Tears, Pain, Soreness, Burns

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

"Hug me~", Jisung whines as he chases Jeongin around the house attempting to hug him.
"Noooo, I don't wanna~ Get away hyung~ Hyunjin hyung, help me.", Jeongin runs behind Hyunjin who blocks Jisung and says "Stop chasing Jeongin, what if he gets hurt." and looks at him with the most protective face he can find, which  ironically made Jisung's heart shiver in fear and caused him to step back and knock over Changbin's cola can which proceeded to spill all over the couch and floor.

"AHH, JISUNG AH, CAN'T YOU JUST STAY STILL AND NOT KNOCK MY THINGS OVER, NOW I HAVE TO CLEAN UP again..." Changbin roared annoyed that he has to clean twice on that day.
"I-I-I'll help clean up..." Jisung stuttered as he makes his way to get a cloth from the kitchen. All he can hear behind him are sighs of disappointment. His hands start to shake. "What's wrong with you, get a hold of yourself, let's go and clean up the mess I made.". He picks up a cloth and turns around to hear to the living room only for his elbow to knock over Minho's favourite glass mug, making it shatter all over the kitchen floor.

Jisung bends down hurriedly to pick up the shattered pieces. He jumped and drew back as his fingers get cut, but continued to pick up the pieces as he heard the front door opening. What happened next only made him regret more of what he did in that few minutes. Minho stood in front of the kitchen entrance, looked at the broken pieces which he recognised as only he owns a glass mug in the dorm. "What-did-you-do?" Minho muttered.

"What?"Jisung's voice shivered.

"HAN JISUNG, WHAT DID YOU DO, MY DAD GAVE ME THAT CUP, YOU KNOW I CAN'T GET ANOTHER, HE'S NOT HERE ANYMORE!" Minho enraged, just storm to his room and slams the door shut.

Everyone else walks over to see the commotion. "What happened around here?" Chan questioned the rest.

"Jisung chased Jeongin, knocked over my cola can which dirtied the couch and the floor, and guessing by this I see here, he broke Minho's favourite cup which his late dad gifted him." Changbin answered with a face equipped with the most utter disgust.

Chan tries to help "Let's help him clean up guys."

"It's okay, I'll clean it up by myself, you guys can go rest, it's been a long day." Jisung head tilted downwards, staring at the ground while on his knees.

"Of course you should." Changbin rolled his eyes and walked off.

Everyone slowly dispersed into their rooms, Chan still standing at the side of the entrance.

"You sure?"
"Yea, I'll be fine. Sleep well hyung. Tell the rest I'm sorry..."
"Alright, goodnight."

Tears. All he could feel was tear running down his face. Piercing pain on the tips of his fingers. Soreness from his knees. Burning from his heart.
He gathered all the pieces of the glass he could find, put them in a box, and stored them away in his closet.

Couch wiped, floor wiped, things put properly in place, wound washed and cleaned, tears washed.

He headed to his room only for his foot to get pierced by an unseen glass shard. "..." he muttered under his breath. He put that last shard in the box and patched up his wound. He walked back to the living room and kitchen to check one last time before walking to his bed and collapsing on top of it.

"Toto? Aha, I found you, I'm cold, hug me...Ahh...you're cold too..." Jisung whispered to his stuffed plush and he drifts off to sleep.