Chapter 18

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Get Your MARKS Ready.Set.GO!!

~

"Let. Her. Go." 


Chaeyoung's voice sent a shiver down their spine, including Dahyun. The cub is really scary when she gets angry and it's wise to not retaliate. 


Dahyun noticed how Chaeyoung's eyes glowed, changing the color of her eyes from dark brown to orange-brown, same eyes looking at Semi like she's her prey for the day. 

 

Semi squints in pain as Chaeyoung's grip on her arm tightened. Two of her friends were about to help her but their water tumblr suddenly exploded which caused them to release a surprised scream. 

 

"Chaeyoung that's enough and you three should skedaddle now before I report this to the Council." Nayeon's voice was stern and her gaze was fixed on Semi specifically, somewhat boring a hole on her forehead. 


"There's always a next time, Kim Dumbhyun!" 


That made the three of them irritatingly walked out but her last sentence didn't go unheard. 


"Aish that ! –" Chaeyoung was about to go after her when the oldest stopped her in doing so.

 

"Let them be. They're not worth of our time." Nayeon said and turned her attention to Dahyun.


"She didn't hurt you that bad did she?" Nayeon scanned every inch of Dahyun's body, checking if there were any bruises or wounds made out of that little predicament of hers.

 

Dahyun just shook her head, "No she didn't."

 

But then Chaeyoung and Dahyun's eyes widened when they realized something.

 

"Oh my god unnie, did you just used your powers?" Dahyun whisper-shouts.

 

Nayeon looked at her hand as if it's something foreign until a sigh escaped her lips, "I guess you're right Dahyun. I should really put this in good use."

 

Dahyun just plastered a proud smile at her unnie, Dahyun knows she can't somehow relate to how they're feeling but Dahyun knows that she would still do the same if ever she would acquire powers like her friends.

 

They decided to head towards the cafeteria where the others are but a certain midget can't stop thinking about   'it'


A troubled visage took upon her face as she silently followed the two.


"What the heck was that all about?" Chaeyoung uttered to herself as she saw the crack on the floor she was standing on.

 

The 3 girls arrived at the Cafeteria the same atmosphere and sound greeted them, same old Jeongyeon's voice would then call for the–


"Dahyunnie! Nayeon, Chae, here!"


'Guess not' Nayeon thought as she glared at the squirrel who's waving at them.


The group was complete when they got there, there's Momo who's busy eating her packed-lunch jokbal, she was minding her own goddamn business and clearly didn't give a about what's happening around her, although she did gave a nod to the trio.


Mina was elegantly eating her lunch while surfing the net, maybe searching up about those terms the masked and hooded guys mentioned.

 

Jeongyeon on the other hand was in a middle of a call, she didn't noticed the trio arrived because she was facing the other way. Nayeon noticed this and arched a brow. 


'Who could she possibly be talking to?'


Tzuyu was quietly eating her lunch beside Sana who seems like she was feeding her, weird how the youngest didn't quite liked that idea at first but then...people do change.

 

Dahyun was about to sit beside the eating monster but Sana was fast enough to pull her and made her sit on the empty chair beside her.

 

"Mean Dahyunnie! I reserved that for you." Sana showed her a pout before executing the TT dance and Dahyun swore blood rush up to her face when she realized how cute and pretty the older is while doing the move.

 

"Oh my God Dahyun! Are you okay?" Everyone was startled at that sentence and it immediately caught their attention. 

 

 "Yo dubss, what happened to your face?" Chaeyoung can't help but stiffle a chortle  

 

"I-It's nothing! I'm just going through puberty!" Dahyun reasoned. 

 

"Guys! Guys my wrist! It's glowing!" Nayeon jolts up from her seat in surprise and slowly extends her wrist out. 


"Momo your wrist is glowing too!" Sana pointed out. 


Momo almost choked on her food when she noticed  that her wrist is indeed glowing. But it's not just Momo or Nayeon, Mina and Tzuyu's wrist glowed too. 


"What the heck is happening?" Dahyun muttered to herself. 


It only lasted for a couple of seconds more before it slowly disappeared into thin air. 


"Minari..your wrist." The penguin averted her gaze on her wrist and there she saw a mark, it was an intricated design that resembles that of a sun except that its tails are wavy and a glowing cross is positioned in between.

 

"Look! Look! I have mine too!" Momo extended her wrist and a four-bladed shuriken was embedded on it, it somehow looks like an inverted T and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter