twenty-four.

The Flower Boys (Three Flowers)

 

Taemin had made his decision on who he wanted to choose now. With two girls chasing him, it had been fun yet a burden. He was made to be a so-called "one woman man" and he was going to make that change today. Before he could find her, he had gotten a text from Lu Han to meet him on the roof top. Taemin smiled at the text and walked up there to greet his friends. Lu Han and Kai were already there talking . Taemin gave Kai one look to see if he was "really" okay. After seeing how Kai was getting close to you, he became concerned.  
 
"About time hyung...I'd thought I'd file a missing people's report." Kai said linking arms with his best friend. 
"I'm here....what's with the text?" Taemin asked his friends. 
 
He wanted to quickly wrap up this conversation and meet the girl he chose.
 
"Well Lay hyung is going to be in Japan next week to help host a dance competition. So he is leaving us in care of the studio." Lu Han took out a pair of keys from his pocket and dangled them in Taemin's face. 
 
Taemin smirked. 
 
"Is that it?" 
"Nope...we need to talk to you about Yoona." Kai said. 
"Yoona?" Taemin asked. 
"She's playing you." Lu Han flat out said.
 
Taemin looked at his two friends as if he was crazy. Adjusting the collar's on his uniform he smiled at them while placing his hands in his pockets.
 
"What? Yoona playing me? How so?" Taemin said trying to play it cool.
 
Taemin waited for them to say something but there was nothing said. 
 
"What's this? You guy's are always talkative...you can't prove that she's playing me?" Taemin sneered at his friends. 
"Calm down she isn't all that cute anyway." Kai said punching Taemin in the shoulder. 
"You should be the one to talk...falling for that fa-...."
 
But Taemin caught himself. He stopped talking leaving Kai and Lu Han hanging for his next words. What he wanted to say was "falling for that fat " but he restrained himself and remembered that break down that you had. He was trying to clear his conscience, but his better "jerk" half was getting to him. 
 
"What? Finish your sentences..." Lu Han said. 
 
Taemin grunted and smile. 
 
"It's nothing. I just thought of something else...anyway...why should I avoid Yoona?" Taemin asked.
"Someone told me what she was planning on breaking up with you once you confessed to her." Lu Han said. 
"What?" Taemin asked with a frown.
"Yoona is a dangerous girls. She play's for fun." Kai said. 
"She said that she's going to dump you." Lu Han repeated. 
"How in the world...what is...how did you get this information?" Taemin asked. 
"I'm not exposing my sources. Just know the person who informed me seemed to care about you. Though your sure doesn't deserve it." Lu Han said. 
"Hyung!" Taemin protested. 
"I agree. Hyung you've gotten a bit aggressive." Kai said. 
 
Taemin sighed and turned his back on his friends and he tried to think about what to do next. He had already figured out who it was he was going to date. But with this new development about Yoona making plans to dump him bothered him. He had been really honest with Yoona and he thought that she too was being really direct and honest. Taemin sat down on an empty crate and just started to think to himself. 
 
* * *
 
Taemin had texted Yoona to meet him on the roof top. He stood there, patiently waiting for her to arrive, wandering how he was going to confront the situation at hand. His friends never lied to him before and they have in fact warned him of girls to stay away from. Back then, when he was dumb, he did not listen to them and ended up getting hurt easily. Now, having dated a couple of girls since then, he learned from his friends (and his careless mistakes) and learned to listen to them. 
 
Taemin heard the door to the roof top open and turned around to see Yoona walking up to Taemin. She waved at him and approached him. 
 
"What's going on? What's with the urgent text?" She asked. 
 
Taemin smiled and sighed. 
 
"No reason. I just wanted to see you." He said. 
"Oh...well...here I am..." 
"Have you eaten yet?" Taemin asked her ( it was still the lunch hour and people were still eating at this time)
"Mmm. Have you?" She asked him. 
"Oh...no....not yet."
"Wae? Your getting so skinny now a days, you should eat more." Yoona placed her hands on Taemin's chest and smiled up at him. 
 
Taemin smiled and took her hands in his. He put them by her side and decided to not have casual talk anymore. 
 
