Zoo Outing

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

"Oh Felix, let's go ride the safari bus." Changbin pointed toward the promotion board placed not far from the ticket counter.
"Woah, great idea hyung." Felix nudged Changbin's arm with a cheeky smile.
"Chan hyung~ let's get the safari bus pass~" Felix and Changbin begged while pouting on both of Chan's shoulders.
Chan looked at Minho who just stood there and giggled at that sight. "Alright. Excuse me, can we get four safari bus passes? Thank you."

Hand in hand, Felix and Changbin ran in circles around the other three who just stood there waiting for a safari bus to arrive.

~Chan POV~
'I brought the kids out to relax at the zoo and maybe get the chance to make up with each other. I don't blame Minho for being like that, but i can't blame Jisung for breaking the mug, he didn't mean to. Sadly Jisung had something else to do so we just came without him. I hope Minho feels better after this.'

Putting my arms around Minho, i waved at Felix and Changbin to stand at the safe side of the road behind the yellow line to board the approaching safari bus which was now in sight. Minho and i boarded the fourth row of the bus, while Felix and Changbin boarded the seventh row. Minho sat beside me and I put my arm around his neck and played with his hair. He seemed so distracted with his eyes staring off into space, when Minho suddenly leaned back and stretched.

"Weeeeeeee~"

"Cute" I said as Minho bent down and pouted at me. He let himself rest his head on my shoulder as i hooked my arm around him. I looked back to see Changbin and Felix cuddling as they pointed around at the animals giggling. I wanted to ask Minho how he was feeling, i wanted to ask how he felt about Jisung, i wanted to but i couldn't.

"Ohh look, lions!" Minho's eyes shined with amazement and admiration, smile stretched across his face. I looked over to see two lion cubs tumbling around and pouncing on each other playfully. One of the cubs tumbled close to a storm drain nearly falling in before their father lion picked it up and put him down away from it. Minho was smiling, but tears started to roll down the side of his face. He buried his face into my chest "I'm ok, i wasn't thinking about anything. It just happened." I caressed the back of Minho's head as i hugged him and whispered "It's ok, you don't have to force yourself to explain."

'To be honest, i don't know what to think about what happened last night. I feel bad for Minho, he can't get another mug from his dad. But Jisung...he's so fragile, and to think he's the type who would blame himself a lot...it's gonna be rough from now on. I can't find the words to talk, comfort or discuss with any of us. All i can do is silently support them.'

~Minho POV~
I envied the lion cubs. They had something i didn't have, a father. Before i knew it, tears blinded my vision and i hid my face in Chan hyung's chest. I hated that they had to see this side of me. I knew they wanted to make me happy. I felt happy but the fading memories of my father saddened me. All i could remember that night was coming home to the dorm, finding Jisung to see what he was doing, only to find the last piece of my father left with me shattered all over the floor. Rage overcame me and i flipped out. But i don't blame myself, i blame him. I told Chan hyung i knew, but i honestly don't know.

I don't think i will ever forgive him.

Han Jisung, a brother i shared memories with, a brother i couldn't stand being apart from, a brother i loved dearly for, a brother i now hate.

Han Jisung, the boy who is no longer my brother.