Hug Me

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

~Hyunjin POV~
I stared wide-eyed at Minho hyung as he winked at me and went out with the other members, leaving me and Jisung alone in the dorm together. I ran over to open the dorm door to scream at them "I STILL THINK MINHO HYUNG IS POSSESSED!" which caused all the other members including Jisung to burst into laughter and fall all over the floor. I pouted and went back into my room, but i stood in the hallway not entering. The room was empty, Jisung wasn't inside.

"Jisung ah~ Where are you?" i walked around the house scanning for him. 'Why isn't he answering me...did he collapse? Or is he just hiding...? I better find him...i need to find him...'
"HAN JISUNG! WHERE ARE YOU!" i shouted and my voice resounded throughtout the whole dorm.
I heard something drop in Chan hyung and Changbin hyung's room. I ran over and the light. Jisung was on floor. He didn't look uncomfortable, and he was awake, looking at me.
"I'm sorry Hyunjin ah...i'm too tired...couldn't shout for you to know where i was at." I sat down beside him and held his hand.
"It's alright...at least i found you. Or else i would've gotten a heart attack...or Minho hyung would have murdered me, i feel." i mumbled the last bit of my sentence.
"What? What did you say? Minho hyung would have melted you?"
"Close enough. The chills i get..." i shivered from the thought of Minho hyung behind every wall. "Sungie, wanna go back to our room?"
"Yeah, let's go~" he lifted his arms up signalling for me to carry him. I picked him up, turned off the light, and went to our room.

I put Jisung down on my bed "Hyunjin ah...it seems you got used to it...seeing me this weak...carrying me around...but that doesn't sound good does it...cause that means i've been sick long enough and you taken care of me for so long...even though it's only been the second day..."
I sat on the side of the bed and held his hand "You won't be sick for long Jisung ah...you'll get better...how bad your condition is...you'll get better...just believe in it Jisung ah...the more you feel like giving up, believe more...don't give up...i'm here...we are all here...Minho hyung is here...for you..."
Jisung hid his face behind his hands as he started to shed tears "What would i have done...if i never met you all..."
"Jisung ah, you don't have to think about it. You've already met us."

Jisung puts down his hands beside his head, tired. His eyes met with my smiling face. I hope at least my smile and presence can comfort him.

"Hyunjin ah..."
"Hmm?"
"Hug me...lift me up and hug me..." i nodded and did as he said. The warmth of my body met with his. Jisung shifted around and laid his head on my shoulder.
"It would have been so nice if you all hugged me regularly...Changbin hyung said he only hugs the younger ones and that i'm like a hyung...at least he hugs me...but occasionally only...at least i get hugged by Chan hyung at the end of our VLIVEs..." Jisung sighed. He was whining about how the members don't hug him. Seeing it one way would be adorable but another way would be despressing. Our little squirrel just wants hugs.
"Next time open your arms, i'll come hug you. Or even better just come hug me, i'll hug you back. And sometimes i'll go hug you by myself too."
"...That's why i said you're weird Hyunjin ah...you could just listen and forget...but you decide to help me..."
"I can listen, i can't forget. And if i can help you now, why won't i?" i rubbed the back of his head, letting his face sink into my shoulder.
"Hyunjin ah...Minho hyung is so close to me...but i can't tell him anything...i'm glad he forgave me...but it hurts even more now that he doesn't hate me..." my shirt felt warm and wet where Jisung's face was. I was pained to see him like this. But this was one of the few situations i couldn't help him with.

The two things i could give him was a listening ear, and a lifetime worth of hugs filled with hidden emotions.