forty-two

The Flower Boys (Three Flowers)

What is life? What is Air? Am I really here right now? There has been so much emotions these past weeks that I was not in the mood OR state of updating. EXO has finally debuted and I'm going bat HAYWIRE CRAZY! So much lolz these past weeks....okay, I'm sorry to have left you guy's hanging but OMG...these past weeks have ben G L O R I O U S. ....I can't....all I can say right now is that I can try to update the best I can.....-sobs-.. Enjoy todays add. 

 

(This debut makes me want to make a sequel to flower boys starring Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kris) AGHHHHHH

 

_________________________________________

 

 

Taemin was gradually walking to school when a woman in her early 30's stopped him. She wore wide oval glasses and her hair was messily pulled into a messy bun. Her clothes looked out dated but with her slightly youthful appearance she still kept an interesting look. She stood outside the gates of the school grounds, studying each person as they passed by the gates. When her eye landed on Taemin,  she immediately lunged forward to him. 
 
"Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me...." She grabbed onto his shoulders while Taemin looked at this woman wildly. 
 
"Yah!!!" Taemin complained both shocked and irritated. 
 
"Stay still, stay still....wow.....wowwwwwww....you are totally handsome." She cried. 
 
Taemin looked her up and down and separated himself from her hold. 
 
"Yah Ahjumma..." 
"-gasps- Ahjumma!!??" The woman reacted clearly offended.
 
"...I'm sorry but I don't date woman like you."
 
"Date? Date???" She laughed so ridiculously loud that it caused attention to other kids who were walking by. 
 
Taemin, embarrassed, started to walk away but the woman would not let him go so fast. 
 
"Yah who are you to be talking so improper to an adult? Did your mother not raise you to speak properly to an adult? And I am not trying to date you. I am a happily married woman. I am married to a top business man in all of Korea." The woman said. 
 
"My condolences." Taemin judged her appearance and started to walk away again. 
 
But still the woman held her own. 
 
"This little rascal....Aigoooo though your a little prick, I still have to do my job. Have you ever thought about singing in a group? How about dancing? How about acting or modeling..."
"What is this a joke?" Taemin said. 
 
The woman reached inside her bag and handed Taemin a business card. He read it and his eyes opened wide. On it was labeled S.M. ENTERTAINMENT
 
"Does it seem like a joke? I work for SM. We're recruiting and I think you have what it takes to be an idol." 
"A what?" Taemin said. 
"An idol...you have the perfect look...oh with a change of hair....oh you've already dyed your hair?" She slowly looked at Taemin up and down and studied him a little bit more.
 
"Oh your perfect all around...please take a look and come to our building. SM would be glad if you would audition." She said. 
 
"Wait a minute..." Taemin started. 
 
But before Taemin could say anything, the woman had left, leaving Taemin all to himself. He turned around to follow her but she was gone just like that. You were walking up towards the gates, your mind still on Lu Han and his unfavorable behavior from yesterday. You felt like you wanted to help Lu Han. Your hand landed on the spot where his lips had touched. For some reason you can't stop thinking about it. Knowing how you feel about Kai, you pushed the thought away and tried to concentrate on making it to school on time. 
 
You looked straight ahead and spotted Taemin looking down at a card and then looking around. You quickly stepped up to him and grabbed his arm. 
 
"Sunbaeeee!!!" you screeched. 
 
Taemin shook you off his arm and then turned around to walk into school. You caught up to him and greeted him. 
 
"Are you okay?" You asked him, noting the confused look on his face. 
"What are you doing? Aisshh so irritating in the morning." Taemin growled. 
"Well your no nice guy in the morning either." You said back to him. 
 
Taemin started to walk faster but you tagged right along side of him. Not realizing that Yoona was keeping a close eye on you from afar. Her arms were folded as she talked to her friend of her's. 
 
"Since when did she and Taemin become so close? Do you think they are dating?" Her friend asked. 
 
Yoona did not speak because she too did not know the circumstances. However she was glad to know Taemin and her ex-best friend Hae Jung had broken up. That was one thing she did not have to worry about anymore. Now her next target was getting revenge on you. Yoona wanted to execute it properly so that you could feel just as hurt as she had when you had exposed her to Taemin. 
 
