Back Row

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

Seated in the front row of the safari bus was Chan and Minho. Seated in the back row of the safari was Changbin and Felix. While Chan was comforting Minho, Changbin and Felix were enjoying the ride, or at least they tried to make it seem that way.

~Felix POV~
We went to the zoo to relax and calm down after what happened in the past day. Chan hyung seemed confused, and Minho hyung looks like he's holding in emotions and thoughts that he couldn't handle. I can't tell how Jisung is feeling, he's been so good at hiding his emotions since last time, but i'm sure he feels uneasy too. And Changbin hyung, he looks like he's smiling just to comfort me and keep me happy. But i want him to be happy too, but i guess that's gonna be hard.

~Changbin POV~
We were together at the zoo for an outing. The biggest reason for us being there was for Minho hyung and Jisung to make up, but i guess that isn't happening today. Honestly, i don't think that would happen even if Jisung came. The problem is too big, the wound is too deep, there's no way Minho hyung would forgive him that easily. Master Lee was such a nice and kind person to all of the members and treated us as his own sons. Sad to say he passed due to a hit-and-run accident, with Jisung as his witness. But no one knows what actually happened, Jisung never spoke of it, even to Minho hyung. And to think that it happened when all the other members were overseas at the time, it took us a while to book our flights to return home for the funeral when all investigations were conducted and concluded. Minho hyung didn't feel the need to listen to the police telling him how his father died. The culprit was caught, that was enough for Minho to rest his mind.

We couldn't find Jisung for a few weeks when we all returned and gathered. He finally reappeared in front of our eyes kneeling in front of Master Lee's grave, shaking and crying with his face close to the grass. Minho hyung was the one who walked over, picked him up and simply told him to 'forget it'. He told Jisung that the one thing his father always told him was "What has passed, has gone. What is gone, is lost."

After that, Minho hyung and Jisung became closer and bonded, but all that changed in one moment when Master Lee's mug was broken. Brothers that seemed like they would never be apart, only to be separated by a mistake that could have been avoided.

I looked at Felix and patted his head. He leaned his head on mine and cuddled with me.

~Felix POV~
Changbin hyung looked deep in thought. He looked so stressed and his eyes wandered around emotionlessly. I couldn't stand it. He looked so vulnerable, unlike his usual self. He looked at me with his puppy eyes, smiled, and patted my head. I leaned on his head and cuddled with him. It's the only way i can comfort him. Not by words but by love.