ninteen.

The Flower Boys (Three Flowers)

 

 Seng-il Chook-ha Ham-ni-da
(We celebrate your birthday)
Seng-il Chook-ha Ham-ni-da
(We celebrate your birthday)
Sa-rang-ha-nun Oori ________(name)
(Our beloved_______(name),)
Seng-il Chook-ha Ham-ni-da
(We celebrate your birthday)
 
Finally it was over. You breathed and turned around. Kai was sitting there, trying his hardest to hold back his laughter. He was really trying because his face was going almost red. Biting his lower lip, avoiding eye contact, holding onto his trembling hands, his back shaking a little....you could tell he was going to burst at any second. But surprisingly , as you went to sit down (really embarrassed) he did not. 
 
"I'm sorry." You apologized. 
 
Kai snickered a little and then let out a deep breath. 
 
"Why are you apologizing?" he asked. 
 
You closed your eyes and took some breath's to calm your nerves. But then you felt his hand on your's. You opened your eyes, (eyelid by eye lid) and saw his hand on top of your's. 
 
"I must  have sounded horrible." You sulked. 
 
Kai kept gazing in your eyes until he took one hand and ruffled it in your head again. 
 
"Wanna know a secret?" he asked all of a sudden. 
 
You looked on waiting for him to tell you something. Instead he grabbed the MIC from your other hand and walked in front. Without words he picked a song. You sat and watched as Kai turned around to face you. Suddenly the music of Super Junior's  "Mr.Simple" had came on. Kai began to dance a little and then singing in a not-so-in-tune voice he begun.
 
 
 
Because You Naughty, Naughty Hey! I'm Mr. Simple
Because You Naughty, Naughty syuju ganda!
 
(Kai does a small dance break/ some of the choreography from the video.)
 
sesangi nae mamdaero an doendago hwaman naemyeon an dwae geureol pillyo eobtji
geokjeongdo paljada jageun ire neomu yeonyeonhaji malja mome jochi anha
seongjeogi johatdaga nappatdaga geureon geoji mwo heung! siljeogi ollatdaga tteoreojyeotda geureon ttaedo itji
eojjeomyeon gwaenchanha swieo ganeun geotdo joha modeun geosi ttae, ttae, ttae, ttae, ttaega inneun geonikka
 
geudaega namjaramyeon chingul manna sul han jane teoreobeorigo (Alright!) Alright
geudaega yeojaramyeon chingul manna suda tteoreo nallyeobeorigo (Alright!) Alright, Alright
 
*bwara Mr. Simple, Simple geudaeneun geudaeneun geudaero meotjyeo
bwara Miss Simple, Simple geudaeneun geudaero yeppeo (S J Call!)
bwara Mr. Simple, Simple geudaeneun geudaeneun geudaero meotjyeo
bwara Miss Simple, Simple geudaeneun geudaero yeppeo (S J Call!)
 
[TRANSLATION]
 
Because You Naughty, Naughty Hey! I'm Mr. Simple
Because You Naughty, Naughty Suju is going!
 
You can’t get mad that the world doesn’t go your way, you don’t have to
Mind your own business. Don’t be too attached to trivial things, it’s not good for your body
 
It’s just that my personality goes good then bad, so what! There must be times when my performance goes up then down too
It’s okay, it’s also good to rest then keep going, because everything has its time
 
If you’re a man, go meet your friends and sweep it off with a drink (Alright!) Alright
If you’re a woman, go meet your friends, have a chat and throw it away (Alright!) Alright, Alright
 
Look Mr. Simple, Simple You are you are cool just like that
Look Miss Simple, Simple You are pretty just like that (S J Call!)
Look Mr. Simple, Simple You are you are cool just like that
Look Miss Simple, Simple You are pretty just like that (S J Call!)
 
 
As you listen to him sing, not so nice at this moment, you can't help but smile. He was singing so loud and dancing around almost like a mad man. By the time of the 2ND chorus came up, he picked up a tamberine and passed it to you. Then he grabbed your other hand and brought you up to stand next to him. Feeling a little uncomfortable, you stood there awkwardly while Kai danced around you. Kai motioned for you to bang the tamberine. 
 