"I've heard something today that's been bothering me." Taemin said. 
"What is it?" She asked. 
"It's not really that important anymore. The other day, you told me that I should make up my mind. You said you were getting bored with chasing me." 
"Have you came to a decision yet? Is it that Unnie of mines...or me?" Yoona asked. 
 
Taemin smiled and took her hand. Yoona smiled up at Taemin.
 
*  * *
 
SLAP!!!!! Your face had gotten hit so fast that at first you did not feel the hit. But seconds after, the sharp stings came  and made your entire right cheek turn red. Holding onto it, hearing the shocked gasp's from everyone around who was in your classroom, Kai and Ga Eul included, you stared at the ground. 
 
Standing over your desk was a red-faced, tear strewn, Yoona. She was the one who had slapped you from out of no where. Before you could even cry Yoona shouted at you. 
 
"YOU ! YOU FAT !!! BECAUSE OF YOU, BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!!" Yoona spouted. 
 
As you looked up at her, not comprehending exactly what happened, your view was blocked by Kai's back. 
 
"Are you crazy!? Do you want to die!?" Kai asked . 
"Kai..." Ga Eul jumped in, standing between Kai and Yoona. 
 
Yoona ignored them both and only had eye's for you. 
 
"BECAUSE OF YOU....TAEMIN OPPA....TAEMIN OPPA CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT ME...I WORKED SO ING HARD AND YOU RUINED EVERYTHING..." 
 
"YAH!?? What's going on in here?" The school principal had walked in and everyone rushed into their seats excluding Kai and Ga Eul who stayed where they were. 
 
When no one answered, the principle spoke again.
 
"You three...is this your homeroom?" The principal asked as he pointed fingers at them. 
 
They did not say anything as the three exchanged quick glances towards each other. No one continued to open a peep. 
 
"Okay...no one talk's....you three in the hallway right now. Be prepared to receive punishment. " The principle proclaimed. 
"What!? But I was trying to stop her...if anyone need's to be punished it should be Yoona-Ssi. She just hit her." Ga Eul fussed as she pointed towards you. 
 
The principle looked at you and noted your hand covering the side of your throbbing cheek. 
 
"Miss...is this true?" The principle asked. 
 
You slowly nodded your head. The principle sighed and then put his hands on his waist to authorize authority.
 
"You two students, sit down in your seats, Kang Yoona...come with me." The principle proclaimed. 
 
"You told Taemin that I was going to dump him. I know you did.You were there when I mentioned it at that time...you and my only friend were the only one's who heard. My friend...she would never sell me out..." Yoona kept talking, ignoring the principle's commands. 
 
Kai looked from Yoona to you. Still in shock, you remained silent, allowing Yoona to continue to release her fury on you.
 
"KANG YOONA! NOW!" The principle had walked right to her and grabbed her arm, ready to drag her away. 
 
Yoona never took her dark eye's off you as she threatened you. 
 
"You'll regret telling Taemin...you'll severely regret it!!!" Yoona shouted as she was being led out the doors.
 
As soon as she left, everyone shifted into conversations, gathering the juicy gossip to tell their friends later on. Ga Eul sighed and wanted to know what happened. Kai, faced you, remembering Lu Han's words from earlier.  
 
 How in the world...what is...how did you get this information?" Taemin asked. 
 
"I'm not exposing my sources. Just know the person who informed me seemed to care about you. Though your sure doesn't deserve it." Lu Han said.  
 
You connected eyes with Kai and decided to speak up again. 
 
"Jong-In-ah....are those lesson's still available?" 
 
You were in fact talking about those dance lesson's. Ga Eul looked from you to Kai wondering what in the world you were talking about. Kai just nodded and announced that he will go and get an ice pack for you. 
 
 
 
____________________________
 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 
I just want to say that I thank-you all for reading  ,suscribing and commenting on this story. I'm constantly coming up with idea's to make this story more interesting and I am glad that you all are recieveing this story well. I really enjoy updating everyday and I hope to stay faithful to this trend. Please watch out for the next couple of chapters as I am preparing to reveal the transformation of our heroine. Thank's again!!!