________________________________
 
Back in California, Kai was having a blast. He had made several more friends through Nattie and was still getting more in tune with dance. Of course, he made sure to keep all his activities kept a secret from his parents and made sure that his grades were on top. Kai began balancing school and dance and was doing well to keep the two in check. While Kai was having fun with his new friends, he sure did miss his old friends and of course you. He felt sorry that he could not be a proper boyfriend for you.It's not like you depended on him too much when he was back there in Korea, but in some shape or form, Kai was there for you during your dark hours. He really became someone that you could never forget. And Kai thought of you the same way. He could never forget the girl who swept his heart unexpectedly. 
 
Kai and Nattie had went to a beach barn fire with a few friends. They were listening to music, talked a little bit about Kai's Korean culture and of course partied with drinks and some legal drugs. (Though they were underage, Kai and Nattie managed to sneak some alcohol.) As they socialized during the night, Kai and Nattie managed to walk along the shore, watching the shores of the Pacific. 
 
"Wow, it must be fun living in Korea." Nattie expressed her amusement for Kai's home country.
""It's exciting. But not so care free as the states." Kai said. 
"Maybe one day I'll take a visit there and check it out. You have to show me around." Nattie said.
"Of course. After all those incredible dance studios and MV set's you took me to, I have to repay the debt." Kai said. 
"That's right. Your indebted to me Kai!!!" Nattie put her arm around Kai and he laughed while taking a sip. 
 
Nattie took her arm off of him as a breeze whipped her hair around her face. 
 
"Your girlfriend...she is really pretty. You must miss her a lot." Nattie said. 
 
Kai smiled and nodded his head. 
 
"I miss her a lot." Kai confirmed. 
"Oh, it must be nice...to have someone who misses and loves you whose not a friend or a relative." Nattie said. 
"You don't have a boyfriend? Or anyone who you like?" Kai asked. 
 
Nattie smiled up at the sky and stood in front of Kai. 
 
"I have someone I like. But he's taken." She said. 
 
Kai nodded his head. 
 
"Well, your a pretty girl. I'm sure that person will wake up." 
"Hmmm I don't think so. He really like's the girl he's with." 
"Well, why not pursue someone who's not taken?" Kai asked. 
"Because...after meeting him, I don't think I can like anyone else." Nattie sighed looking off. 
"There has to be someone." Kai said. 
 
Nattie sighed and did not speak again. 
 
"Forget about me not having a boo. What I really want to know is what are you going to do about your parents? If they find out that your going to pursue dancing, aren't they going to be really upset?" Nattie asked. 
 
Kai nodded his head and took another sip of beer. 
 
"But I don't care. I shouldn't always live under their shadow forever. I have to become my own person. It's time for me to stop being weak and become strong." 
 
Kai said thinking of your words. They always settled in his heart since you spoken them. 
 
"I don't know how I would feel if my parents did not want me to dance. They supported me so much...it must not having that kind of support."
"I have my friends. As long as we live and breath dancing, we will be fine." Kai said simply. 
 
Nattie nodded her head and the both of you stopped to watch the sunset fall down the horizon. It was such a beautiful sight. Kai smiled, thinking if only you were next to him watching this. In his mind, he made a mental note to bring you here one day to watch the sun set. Nattie nervously peered over at Kai and tried hard not to stare. In fact the guy that she liked the most was Kai. But she knew she could not pursue him. He was focused on many things and in love with someone else. Nattie did not want to meddle in something that would jeopardize their friendship. For now, Nattie was just fine being Kai's friend. 
 
"The guy you said that you liked....was he me?" Kai asked Nattie after the sun had went down the horizon. 
 
Nattie looked at Kai shocked, that he was able to pick up on it. Kai looked at her with a calm smile, waiting to hear her answer. Kai always knew when someone liked him. He had enough experience with girls liking him to know. 
 
"What if it was?" Nattie tried to play cool and look elsewhere. 
 
Kai smirked at her kiddie behavior. 
 
"Then I'd say....I'm flattered. But don't waste your time liking me. Find someone worth liking." 
"Well...it's too bad....your only worth liking as a friend." Nattie said back though she was lying. 
"I'm too nice...this is my problem." Kai expressed out loud and drink more of his beer.
 
Nattie smiled and nodded his head. 
 
"You must have been a player in Korea." 
"I was." Kai said. 
 
Nattie laughed and so did Kai. He liked his friendship with Nattie. She was cool and down to earth. But that was all. He knew Nattie was playing it cool but still took it anyway. Kai learned  more about her personality better.