Chapter XX

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DAHYUN's POV

I sighed as I finished serving the first customer. She was rather adamant about having a conversation with me that it took me long enough to finish my work. 

 

 

Geez. 

 


I'm so gonna die a at this state. I sighed again as I went over to where the new customer is seating. 


"I'd like a glass of hard liquor please." 

 


My ears perked up at the familiar voice, "Sana-unnie?" 


Sana also looks up from having a staring competition with the table and met my eyes. 


Holy

 


"Dahyunnie! I didn't know you work here." Sana said, quite surprised to see me here. 

 


"Yeah well I work multiple part-time jobs to fill up the gaps. This one's for my monthly supplies." I said before flashing my signature smile. 

 


Sana was wearing a simple pink-plain hoody and short shorts. Wait–shorts?! 

 


"What are you doing here? And why the hell are you wearing...such revealing clothes?" I can't help but ask. Did Tzuyy really allowed her to go out like this? 

 

 

I can hear her giggle as she extends her arms and propped one of it on the counter, placing her cheeks on her palm and looked at me fiercely.

 

"You're so cuuuutee~" She purred and tried to reach my cheeks but I leaned back. 

 


She pouted at me and I just shook my head at the cuteness before turning around to get a margarita for her. 

 


"So tell me, what are you doing here in a bar alone in the evening? Where's Tzuyu?" I asked and also leaned my elbow on the counter. 

 

 

She huffed before straightening her position, "She's out with her Basketball Friends for a party." She briefly answered. 

 


Though she looks fine, I can sense a hint of sadness–loneliness in her voice as she spoke so I tried to pry in deeper. I mean Sana's also one of my closest friends now so it's natural for me to be this curious and worried. 

 

 

"Something happened?" She just shook her head before shooting a sad smile. 

 


"It's just that, Tzuyu 's....I don' t even know how to begin this. It's like the spark in our relationship suddenly just died." She melancholy explained. 

 


I scoffed at the metaphor, "You're illogical and logical at most times you know?" 

 


"Shut up." She said before throwing a weak punch on my arm. 

 


Owww okay well that hurts a bit. 

 


"No, seriously. Why do you think so?" I asked again. 

 


She took a deep sigh before continuing, "Tzuyu changed. We barely kiss! We don't spoon anymore, we don't get intimate–I mean I get it, she's conservative but sometimes this made me question myself. What am I to her? I can see that she's way happy spending time with her other friends than watching netflix on the couch with me." I just patiently listened to her as she ranted her feelings out. 

 

Ohh I guess all couples DO have relationship problems. Geez I can't really relate to this, the closest person I ever considered having an intimate relationship with is Jihyo but that doesn't count cause our intimacy is only limited to the bubble of friendship. 

 

She continued blabbing about Tzuyu and some other random stuff, is she drunk? Not really. She had 5 shots already. Tsk if it weren't for costumer rights I wouldn't of have given her that drink. Sana's really persuasive and persistent, there's something in her that makes me can't say NO to her. 

 

She's a little bit sober when I asked her what colour her car is and thank god she didn't said baby pink because I'd literally go nuts if she did. I decided to just let her be and let her feelings out, besides my shift is almost over so I can probably drive her home. Cross-fingers I hope those street-sharks won't be around this night because I haven't got a license yet. 

 

 

"Okay, Unnie this is enough now. We should go home–" 

 


"We?.. *hik*... Home?.. *hik*... Ooohh I really like the sound of that." 

 


"Yep! You're drunk, now let's go." I immediately averted my gazed elsewhere before I caneventhink of something funny. this is so not right. 

 


I can't possibly handle a seductive Sana and look at her in the eyes– no how can she be so beautiful still? 

 

 

I helped her get up and placed her in the passenger seat and I swear to god I almost died when our breath hits each other as I tried to buckle her up. 

 

 


I took a deep breath and went around the driver's seat and started the engine. She immediately fell asleep and I can't help but glance sometimes. 

 

 

 


How can Tzuyu be so insensitive? She may have this reserve aura with her but ugh she have a girlfriend for 's sake! 

 

 


It took a while for me to realize that I'm actually driving towards Sana and Tzuyu's old condo, where those bad guys rummaged their home. I quickly stopped the car and parked it on the sideway. 

 

 


"Hey uhh Sana-unnie, I don't know where you live now." 

 

 


"....." 

 

 


"Are you still living with Tzuyu?" Of course Dahyun you dumbo! If not then she wouldn't be having this kind of problem then, ugh Dahyun you oaf. 

 

 


"Mind telling me the adress?" I tried to ask, poking her a little bit as I did but to no avail, she still didn't moved a bit. 

 

 


"...." 

 

 


Okay thennnn I guess I have no choice

~~

Mhmm I groaned as I started to open my eyes, last night was a mess–a total one. I'm just so glad that today's a national holiday and I get to have the day off. 

 

I scanned my surrounding, everything seems to be normal except for the fact that my arms are wrapped around a familiar figure, a soft messy brown hair greeted me with its cherry blossom scent and WHY THE HELL IS SHE ONLY WEARING HER UNDERWEAR?! 


I was about to jolt up when this said girl slowly turn around and so she was facing me, "S-Sana unnie?!" 

 


I thought she would also jump out in surprise but instead she just nuzzled her head in my neck and groaned. 

 

 


"Dahyunnie, it's still too early can't we just stay in bed for the whole day?" Her morning voice is incredible, like how can someone be so cute at the same time hot? DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH HER RASPY VOICE RIGHT NOW. 

 

nothing happened aye? Nothing happened... Ooofff.. Deeep breaths Dahyun. 

 

Sana seemed to noticed my uncomfortable state when she raised her head sd cutely and looked at me in the eye, "Are you okaaay? ~" 

 

 


Yep okay that's i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter