Within Seconds

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

~Hyunjin POV~
"Younghyun hyung! Sungie- he-" i panicked as he cut me off.
"You guys are in the new JYP building right? Which floor, which room?"
"T-The fifth floor! Second last room to the left!"

He sounded like he was sprinted and BANG, he swung the door open in one motion and slid down beside Sungie. He dropped his phone and his bag down, scrambling for something in his bag. He opened the zip to a tiny compartment in his bag and pulled an injection pen out. 

"This is gonna hurt a bit Jisung ah but it's the fastest way. Bear with it." he stuck the injection pen on the side of Sungie's neck. Sungie looked like he could feel the pain despite all the pain he was already in and all he could do was stretch his neck upward and silent-scream. Then a coughing fit followed and Younghyun hyung patted and rubbed Sungie's back.

"Is it better now?" Younghyun hyung asked while all of us stayed silent, watching them.
"I-If you're asking me to c-compare a before and after s-situation of whether i can b-breathe or not then yes, it d-does feel better." Sungie was returning to his normal skin color.
"I'm bringing you with me, and you don't have a say in it." Younghyun hyung then looked up at me "Good job young man, you saved him."

All i could do was nod and kneel down beside Sungie. 

"Before any of you get me arrested for trespassing, i'm Jisung's doctor. And as to why i got here so fast was because i was on the second floor meeting my old friend. You can call me Younghyun hyung." he smiles while glancing from us to Sungie.

"Why didn't you tell me..." we all turned to the owner of the voice, a tearful Minho hyung.
"I-" Sungie wanted to reply.
"Younghyun hyung...why didn't you tell me..." everyone turned to Younghyun hyung. 

I was shocked. Minho hyung knew who Younghyun hyung was but he didn't know his relation with Sungie. Even Sungie looked shocked that they knew each other.

"Hey hey, don't be so quick to blame me, i didn't know you knew Jisung."
"When you said your patient keeps running off after just getting an IV drip, you meant Jisung right?" Minho hyung frowned and glared at Sungie who then turn his face the opposite direction.
"Yeap. Wild ain't he? He's being more obedient nowadays though, after the young man over there came over to the hospital with him." to which Minho hyung relaxed his expression and sighed.

"Jisung."
"Y-yea?"
"I'm not mad anymore. You don't have to avoid my eye contact."

They paused. And Sungie tugged on Younghyun hyung's sleeve and he sat Sungie up. Sungie peeked upwards at us then looked back down and muttered out "I-I'm sorry..."
"Since when?" Minho hyung mumbled.
"W-Wha- oh...since...since..." Sungie shook a little.
"Minho, let's talk at the hospital. You guys can tag along, my car is big enough. Jisung, listen to me." Sungie laid further into his chest with both his hands laying above his own "Don't think about it now. We can't risk you going into shock cause of an anxiety attack. Just listen to me okay?" and Sungie nodded.

"You guys better pack up quick or i'm gonna abandon you guys here, we're leaving now." to which eveyone stumbled around and gathered their things "Let's go." and he lifted Sungie without trouble and we walked to the company carpark.

"I forgot to ask but do any of you have a car license? I need to hold Jisung and calm him down." 

Chan hyung nodded and we went into his Ford-Expedition-EL. Minho hyung and Younghyun hyung sat at the back tending to Sungie at the moment.

~Jisung POV~
We were 20 minutes into the ride and we had around 10 minutes left before we could reach the hospital. I felt the anxiety rising from within me and i squeezed my eyes shut. I could feel myself shaking, but i can't let it flow out now. I could feel Younghyun hyung rocking me back and forth rubbing my back. I wanted to cry, i wanted to let it all out, i wanted this to all be over. And then i whimpered.

I could feel Younghyun hyung pass me over to Minho hyung and he enveloped me into his arms. I immediately melted in his arms and relaxed. 

"Well that's something i can't learn. How jealous i am, Minho." i heard Younghyun hyung say which Minho hyung followed with a playful smack to his thigh.

"We're almost there, Jisung. Good job. Stay with me, yea?" i hummed back.

We reached the hospital and Chan hyung parked the car. They flowed out the car and hurried to Younghyun hyung's office, Minho hyung still carrying me. They laid me down on the bed i was on just days before and Younghyun hyung started doing all the ECG tests and checked up on everything. He then placed me on a IV drip and injected other medication along with it. 

"You won't like this but" was all he said before bring out all the intubating equipment.
"I hate you...but...t-than...ks..." and i fell asleep.

~Minho POV~
"Why'd you sedate him for?" i asked, fidgeting beside Younghyun hyung.
"Jisung needs time to recover and he needs oxygen but he can't do or get all that while being anxious can he?" he proceeds to intubate Jisung while the others look away.

"All done. You can have him back once he's awake. But for now, let's talk, shall we?"
"Yea let's, now" i gestured him over to his own office table.

He sat down and his first question to us was "Forgot to ask but did someone catch him while he fell over? His head seems to be doing good...physically."

All of us looked at Seungmin, whose gaze was still on Jisung. He wasn't even stoning. He was watching him.

"Found him. Why don't you guys get him a chair and for yourselves too, and fire the questions."