"Ppang Loosen up!!!!" He cheered through the microphone. 
 
The wild him, made you laugh. Slowly but surely Kai was making you feel good. Soon after about a couple of songs, you did not feel shy/embarrassed any more. The two of you sang to your hearts content. Kai played around a bit. And so did you. After singing for what seemed to be more then a dozen songs, both of you passed out on the couch. You haven't had this great of a time since forever. Some how, you did not want this to end. Kai sat up and gazed down at your smiling face. It warmed his heart a lot to see you this way. 
 
For him, it was almost proof that you were human. He knew you were a human being. It's just since that first day he saw you, he wished you could open up a little more. Right now, he felt that he was doing that for you. He patted his stomach after hearing it groan.
 
"Oh...I'm hungry..." Kai said. 
 
You sighed and drew your laugh to an end. 
 
"Are you hungry? Should we go out to eat?" Kai asked, zooming in closer to your face. 
 
Surprised at how close his face was to your's you gulped. You were in fact hungry. You nod your head and watched as his smile widened.
 
"Should we go and get chicken?" he asked. 
 
Hearing the words "chicken" set you upright in your seat. You loved chicken. And Kai got the memo while the two of you sat at a chicken restaurant. He saw you eat over 10 chicken wings under 5 minutes. Amazed, he had stopped eating just to see you tear into another wing. You could eat over 20 wings by yourself on the norm. Since today you were on your "monthly gift", your eating habit had became enhanced. Unaware that Kai was watching you go wing after wing, you moaned in happiness. Chicken was your ultimate weakness. 
 
"You should drink some water..." Kai hand handed you a plastic cup of water. 
 
Because of what he did, because of the expression on his face, you naturally came to your senses. Mouth full of grease and sauce, you took the back of your hand and wiped your mouth with it. You took the water and quietly thanked him. Kai noticed the change in your behavior after you took a drink and set down the water. You had grabbed a napkin and wiped your face properly. Then slowly picked up a chicken wing and ate. 
 
"Do you like chicken that much?" Kai asked. 
 
His question sort of stunned you. Though he wasn't being a prick or trying to sound rude, the words made you feel cautious.
 
"It's okay." You told him. 
"You must have been really hungry." Kai said. 
"A little." You said quietly. 
 
Kai nodded and started to eat again. He knew it was rude to stop and stare at someone, like before, but he couldn't help himself again. You interested Kai. And the more interested he became in you, the more he concerned himself about you. The suicide thing Lay had mentioned didn't seem true. But just because a person is smiling on the outside does not mean that it's alright on the inside.  A lot of things could be happening to that person and you would never know what they are thinking. 
 
Kai was becoming a person who wanted to know what your thinking was. After eating, the two of them stood outside the restaurant . 
 
"There's one more place I want to take you to." Kai told you. 
"Hmm?"
 
It was already going on 7PM, and you still had homework to get through. You were having a nice time with Kai but you felt it should be drawn to an end. You were still reeling over the way you carried yourself during that meal. 
 
"I want you to show you something before you go home. Is that okay?" Kai asked. 
"Well...I still have homework..."
"So do I....kaja...." and like before he grabbed your hand and hailed for a taxi. 
 
Kai took you to an unfamiliar neighborhood. The ride had only been 10 minutes and you were feeling more nervous then before. After going through a couple of traffic lights and turning a few corners, Kai told you that this was "our stop". You gazed at the window and saw broken down fences and an abandoned building. Kai paid off the driver and gotten out of the car dragging you with him. The sun was down now and the street lights were on. You could not see properly the other buildings around to get a sense of knowing exactly where you were. Kai just told you to don't worry about anything and to follow him. So you did. 
 
Kai picked up a key from underneath a "welcome" mat and used it to open a badly graffiti'd door. The two of you walked in and the stench of strong oil and paint hit you. Instantly it brought back the memory of that person who had saved you. Kai a few lights and led you into a large space. A large space that you had indeed been in before. 
 
"This place..." you said as soon as you stood in. 
 
Kai had turned around to face you. There was a small smirk on his face as he looked at you.
 
"You've been here before right?" he asked. 
 
You looked at Kai, not sure as to what was going on.