thirty-seven

The Flower Boys (Three Flowers)

 

I am really frustrated that I have to re-post Chapter's 33 -36 again so I am sorry for the delay. LOL Since Asian Fan fic has been down, and currently re-cooperating, I thought I'd give it a day to revive my missing chapter's but the way it seem's now, it's seem's it's not likely so I will be posting the rest of the chapters as well as Chapter thirty-seven!!! If You are reading this, thank-you for all the reader's for sticking by me (even those who found me on tumblr THANK-YOU -we should all be followers btw!!!-) 

I hope you guy's enjoy......

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

You and Lu Han walked towards a park. The sun had already gone down hours ago and the night time air felt really good against your skin.  You wore a light sweater as you cuddled yourself with your arms walking along side Lu Han who was being really quiet with his hands resting in his pockets. After you two circled around a water fountain twice, you stood in Lu Han's path, blocking him from walking away. 
 
"Why are we here?" You asked him. 
 
Lu Han tried to think of a reason. He did not really know why he wanted you to accompany him on a walk. He just thought of their last conversation when they talked and how at ease he felt around you. Lu Han was not the sociable type ( or let's say, just became the type to not interact with other's often.) and he didn't want to feel bothered by talking with Taemin. He looked at you, trying to find something to talk about. But nothing came to his mind. 
 
"What is it?" You asked. You had a feeling he wanted to say something but nothing would come out. This was one of the most awkward conversation's you've been in. 
 
"Well I....I just thought...." But the words could not come out because he didn't know what to say. You waited patiently until he started to laugh at himself. You were a bit shocked that Lu Han was being this way, laughing all to himself, since there was no joke being told. 
 
"I'm sorry...this is awkward right?" Lu Han covered his mouth and laughed a little more. 
 
You smiled a little and nodded your head. 
 
"It's true...so you have changed Lu Han." He said to himself out loud. 
"Huh?" You were confused. 
 
Lu Han didn't say much as he stood there and laughed. The both of you found a bench and sat together to talk. 
 
"Before....before you compared me to a sun flower....why?" Lu Han asked. 
"I thought I already told you why." You said to him. 
 
Lu Han went back to the conversation where you compared him, Kai, Taemin to flowers. Kai had been the viola while Taemin was called the rose. You called Lu Han the sunflower. Lauren had also called him the sun flower. 
 
"Has anyone ever compared you to a sunflower?" Lauren asked. 
"No..." Lu Han said confused. 
"Like a sunflower...your tall and bright. Anyone can recognize a himawari." She said as she poked him in the chest. 
 
"It's very rare I get to see a sunflower....but when I'm around one, I feel happy." You once said to him. 
 
Lu Han thought of when you said that and felt like talking about things he usually doesn't talk to ANYONE about. 
 
"With the things I've done in my life, I don't think I deserve to be called a sunflower." Lu Han said. 
 
You were curious all of a sudden, wanting to know more about the man behind the cold eyes. He was handsome, but looks alone can not stop pain from entering into your life. 
 
"No one has really told me things like that." 
"Like what?" You asked. 
"You said that when you are around a sun flower...you feel happy....Does that mean when you around me, you feel happy?" Lu Han asked.
 
You went back to that time when he had saved you from those bullies. You were glad someone was standing up for you. Anyone would feel happy around people who put the person first. 
 
"Yes." You said to him. 
 
Lu Han nodded slowly and dared to speak again.
 
"Do you think....do you think she would have thought the same way about me?" 
"Hmm?" You were once again confused. 
"There was someone else who compared me to a sun flower....I was asking if you think that person meant the same thing you said." Lu Han did not look at you. 
 
He was staring straight ahead, gathering his thoughts together. 
 
"Oh....well...I would think so. When you were at our school, you always made a girl happy with just one look. You didn't even have to try hard." You told him. 
 
Lu Han smiled. 
 
"They just see my face...not me." Lu Han said. 
"Could that be why your so moody around them?" You asked him. 
"Maybe...I just think they are annoying." Lu Han said.
 
You smiled and thought about when Lu Han mentioned "she". 
 
"So this person who compared you to a sunflower, was she your girlfriend?" You asked him. 
"No...she wasn't." 
"Oh." 
 
Lu Han sat back and looked at you. 
 
"She was someone I really liked." 
 
You stared back at him and nodded your head. 
 
"Liked? You don't like her anymore?"
"I want to forget her." He said coldly. 
 
You could sense the anger in his voice. He seemed distant and confused. You feel he shouldn't be so mad. As the moment became tense, you looked around, trying to find something to cool the atmosphere.* * * 
 
You practically shoved a strawberry ice cream cone into Lu Han's face. He took a step back, surprised by your sudden encounter and stared at the ice cream cone like it was something foreign. 
 
"What is this?" Lu Han asked. 
"What does it look like? It's ice cream." 
"Why...?" Lu Han asked. 
 
You took his hand and placed the cone into it. 
 
"Because, whenever I felt sad, aside from eating ppang, I would eat ice cream to help me feel better." 
 
Lu Han looked you up and down, still getting use to the thinner you, and then looked at the cone. After you took a few of your own strawberry ice cream cone, Lu Han followed suit, as he slowly on his ice cream. This image of Lu Han is something you liked to see. You could tell he was troubled with someone on his mind. You hoped that in time that Lu Han would come into terms with whatever it was that was bothering him. 
 
"Ppang....is that why Kai call you ppang?" Lu Han asked. 
"Is why what?"
"He call's you ppang because you must have ate bread a lot ." Lu Han said. 
 
You were in awe how Lu Han figured it out. From what you knew, he never saw you shove bread down your throat before. You nodded your head. 
 
"I ate a lot of everything before." You joked. 
"Well....I'm glad your healthy. That's all that's important." Lu Han started. 
 
You couldn't agree more.