thirty-three (RE-POST)

The Flower Boys (Three Flowers)

I am really frustrated that I have to re-post Chapter's 33 -36 again so I am sorry for the delay. LOL Since Asian Fan fic has been down, and currently re-cooperating, I thought I'd give it a day to revive my missing chapter's but the way it seem's now, it's seem's it's not likely so I will be posting the rest of the chapters as well as Chapter thirty-seven!!! If You are reading this, thank-you for all the reader's for sticking by me (even those who found me on tumblr THANK-YOU -we should all be followers btw!!!-) 

I hope you guy's enjoy......

 

__________________________________________

 

Taemin was dating Hae Jung. For three months the couple had been on and off. At times, Hae Jung became too dependent on Taemin. He did not like a person who could not depend on him or her self. Then there were times when Taemin felt overwhelmed with Hae Jung. She was sweet and cute, but she had a side to her that sometimes Taemin wanted to run away from her. With this rocky relationship going on for three months, Taemin felt as if he was ready to draw it towards an end. He felt like Hae Jung was just not what he needed right now. "If I had chosen Yoona, would things be different?" Taemin asked himself. 
 
Taemin was sitting at a convenience store, eating ramen while listening to his iPod. His mother wasn't home and she had not made anything to eat for dinner. Taemin did not feel like staying home so instead he came to the corner store and satisfied himself with some good old' instant ramen. Taemin's thinking of Yoona made him bitter. Even if they had not became an official couple, he felt hurt that someone that he actually was starting to like would try to play a trick on him. He might be a jerk, but he was human too. 
 
Taemin turned his face (to shake the memory) to look elsewhere when he spotted you walking into the corner store disguised in a big brown leather jacket, thick square glasses, and a black hat that hid your ponytail in the back of your head. You looked around and headed straight for the junk food aisle. Taemin stood up, to see what you were up to. Smiling to himself, he caught you red handed as you touched a bag of pork Rions and several packages of instant ramen . "What is she doing?" Taemin sneaked up to you as you headed for the bread aisle. Picking up 3 or 4 bags of bread, Taemin tip toed behind you and touched your shoulder sending you into a frenzy. 
 
All the things in your arms fell to the ground as you turned around and saw Taemin's scowling face. Shocked at sudden his appearance you took a step back, as if he was going to touch you, and uttered his name. Taemin took a good look at all the contents you had in your arms and "tasked-tasked" with his tongue. 
 
"What is all this?" Taemin asked. 
"Huh? What? What are you....why are you..."
"What? I can't come to the corner store to eat? " Taemin talked back. 
 
You sighed as he kneeled down and picked up the things you dropped. These foods were all fattening. 
 
"What is this? You just lost all that weight and your already trying to gain it back again?" Taemin asked studying the packages. 
"No...I wasn't...these weren't for me..." you lied snatching the food back from him.
"Oh?" Taemin played around, knowing what the real truth was. 
 
You could not hide it from Taemin. He was the one who had helped you change your diet. He knew what was best for you then. Like now, he knew what was on your mind as you were picking up these foods from the shelves.
 
Taemin allowed you one cup of instant noodle and water as you both sat at the window next to each other. You were eating really fast. You could not even allow the noodles to cool as you slurped a pile of them into your mouth all at once. Taemin frowned at the scene. You moaned in pleasure as you ate the ramen quickly, not caring at all if you burned your tongue. 
 
"Slow down...yah slow down.." Taemin took away your chop sticks. 
"What do you think your doing?!" You threw him a dirty look but he only smiled. 
"Your eating like a slob." Taemin said. 
"News flash...I am slob." You corrected him. 
"You were a slob." Taemin corrected you this time. 
"Taemin this is me...this is who I am. I eat and eat and eat until the problem goes away." 
"Problem? What problem?" Taemin asked getting serious. 
"Don't act like you care now." You said looking the other way.
 
Taemin could see that something was driving you to act in this manner. You were always in such a positive mood. Now you were acting just like before. Pitiful. It annoyed Taemin a lot . 
 
"One thing I do know, eating does not solve the problem. Talking to other people might solve it. You should try that." Taemin said. 
"Why should I talk to you?" You said half heartedly. 
 
Taemin sighed and handed you back your chop sticks. He felt like you were not going to talk to him about any issues that concerned you, so it just might be better if he gave up. You started to eat again but you thought for a minute that Taemin was in the right. Eating won't make your problem's go away. 
 
"Jong In-ah...he's gone." You said to Taemin.
 
Taemin shifted in his seat a little, feeling uncomfortable. Taemin did not know a lot about you seeing as you always hung around Kai. 
 
"Why do you care if he's gone? Do you like him or something?" Taemin asked. 
"Mmm. I do."
 
Taemin side-eyed you, annoyed and very much irritated. 
 
"I thought you liked me..." Taemin said. 
"I'm sorry...but I'm over you now." You said to him.
"What?" Taemin was clearly flustered. 
 
You put down your chopsticks and stared at the ring on your finger. 
 
"Jong-In will be gone for awhile. Now I'll be left alone keeping up with the dances. On top of that...I gained 3 pounds yesterday....I thought I was doing a good job keeping myself balanced...but it seem's as if  staying balanced is not an option for me."
 
 
"Did you think that if you'd just work out for some months that you'll become skinny and that will be the end of it? There's a lot of hard work to be put in. You have to stay positive, no matter the results." Taemin informed you. 
 
Taemin seemed to be a really good sunbae now. You start to slowly loosen up to his words.
 
"School starts back in a couple of days...you should be happy. It's our last year." Taemin said. 
 
You nodded your head. 
 
"And if your worried about Kai, don't be. That friend of mines know's how to take care of himself." Taemin said.
"Than-you." You said to him. 
 
Taemin saw the ring on your hand and grabbed it and brought it closer to his face to get a closer look. 
 
"What's this?" 
"A ring." 
"Who gave it to you?" 
"Kai." 
 
Taemin frowned and set your hand aside. 
 
"Are you two dating?" Taemin asked.
 
He was getting irritated by the minute. 
 
"Yes." You said. 
 
Taemin looked at you and smirked. 
 
"All this time, I wondered why Kai would like a girl like you." Taemin said.
"Well it's not hard. I heard I have a very likable personality." You said.
 
"Likeable?" Taemin thought as he looked at you. He studied the way you looked at your ring. His eyes scanned your lips and he suddenly thought the unthinkable.
 
 "Why...why do I want to kiss her?" Taemin thought as he stared at you.
 
It was true, you have become pretty. Taemin didn't want to believe that however. He shook his head and started to eat away at his small problem. (Which was you.)