him smile, so comfortable today. 
 
"Are you?" Lu Han asked. 
 
You were taken off guard by his question that you became speechless. Your knee's started to shake and you held onto them tighter. 
 
"A-a-a-re y-y-you?" You asked him so nervous. 
 
Lu Han sighed and shook his head no. Of course in your head you figured that Lu Han has done that "deed" before. He's too much of a good looking kid to not have had at least one partner yet. 
 
"This ship has sailed." he said and then laughed. 
 
Uneasy you try to laugh with him. Lu Han stopped laughing and looked over at your nervous state. 
 
"Whenever your feeling stressed, why won't you ever tell me?" Lu Han asked.  
"Do I look stressed?" You asked him. 
"You have that look on your face. Like last night. Why couldn't you tell me that you couldn't pay for last night's meal? I could have just paid for it instead of you embarrass yourself." he said. 
 
You couldn't say anything as you were again stung by his true words. You looked away embarrassed.
 
"I wasn't telling you my issues for nothing. Once I opened up to you, I trusted you to let me know what your feeling." Lu Han said. 
 
You looked over at Lu Han, feeling like a bad friend. Kai wasn't here to share your problems. (It's not like you wanted him to share your problems before anyway's. Kai just always made it his problem.
 
"I'm sorry. I guess for me, it takes awhile for me to open up as well." You said. 
"I guess in some ways, you and I are alike." Lu Han chuckled. 
"I guess.' You said under your breath. 
 
It was quiet between the two of you now. You decided that it would be better if you went and got something to drink. Just as you stood up to leave, you felt your hand being tugged. Lu Han's hand was on your wrist. He was not going to let go. Totally scared and curious as to what was really going on here, you turned around and saw Lu Han holding onto you. He stood up, his height some inches above your's looking right into your eyes. 
 
Lu Han had to ask himself if what he was feeling for you was starting to become real. He had felt like he could not love again. At least he felt  like he couldn't after the way he felt about Lauren. He knew this was wrong, falling for his best friend's girlfriend. And he knew what kind of girl you were before he started to see you in another  light. 
 
"W-what are you doing Lu Han?" You asked, your breath unsteady, your insides going wild. 
"I don't know....but I need to try something." Lu Han looked you deeply in the eyes. 
 
Confused as to what was happening and why it was happening, Lu Han leaned in closer just like his day dream. He did not stop until his lips touched yours. Yes. Lu Han kissed you. And it wasn't just some small innocent peck. His lips stayed on yours for a hot minute. He slowly opened his eyes as he backed away from you, him still holding your hand. and you felt as if you were in a daze. 
 
"Did he? Did Lu Han just kiss me?" Your screaming to yourself. 
 
Lu Han did not remove his hand or eyes off of you. Instead he took his other hand and wrapped it around your waist. He brought you to his body. Your mind was at a blank. You knew this was entirely wrong. But, some small part of you felt this was right. You've never been held this way by a guy before. Kai would hold your hand, put his arm around your waist but never make your body stay this close to his. Lu Han was really hot. He was just as cute as Kai but Lu Han had a charm that appealed to you. 
 
"Do you want to find out?" he asked. 
 
His words did not make no sense. 
 
"Huh?" You said. 
"Do you want to find out what it's like to not be a anymore?" His voice was low and his entire make-up was serious. 
 
Lu Han was offering to take your ity. And you want to say "YES!" But then KAI! KAI! KAI! kept screaming in your head. Automatically you felt guilty. Your entire stomach turned sour. You pushed Lu Han away, trying to keep tears from falling. 
 
"What are you doing?" Your whole body was shaking. 
 
Lu Han stared at your frame and then rubbed his hands through his head. He was clearly stressed. He turned his body away from you and did not speak....
 
"Do you like me Lu Han?" You asked him. 
 
You never thought in a million years those words would come out of your mouth. 
 
Lu Han sighed. 
 
"Yes...I think I do." He said to you as if it was a matter-of-fact thing. 
 
You could not control your feelings. You felt flattered but upset. 
 
"You know I have Kai why would you..."
"I know....I don't even know why I'm even here...." 
 
Lu Han was clearly embarrassed . He had never acted this unmannerly in his life. And for him to have kissed you, well that only made everything worse. 
 
"Lu Han....can't you just be my sunflower?" You said feeling your  knee's grow weak.
 
Lu Han looked back over at you, stunned to hear you say that. When Lauren left him, she adorned him as her sunflower. He did not want to look back and he sure did not want to repeat the past. With only selfish feelings about how he felt about you, Lu Han felt guilty for not thinking of your feelings.
 
"I'm sorry....." He was speechless. 
 
Without  any more words, Lu Han walked out of your house with no good-bye or anything. You touched your lips, still feeling Lu Han's lips on your's and thinking of his words.