Where Are You

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

"And 5, and 6, and 7! Yes~" Minho and Felix who were leading the dance were satisfied with the practice to end it for the day. They both shot Chan a smile with a thumbs up.
"Let's rest for a bit before going back guys~"  Chan told the members as he patted them on the back.

~Minho POV~
'Yes~ Finally we got the choreo down perfectly. It's time to wrap up.' I shot Felix a smile and he nodded, understanding my intention. We shot Chan hyung a smile with our thumbs up.
"Let's rest for a bit before going back guys~"  Chan hyung told us as he patted us on the back.

Felix and i jumped and did a double-high-five. I slid on the floor and over to the side and grabbed a bottle to drink. The members were practically either drinking water or rolling around in a mess. I loved that sight. Peace to my eyes and mind. Ever since i reconciled with Jisung, it felt like my heart and mind were being liberated. But that dream of Dad just added another burden. I wanted to know who that brother Dad talked about was. He didn't mention anything about me having a brother any time in my life while growing up. I wished Dad had just told me who he was and not leave me clues to figure it out on my own.

'What did he even mean when he said that he was never far? I haven't been hanging around anyone other than my members for a long time. Dad loves giving such hard hints, it's like a loop in a maze.'

I run my fingers through my hair and leaned back on the wall. I closed my eyes and organised my thoughts, necessary to sooth my mind. When i opened my eyes, Felix was squatting right in front of me staring right into my eyes. Shocked, i flinched and my head knocked on the wall. "Ahh~" i rubbed my head in pain as Felix rubbed along and laughed.

"Thinking about something, hyung?" I looked up at Felix with his starry eyes filled with curiosity. "Is it Jisungie?"
"Jisung? Haha, if i was thinking about Sungie it wouldn't make me so confused...Or would it...?" i scratched my head in further confusion.
"Aha, Minho hyung was confused about something but got more confused cause of Jisungie." Felix sat down and giggled.

"HYUNG!!! MINHO HYUNG!!!" Jeongin's voice resounded in the practice room as he slid over on the floor and stopped behind Felix. "I wanna ask you something, i wanna ask you something."
"Considering that you're saying that twice, i guess you are really curious. What's up?"
"Hyung, what happened between you and Jisung hyung? One day you guys are like fire and water, the next you guys are like the nature embraced by the moonlight."
"Jeongin ah, ever considered being a lyricist or a poet? I smell a genius nearby." i commented, not answering the question while Felix just laughed at my comment and Jeongin whining that i didn't answer his question.

The other members gathered around and sat in circle surrounding me giving the 'we are all curious about that too' face.

"I feel so popular now that you guys are sitting in front of me curious of my story, waiting for me to speak." they all cringed at me. "Haha, just a joke. Where do you guys want me to start?"
"I don't know. Maybe why you changed your mind and forgave Jisung so fast overnight? I don't remember you guys interacting before i slept." Chan had a serious look mixed in with a confused look.
"Hyung, your face is so serious right now. I'm glad Jisung isn't here to see this. Bet he would've cried." I poked and pinched Chan hyung's cheeks. "No need to be so serious about this. Just thank Dad for pushing us in the direction we needed to go."
"Master Lee? What do you mean...? Isn't he-" i cut Changbin off mid-sentence.
"He came to both Jisung and my dreams. He told us both things, things that would help. I'm not surprised, Dad always knows what's best for us. To him, Jisung was like his second son. I guess he couldn't bear to see his sons fight over something Dad said "It's just a mug". I guess after Dad left i haven't been a good acting big brother. Even when i did talk to Jisung after that, i never talked about anything deep. Even when i know that i'm just his acting big brother, i might be his only acting family alive. I keep saying acting but i feel like i'm his real older brother. Feels like i've known him forever."
"Acting family? What happened to Jisung hyung's parents?" Jeongin peered over Felix's shoulder, questioning cautiously.

~Chan POV~
"He came to both Jisung and my dreams. He told us both things, things that would help. I'm not surprised, Dad always knows what's best for us. To him, Jisung was like his second son. I guess he couldn't bear to see his sons fight over something Dad said "It's just a mug". I guess after Dad left i haven't been a good acting big brother. Even when i did talk to Jisung after that, i never talked about anything deep. Even when i know that i'm just his acting big brother, i might be his only acting family alive. I keep saying acting but i feel like i'm his real older brother. Feels like i've known him forever." Minho had such a guilt-filled smile, like as if he was smiling to comfort himself.

"Acting family? Alive? What happened to Jisung hyung's parents?" Jeongin asked.

Minho laughed awkwardly and looked down while scratching his head. Changbin looked at me, nodding that we should let the other members know.

"Well about that...we couldn't really find a timing to tell you guys about it."